A gift for all your hard work."
辛苦你了"的方式
Oh, hey, baby, what's up? Hey. Hey, mama.
宝贝 最近怎么样 妈妈
How much you squeeze out today?
你今天挤了多少奶
5 ounces on my left, 1 ounce on my right.
左胸挤了五盎司 右胸挤了一盎司
What? That's it?
什么 就这么多
Are you sure you're doing it right?
你确定你挤奶的方式正确
I'm not a dairy cow.
我又不是奶牛
You know you can get breast milk online now.
现在都可以网上订购母乳了
2 bucks an ounce, uh huh. I saw it on Dr. Oz.
两美元就能买一盎司 我从《奥兹医生》里看来的
We can't afford it.
我们可买不起
Rub N Tug got busted.
飞机房被扫荡了
Cops shut us down for good.
条子们让我们永久歇业
What? Why didn't you call?
什么 你为什么没打电话给我
What could you have done?
你能做什么
Grease some palms,
贿赂他们
offer free drinks,
送他们免费的酒喝
do what sleazy bartenders do all over America!
做全美下三滥的酒保都会做的事情
Hey, mom.
老妈
How many mamas we know in the hood
这个社区有多少妈妈
still feeding their babies titty milk?
是母乳喂养孩子的
Let's see, um...
我数数
Raquelle, Dolores, Aparna,
丽瑰薇儿 多洛莉丝 阿帕娜
Lee Ming, and Sharquisha.
李明 夏奇莎
We can turn the upstairs apartment
我们可以把楼上的屋子
into a pumping station.
改造成一个抽奶站
Cops can't shut that down!
条子们没法儿管这个
We'll pay the neighborhood girls
我们付钱让这个社区的姑娘们
to come empty their fun bags,
来这里挤母乳
mark it up, and then sell it online to rich white folk!
明码标价 然后放到网上卖给那些有钱的白人
Okay, hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
You want to turn upstairs into a breast milk sweatshop?
你想把楼上变成一家生产母乳的血汗工厂
Hey, whatever happened to childhood?
现在的小女孩儿都怎么了
These days it's womb to woman.
都直接变女人了吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Looking for you.
找你
I got a mission for you muy importante.
我有个任务要交给你 非常重要
What is it?
什么
I need you to run the lesbians out of town.
我要你把拉拉赶出去
All of them?
所有拉拉吗
Nah, just the ones in our hood.
不 就我们这片的拉拉
They're tearing up our soil
她们在分裂我们的地盘
and dropping in flower gardens and yoga studios,
把花园 瑜伽馆
gastropubs and stores for dog clothes.
美食酒吧和宠物店进驻进来
We got to get them out of here.
我们得把她们赶出去
Wait. Why can't you do it?
慢着 你为什么不去
Because!
因为
I have a top notch brewery to run.
我还有一个顶级酿酒厂要管呢
I'm on my way to the scrap yard right now for supplies.
我正要去废料厂补充供给
What should I do?
我要怎么做
Scare tactics.
恐吓战术
Terrorize the intruder.
吓跑入侵者
Show 'em what the hood is really like.
让她们看看这片真正的样子
How? Ingenuity, my son.
怎么做 自己想啊 儿子
Godspeed.
祝你成功
Hi, Matty!
马蒂
You want to come to my party tonight?
你今晚要来我的派对吗
Older people are coming.
年长的人会来
Like, parents or No!
是父母那种... 不是
Like, people your age. And there's beer.
是你这个年纪的 还供应啤酒
Frank made it. Here.
弗兰克做的 给你
Hey, um, I like your new hair.
我喜欢你的新发型
Thanks, but I'd really love you to come,
谢谢 我真的很想你来
as a pal, and you can bring friends
作为朋友 你也可以带朋友来
older friends.
大朋友
Please? Okay, yeah, yeah, sure.
拜托了 好的 好
I got to get back to work.
我得继续上班了
Awesome, yeah. All right, so I'll
太好了 好 那我...
I'll see you tonight.
我们就今晚见了
Yes!
棒
I know you're not helping yourself to my stuff.
你拿我的东西还真不客气啊
Well, you're not using it.
反正你也不用
Who's gonna buy this hunk of metal?
谁会买这堆破金属啊
You are, my friend.
你啊 我的朋友
Donate it.
捐给我吧
It's an excellent cause my brewery.
是为了一项非常棒的事业 我的酿酒厂
$300. I will give you
三百块 我免费送你
a free six pack of beer, and this is not
六瓶啤酒 这可不...
I'm Muslim. I don't drink.
我是穆斯林 不喝酒
Ah, come on, buddy!
别这样啊 老兄
I'm flat broke until my insurance check comes in.
在我的保险赔偿还没来之前 我分文没有
Cut me a break. What can we barter with?
放我一马吧 能不能以物换物
What's currently missing from your life?
你现在缺什么
A woman.
缺女人
Anything else?
还有别的吗
My wife just passed 23 years.
我妻子刚过世 我们结婚23年
Every Wednesday we used to bust out the Astroglide
每周三都会拿出润滑剂
and saddle up.
打一炮
I need to get laid.
我需要操逼
I don't want anything long term, though,
不过我不要长期的那种
I'm emotionally unavailable.
我情感无能
Okay, okay, okay, you're in luck.
行行 算你运气好
I know a little blonde
我认识一个金发女
who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
口活能让人爽上天
You buy her a pork taco and a shot of Smirnoff,
你给她买个猪肉玉米卷 再来一杯伏特加
and it's go time.
就能提枪上马了
Who? My daughter.
是谁 我女儿
She's a looker
她是个美人
nice face, excellent tits, tight ass.
漂亮脸蛋 傲人美胸 紧实翘臀
Yeah?
怎么样
Debs! Lip! Come and get it!
小黛 利普 吃饭了
There you go.
吃吧
Hey, you feel better?
你好些了吗
Uh, yeah, yeah, my blisters are finally opening up,
好些了 水泡终于都弄开了
so I'm in the fun pain portion of the healing process now.
我正愉快地处于愈合过程中痛死了的时刻
I need some help terrorizing the lesbos after dinner.
晚餐后我需要人帮忙恐吓死拉拉
Lesbos"?
"死拉拉" "
They're moving in down the street.
她们要搬到街尾
Frank says they're gonna screw up the whole neighborhood.
弗兰克说她们会搞乱整个社区
More cops, flowers, paint their houses shit like that.
更多警察 花朵 漆房子 这种破事吧
That could be a good thing
这是好事啊
a way for us get out of the hood without leaving.
我们不用搬走就能逃开这破地方了
Frank says that's a bad thing.
弗兰克说这是坏事
Why? 'Cause you and Debs
为什么 因为你和小黛去上的学校
could go to a school without metal detectors?
可以不用金属探测器搜查学生吗
Liam could play in a park without empty crack vials?
利亚姆去玩的公园也可以不再有空毒品瓶吗
Debs! Come on! It's getting cold!
小黛 快点 要凉了
Would you help me? Uh, yeah, sure.
能帮帮我吗 好 没问题
You look nice. Come on, sit, eat.
你真漂亮 来坐下吃吧
Can't. Got to get ready for my party tonight.
不行 我得为今晚的派对做准备
Where are the Christmas lights?
圣诞彩灯在哪里
You're having a party tonight?
你今晚要办派对
Yeah.
对
Uh, here?
在家里
What kind of party?
什么样的派对
Friends.
招待朋友
Who?
谁
No one you know.
没有你认识的
Debs, I'm not gonna be here tonight.
小黛 我今晚不会在家
So? I don't need a chaperone.
无所谓 我不需要监护人
Yes, you do.
你需要
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表