赤♥裸♥裸地到处跑吗 我就有想过
and running around naked? I think about that.
或者飞翔 我梦到过
Or flying? I dream about that.
那也不代表你疯了
That doesn't make you crazy, you know.
那看见火车来了
What about pushing someone on the tracks
想把某人推向铁轨呢
when the train's coming?
-你有这种想法吗 -没有
- You ever thought about that? - No.
我听说有人以为自己拥有透视眼
I heard about some guy that thought he had X-Ray vision
能透过女孩的衣服看到咪♥咪♥
and could see girls' titties through their clothes.
也许疯了也没那么糟
Maybe it's not that bad.
你去过密歇根州吗
You ever been to Michigan?
你要搬回来了吗
Hey. You move back in?
-没 只是过来看看 -邻居们好
- No, just visiting. - Hey, there, neighbors.
你俩还分居呢
Hey, how's the separation going?
-我今晚有约 -跟小凯吗
- I have a date tonight. - With Kev?
不 跟艾迪·墨菲
No, with Eddie Murphy--
不是那个明星艾迪·墨菲
Not the real Eddie Murphy,
是通过脸书勾搭上的前男友
an ex I found on facebook.
我还没想好要不要去
I don't know if I'm gonna go.
你知道丽萨和我刚买♥♥了这块地
As you know, Lisa and I purchased this plot of land,
我们打算把它建成...
and we are turning it into... Drumroll...
-社区农园 -别去 小维
- A community garden. - Don't go, V.
我说真的 看我的下场 吸取教训吧
I'm serious. Learn from my stupid mistake.
作为社区一员 我们建议你加入
As members of this community, we encourage you to join
交两千美金就能入股
for just a $2,000 buy-in.
费用可以用来购买♥♥土地
That'll cover the cost of the plots,
栅栏 灌溉系统 还有鸡棚
the fence, the irrigation system, and the chicken coop.
才两千吗
Wow, just $2,000?
对 但很可惜 你的泳池得拆掉
Yeah. Sadly, your aboveground pool will have to go.
不过已经秋天了
But, hey, it's fall.
等明年夏天你才会再用到 所以...
You won't need it till next summer, so...
谢谢你把它拆掉 跟你聊得很开心
Thanks for taking it down. Okay. Good--good talk.
这个社区被要完蛋了
This neighborhood has gone to shit.
可不是嘛
Right?
看 我老大给了我大量毒品
Check it out. My boss gave me a shit ton
让我坐车运去密歇根州
of drugs to take on a bus to Michigan.
我的天
Oh, my god.
看来你最近干得很不错
You really improved at math.
不 有人中枪了
No, somebody got shot.
-给老爸尝尝 -你跟我一起去就给你
- Give your old man a taste. - I will if you come with me.
但你得买♥♥车票
But you got to buy your bus ticket.
爸爸 你的药
Dad, your pills.
谢谢亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
今天下午 我想和卡尔
Listen, uh, I was thinking of taking a little field trip
坐车去郊游
with young Carl this afternoon.
培养一下父子情谊
Get in some father-son bonding.
这主意不错...
Oh, that's a nice idea...
明天去吧
for tomorrow.
今天我们要去医院
But today we've got to go to the hospital
检查下你的伤口
to get your wound checked,
我答应了恰奇 看完病
and I promised Chuckie that after that,
你会用完好的胳膊教他接球
you'll teach him to toss a ball with your good arm.
当然 这个主意更好
Uh, of course. That's a better plan.
很好 不错
Good. All right.
动身吧
Hop to.
让恰奇运毒 把毒品绑在他身上
Put the drugs on Chuckie. Just strap him up.
为什么
Why?
因为你14岁 而且你看起来像个罪犯
Because you're 14, you look like a criminal,
警♥察♥一下就能识破你
the cops can spot you a mile off,
然而恰奇...他们一看那张弱智脸
While Chuckie--they take one look at that mongoloid,
就不想再看了
and all they want to do is look away.
拿着
Here.
给他买♥♥张车票
Buy him a bus ticket.
还有 奖励你老爸一些毒品
And give your old man a taste for the effort.
伊恩来电
伊恩得了精神分♥裂♥躁郁症
Ian's bipolar with psychosis.
