提供军式奶油牛肉块
that serves military-style shit-on-a-shingle--
人类已知最棒的宿醉解酒餐
The greatest hangover remedy known to man.
-奶油牛肉块... -别说了 出去
- Cream chipped beef-- - Stop. Out.
-好 出发 -你出去
- Yes. Let's go. - You. Now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
别不好意思 你简直美成了一道光
Don't be ashamed. You are downright luminous.
-你得走了 -别这样
- You need to go. - Oh, come on.
我们玩得很尽兴 不是吗
We had a blast. Didn't we?
你是我遇过的将死之人里 我最喜欢的
You're my favorite dying person I've ever met.
请吧
Please.
我们是那么的合拍
Our chemistry is off the charts.
不要否认这一点
Don't try to deny it.
好吧 昨天谢谢你
Okay. Thank you for yesterday.
-等等 -再见
- Hold on. - Good-bye.
别 别这样 我们刚要...
No, no, come on. We're just getting--
别这样 你知道我什么意思
Hey, come on. You know what I'm talking about.
等等...
Wait, just a--
该死的
God damn it.
我正想你来着
Hey. I was just thinking about you.
是想那些性♥爱♥欢愉还是那些卑鄙伤人的事
Fun sexy stuff or mean hurty stuff?
都不是
Uh, neither.
-你在哪里 -我在你家
- Where are you? - I'm at your place.
给你的植物浇水
Watering your plants.
没有闻你的T恤
Not smelling your shirt.
-哪一件 -写着Pere Ubu的那件
- Which one? - Pere Ubu?
什么 再说一遍
Wha...say it again?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
能听到你的声音真好
It's nice to hear your voice.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
你好吗
How are you doing?
你指我还是咱俩的事
In general or, like, about us?
咱俩
Us.
还是 有点儿困惑 你呢
Confused. A little. You?
一样
Same.
你到哪儿了
Where are you?
在某地的一个休息站
A rest stop somewhere in ass-butt USA.
挺好的
Nice.
今晚我在一个小学校有演出
I got a gig at a little college tonight.
-应该蛮有意思的 -不错
- Should be fun. - Cool.
该死 车要开了 要不咱们晚点再聊
Oh, shit. Hey, the van's taking off. So you want to talk later?
你想的话我们可以视频
We could skype if you want.
好的 我差不多四点半或五点的样子到宿舍
Yeah, I get in the dorms like 4:30 or 5:00,
到时再联♥系♥你
try you then?
好的 我会穿得好看点
Okay. I'll wear something nice.
是那种 火♥辣♥的好看吗
Nice like... hot nice?
当然 你想视频做♥爱♥吗
Sure. You want to have skype sex?
好啊
Yeah, I guess.
应该会很有意思
Could be fun.
也会很香艳
Could be hot.
好吧 我得走了
All right, look, I gotta run.
咱们晚点再聊
All right? We'll talk later.
再见
Bye.
你真可爱
You're so damn adorable.
你也是 你最可爱了
So are you. The adorable-est.
你是个可爱的宝贝
And you're an adora-babe.
我给你做了这个
I made you this.
在超♥市♥的停车场捡来的石头
It's from the parking lot of the supermarket
就是你让我免于被胖揍一顿的地方
where you saved me from getting my butt kicked.
我是用指甲油而不是油漆涂的
I used nail polish instead of paint.
-我想要你 -我已经是你的了
- I want you. - You have me.
不 我是说我想跟你做♥爱♥
No, I want to have sex with you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
真是太棒了
Wow. That's awesome.
-你确定你想吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Totally.
因为上一次我这么做的时候
Because the last time I did it,
结果让我很困惑
things got confusing.
我不困惑 你呢
I'm not confused. Are you?
我也不 我很开心
No. I'm happy.
-什么时候 -就今晚吧
- When? - Tonight.
那好 在哪里
Okay. Where?
