我不确定你想做什么
I'm not sure what you think you're doing,
但学校规定不允许学生与教授私通
But there's a policy against fraternizing with your professors.
我不想私通
Oh, I don't want to fraternize.
我想操你
I-I wanna fuck you.
我在跟学生谈话
I'm with a student.
你找我♥干♥嘛
What the hell do you want?
卡尔 怎么老是跟你大姐过不去
Oh, Carl, always giving your big sis a hard time.
谢谢你让我探望我弟
Thank you for letting me visit my little bro.
听说你要弄死我儿子
Heard you're planning on setting my boy on fire.
一有机会就做了他
First chance I get.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我
He dimed on me.
不准你动他分毫
You will not touch one hair on his head.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你觉得你能吓到我吗
You think you scare me?
放马过来 贱♥人♥
Bring it, bitch.
你有什么旧衣服能给卡尔穿吗
Hey, you got any old clothes for Carl?
带领子的上衣 体面的鞋子
Shirt with a collar. Nice shoes.
让他穿着不像个小混混
Something that doesn't scream "I'm a gangster.
不像一副老子不怕进监狱的样子
Lock me up. Throw away the key."
去阁楼找找看
Uh, yeah, I'd try the attic.
伊恩怎么样
How's Ian?
他去了诊所 拿到药了
He went to the clinic. He's getting on meds.
能给他找份工作吗 也许有助于稳定病情
Know of a job for him? You know, that might help.
朝九晚五的 让他每天都有个地方去
Steady work and he'll have someplace to go every day.
我可以问下肖恩 看餐厅缺不缺人
I could ask Sean if there's something at the diner.
薪水肯定比不上他之前那份工作
Wouldn't pay as well as his old job.
有益的一面是
The upside is that, you know,
他不会再满身护肤油 汗流浃背地回家
he won't come home covered in body oil and troll sweat.
学校呢 学到东西了吗
What about school? You learning anything?
学到了一点
Yeah, yeah, a few things.
其实 有个教授
Actually, there's, uh, one professor
知识很渊博
with a wealth of knowledge to impart.
可惜我待不久了
Too bad I'm not gonna be here for much longer.
助学贷款的问题吗
Financial aid's kicking you to the curb?
是 不过我打算不接他们电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah, but I figure if I keep dodging their calls,
他们就不能让我退学了
They can't get rid of me.
好主意
Sounds like a great plan.
好了 我得挂了
Yeah, you know what, I should go,
想个更好的办法
figure out something better.
你明天来法庭吗
You coming to the courthouse tomorrow?
卡尔的第一次审判吗 我一定来
Carl's first sentencing? I wouldn't miss it.
回头见
See you later, okay?
好
Okay.
他在那里
There he is.
他就是贩毒的吗
That's the drug dealer?
你能不能小声点
You wanna keep your voice down?
给我20块
Give me a 20.
你傻吗 收起来
Are you nuts? Put that away.
你会害死我们的
You're gonna get us killed.
好了
All right.
你在这里等 我去去就来
You wait here. I'll be right back.
不 我也想去
No, I wanna come too.
我想要全套经历
I want the whole experience.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-确定 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
不过眼睛放亮点 注意周围
But keep your eyes peeled for pigs.
我的天 我太激动了
Oh, my god. This is so exciting.
伙计
Yaz, my man!
你还活着呢
You're still alive?
永远逃不脱的三样东西
Death, taxes,
死亡 税收 弗兰克·加拉格
and Frank Gallagher.
你好 我从没沾过大♥麻♥
Hello, I've, um-- I've never been high before.
这位女士和我打算
My lady friend and I would like to buy
买♥♥点你最好的大♥麻♥
some of your finest herb.
就一种
Only got one kind.
那就当是最好的那种
Well, then, that makes it your finest.
举起手来 我他妈是警♥察♥
Hands in the air! I'm a fucking cop!
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I'm--I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的 我们这就拿着东西走
I'm kidding. We'll take the drugs now.
谢谢 先生 谢谢
Thanks, sir. Thank you.
这是她第一次
It's her first time.
走吧
You wanna...
什么
What?
你♥他♥妈♥谁
Who the fuck is it?
是防奸行者吗
Is this the Rapewalker?
什么
What?
我朋友把你电♥话♥给我了
My friend gave me your number.
她说你会送我回家
She said you'd get me home safe.
不 那只是一次性的事
Oh, no, that was just a one-time thing.
我在酒吧
I'm at the cantina.
你一来就能见到我
You--you can't miss me.
我在台球桌边上的地上
I'm just--I'm on the floor next to the pool table.
在地上
You're on the floor?
现在才是下午啊
It's the middle of the afternoon.
好的 再来一杯
Sure, I'll have another shot!
别 别再喝了
No, don't have another shot.
我马上就来
I'm on my way.
谢谢你 防奸行者
Thank you, Rapewalker.
求你别这么叫我
Oh, please don't call me that.
终于回来了 你到底去哪了
Finally. Where the hell have you been?
你可能觉得我来学校就是
I know you assume that my sole purpose at this school
为了听你们差遣
is to cater to your sorry ass,
不过我也有我的生活 懂吗
But I have a life, all right?
所以除非你给我6千现钞 不然就有屁快放
So unless you got 6 grand in cash, make it fast.
老兄 你身上逼味真重
Dude, you smell like pussy.
到底什么事
What do you want?
那个混♥蛋♥璜奎英偷了我的大♥麻♥
That prick Joaquin stole my weed.
226房♥的璜奎英 你怎么知道的
Joaquin, room 226? How do you know?
我笔记本摄像头开着
Had my laptop camera on.
他破门进来的吗
And what? He broke in?
门开着 我当时在和马迪·菲泽
Well, the door was open while I was playing
玩使命召唤
Call of Duty with Marty Fizer.
那你下次就锁好门 天才少年
Okay, so next time just lock your fucking door, genius.
就这样吗
That's it?
我爸妈每年花6万
My parents don't shell out 60 grand a year
不是让我来遭劫的
for me to get robbed.
那你要我怎么办 报♥警♥吗
What do you want me to do-- you want me to call the cops
告诉他们有人偷了你的大♥麻♥
And tell them somebody stole your pot?
你看着办 你是舍监
Do something. You're the RA.
没错 但干不了多久了 好吧
Yeah, not for long. All right, um...
我去跟璜奎英谈谈 行了吧
I'll talk to Joaquin, okay?
电♥话♥打完了吗
Done with your phone call?
你觉得呢
Does it look like I'm still on the phone?
抱歉 你没事吧
Sorry. You okay?
妮可要去匹兹堡了
Uh, Nikole's moving to Pittsburgh.
-你前妻吗 -是的
- Your ex? - Yeah.
那威尔呢
What about Will?
跟她走
Going with her.
他是你儿子 你不能争取一下吗
Well, he's your kid. You don't get a say?
根据伊利诺州的法律 他不算我儿子
Not according to the state of Illinois.
太糟糕了
Well, that's fucked up.
我得把房♥子转租出去了
Gotta find a way to get out of my lease.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
等我在匹兹堡找到房♥子
Once I get a place in Pittsburgh,
跟假释官说明缘由后就走
Clear the move with my PO.
你有什么事吗
Hey, you, uh, did you want something?
-没事 -说吧 什么事
- Never mind. - No, what is it? What?
我想求你给我弟弟伊恩安排一份工作
I was gonna ask you for a job for my brother.Ian.
他是个好孩子 你见过他的
He's a good kid. You met him.
他正在改过自新
Just trying to get his shit together.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表