你早就知道了 对吧
You knew that already, right?
知道和被确诊
Knowing it and having a lifelong diagnosis
这是两码事
are two very different things.
懂了 抱歉
Got it. Sorry.
与此同时 古斯要去巡演
Meanwhile, Gus is going on tour
也不知要走多久
for I don't even know how long,
很显然这意味着
and apparently that means
他会操上全国各地的粉丝
he's gonna fuck groupies in every state.
-他说的吗 -不是 因为最近三天
- He said that? - No, 'cause he hasn't said
他跟我说话没超过十句
more than ten words to me in three days.
这无可厚非
In fairness to him,
毕竟是我错 但还是很伤人
that is my fucking fault, but still.
他在跟你冷战
He's giving you that cold, silent thing.
是啊 我不知道怎么办
Yeah. And I don't know what to do with that.
我本来以为床头吵架床尾合呢
I keep waiting for the fight-and-fuck.
-什么东西 -就是先大吵一架
- The what? - You know, the big fight--
大哭大闹 一下 然后来一发
Blood, tears, screaming-- and then you fuck,
事情就过去了 但古斯没这么干
And then it's over. But Gus isn't like that.
老这么冷着 感觉没完没了
And with this silent thing, it's, like, never over.
一般男人跟你冷战 说明他想结束了
Usually the silent thing from a guy means it's over
只是还没说出口
And he hasn't told you yet.
-结束吵架吗 -不 结束婚姻
- The fight? - No, the marriage.
你没跟他说 你不想他走吗
You have not told him that you don't want him to go?
没 我在给他空间
No, I was giving him space.
作为离过几次婚的过来人 我告诉你
Speaking as somebody who's sabotaged more than one marriage,
他现在需要的不是空间
I'm not sure space is what he needs from you right now.
你放低姿态效果可能会更好
Groveling might be a better idea.
你觉得我在说笑吗
You think I'm kidding?
我没开玩笑 你要像一条狗一样求他
I'm not. You should beg him like a dog.
求他别走
Beg him not to go.
-我有客人了 -好吧 反正是你离婚
- I got tables. - Okay, it's your divorce.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're kind of a dick, you know that?
知道啊 第一天认识我吗
Yeah. Have we met?
傻♥逼♥ 进去
Asshead, get in.
我以为你说要玩接球
I thought you said we were going to play catch.
袋子里是什么 卡尔
What's in those bags, Carl?
马
Horse.
干嘛把马贴我肚子上
Why are you taping horse to my tummy?
因为我是你舅舅 你是我外甥女
Because I'm your uncle and your my niece.
你得听我话
And you do what I say.
你是指外甥吧
I think you mean nephew.
我是指要你闭嘴
I think I mean keep your mouth shut
要守口如瓶
And keep it shut no matter what,
这事儿对谁都不能泄露一个字
and don't tell anyone a word about this,
否则我就在你肚子上绑个轮胎
or else I'll tie a fucking tire around your tummy
一把火烧了 就算你是我外甥女也没用
and set it on fire, even if you are my niece.
好吧 卡尔舅舅
Okay, uncle Carl.
我喜欢你的屁♥股♥
奥氮平
哪个是你房♥间
Which one's your room?
不去我房♥间
I'm not going to my room.
太多人走动
Too many drop-ins.
这间房♥间有人试图自杀过 没人住
Kid attempted suicide in this room, so it's empty.
可以在这里搞
We can set up shop in here.
那小子大概320磅重
Oh, yeah, the kid weighed, like, 320 pounds.
试图上吊
He tried to hang himself.
我觉得那小子不是真想死
I think it was more of a cry for help
只是虚张声势
than an actual attempt, though.
自杀虽然听起来吓人
I know it sounds depressing, but, you know,
不过到头来那小子只是下巴上有点淤青
really, the kid just got some bruises on his fourth chin.
不不不 只是
No, no, no, no. It's just--
我想我女儿们了 仅此而已
I miss my girls, you know, that's it.
我给她们打个电♥话♥行吗
Hey, do you mind if I call 'em?
可以啊 你自便
Yeah, go for it. Do your thing.
斯维特 我是凯文
Hey, Svet, it's Kev.
她们怎么样
How they doing?
跟维罗妮卡一起午睡呢
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表