除了我家 哪里都行
Wherever you want. Except my house.
我的父母不让我带女孩子进我的房♥间
My parents don't let me have girls in my room.
那我们可以在我家做 不会有人在意
We can do it at my house. Nobody cares what I do.
-什么时候 -晚饭后
- What time? - After dinner.
那你过来跟我们一起吃吧 我们要烧烤
Come eat with us. We're doing barbecue.
-好的 -行
- Okay. - Cool.
好的
Cool.
你能把那狗屁音乐关小点
Can you turn that crappy music down
然后叫这些熊孩子闭嘴吗
and tell those fucking babies to shut up?
注意你的言辞 大学生
Hey, watch your mouth, college boy.
我这里有小孩儿呢
I got babies here.
就吃一小口 拜托
Just one little bite. Come on.
就吃一小口
Just one little bite.
你好
Hello?
我的一个奶妈没奶了
One of my breast pumpers' boobies dried up,
在找到人代替她之前 咱们手头有点紧
so we'll be tight on funds until I find a replacement.
好吧 这样吧
Okay, well, you know what?
我最近搞到一些廉价的大♥麻♥
I hooked up with some cheap-ass herb the other day,
我想办法尽快卖♥♥掉吧
so I'll try to move it quick.
还有 杰玛
Oh, and Gemma, I don't know,
她有点流鼻涕
but she had a little sniffle earlier.
多半是病了
I think she's sick.
你能不能晚上在她睡觉前
Can you, uh, use the nasal aspirator on her
用吸鼻器给她吸几下
before she goes to bed tonight?
没问题
Will do.
老兄 我还得学习呢
Dude, I gotta study!
你听起来很忙啊
Oh, it sounds like you have your hands full.
差不多吧 我要挂了
Yeah, kinda. I gotta go.
-好的 -行 下回再聊
- Okay. - All right, talk soon.
拜托 老兄 我昨儿整晚都没睡好
Come on, bro. I was up all night, man.
她们也是
They slept horribly too, you know?
隔壁那家伙每次高♥潮♥都叫得跟什么一样
The guy next door screams like a Polish grandma when he comes.
你为什么把她们带这儿来
Why'd you bring 'em here?
那我应该带她们去哪里
Where else am I supposed to bring 'em?
我住这里 老兄 不就一周一晚
I live here, bro. It's only one night a week.
-你是学生吗 -不算是
- Are you even a student? - Not exactly.
说是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的难民比较贴切
I'm more like a refugee who sells weed.
毒贩可不会住在校内
Drug dealers don't get to live on campus.
是吗 谁规定的
Oh, yeah? Where does it say that?
查理·布朗 去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, Charlie Brown, go fuck yourself.
那是莱纳斯
Linus is the one with the blanket.
那他们都可以去吃屎了
Well, they both can suck dicks.
他们正商量着要去告发你呢
They're talking about turning your ass in.
是吗
Oh, are they now?
是的
Okay.
好吧 那我只好收拾东西走人了
Okay, I'll just pack my shit and go.
不过等等
Yeah. But wait a minute.
那我这些打算待会儿
What am I supposed to do with all these dime bags
就半价卖♥♥掉的大♥麻♥该怎么办
that I was gonna sell for half price for the next ten minutes?
便宜的大♥麻♥
Cheap weed!
这里有便宜的大♥麻♥
Cheap weed, down here!
五块钱半盎司
Five bucks for a dime bag?
-给我来点 -隔墙有耳
- I want some. - Thin walls.
给你
here you go.
不行 少管所里可不能用武器
No, no, no. No weapons in juvie.
跳跳糖和火蚂蚁
Pop rocks and fire ants.
卡尔可以拿来自卫
Figure Carl could use them for self defense.
-有这种事 -谁知道
- Is that a thing? - Who knows?
我今天想去趟计生局
I want to go to Planned Parenthood today.
你得陪我一起去
I need you to come with.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表