What do I gotta do for it?
-说谢谢就行 -不 是问有什么条件
- Say thank you. - No, what's the catch?
没有条件 就是无息贷款
There's no catch. It's an interest-free loan.
不好意思 我...我没听懂
I'm sorry, I don't--I don't get it.
尼克也退学过 大三的时候
Nick was kicked out of here too, junior year.
但我们的一个朋友让他父母
But one of our frat buddies got his parents
付清了尼克的学费
to cover Nick's tuition.
虽然只是因为那家伙需要他作伪证
Think it had more to do with the guy needing an alibi
说他并没有酒后驾车撞人致死
for some vehicular homicide DUI thing,
但尼克永生难忘此恩情
but Nick never forgot it.
好吧 那我最晚何时得把钱还给他
Uh, okay, so how long do I have to pay him back?
不必担心这个
I wouldn't worry about it.
你毕业之后
You're gonna have 15 different job offers
前途无量
when you get out of here.
这是好消息 利普
It's good news, Lip.
我记得今天应该不是你当班吧
I didn't think you were on the schedule today.
不是我 肖恩让我弟弟来当洗碗工
I'm not, Sean set my brother up with a dishwashing job.
他不在 他今早就走了
He's not here. He left this morning.
那他什么时候回来
When's he coming back?
几个小时前就该回来了
Said he'd be back hours ago.
喂 我是菲奥娜
Hey, it's Fiona.
我把我弟弟领来Patsy之家了
I brought my brother to Patsy's.
我们都在等你
We're waiting for you.
不像肖恩会干的事
That's not like Sean.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
去见他的保释官了
See his PO.
来 我带你参观厨房♥
Come on. I'll show you the kitchen.
你以前当过洗碗工吗
Ever been a dishwasher before?
你会爱上这工作的
You're gonna love it.
我是来带你享尽世间极乐的
I'm here to escort you to a world of pleasure.
你们好 各位兄弟
Oh, uh, hey. What's up, fellas?
无意冒犯 但防奸行者从不群♥交♥
No offense, but the Rapewalker doesn't do gangbangs.
你可以跟妹子来一炮
I mean, you could be fucking a chick,
但要是你射的时候周围都是男人
but if you're getting off surrounded by a bunch of dudes,
那就太基了吧
that's pretty gay.
谢谢你 米歇尔
Thanks, Michelle.
你可以走了
You can go now.
她这一走 这场面就更基了
Her leaving did not make this feel less gay.
所以你就是防奸行者
So you're the Rapewalker.
女生们都在传你是...
Word's getting around that you're a real...
真正的绅士
gentleman with the coeds.
送她们回家
Walking them home.
等她们高♥潮♥了你才射
Making sure they cum before you do.
好好待女孩子很重要
Well, it's important to treat a girl right.
但这他妈的把我们害惨了
Well, it's kind of fucking things up for the rest of us.
你要是想好好对待女性 就去娶个老婆
I mean, if you want to treat a girl right, go get a wife.
你说得没错 但我已经有了
You're right. But I already have one.
我♥操♥ 她是你老婆
Damn, that's your wife?
性感吧
Smoking hot, huh?
兄弟们 快看呀 我♥操♥
Wow, dude. Look at that. Fuck.
-这胸纯天然的吗 -天呐
- Those tits real? - Oh, man.
这他妈关你屁事
None of your fucking business.
你为什么会离开她
Why would you leave that?
兄弟们 听着
Fellas, look.
二十几岁的时候非常容易
It's so simple in your 20s
因为你们相爱 你还把你女朋友
because you fall in love, you make bank
挂在网上的手♥淫♥视频存起来
when your girl posts videos of herself masturbating online.
但有一天 你突然清醒过来
But then one day, you wake up,
账单成堆 宝宝在你面前哭喊
the bills are piled up, babies crying in your face.
一切都变得他妈的很艰难
Everything's just so fucking hard.
曾经很简单就搞定的她
And the one thing that was easy, her,
却变成了最难搞的存在
It's the hardest of all.
好吧 但她真的很性感啊
Yeah, but she's really hot.
她床技不行还是什么的吗
She bad in the sack or something?
光是她的舌功
She can do more with the flick of her tongue
就比这些大学小妞扭动整个身体的效果还爽
than girls here can do gyrating their entire bodies.
当你娶了最出色的女人就会这样
That's what happens when you marry the best.
不管这世上有多少女孩
No matter how many girls there are,
她们都不是小维
They're still not V.
谢你了 老兄 跟你谈话我受益匪浅
Hey, thank you, man. This was a great talk.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我原本希望不会到这一步的
I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.
你别担心
Don't you worry.
好吗
Okay?
没人再敢惹你了
No one's gonna mess with you again.
你的房♥子挺漂亮
You got a nice place.
-谢谢你的邀请 -有什么急事
- Thanks for the invite. - What's the emergency?
我是来告诉你一些坏消息的
I came to tell you some bad news.
结果是我可以继续留在学校了
It turns out I'm staying in school.
是吗
Really?
是啊 那是不是意味着不能再"搞关系"了
Yeah, I guess that means, uh, no more fraternizing?
没关系 反正也没那么爽
It's okay. It wasn't that great.
什么
What?
所以你正式注册了我的课了对吧
So you're officially registered for my class then?
是啊 你刚说没那么爽是什么意思
Yeah, yeah, but what were you saying about it not being that great?
你精力太充沛了
You were exuberant.
精力充沛 那不是好事吗
Exuberant, I thought-- I thought that was a good thing.
做的时候 你似乎并不失望啊 所以...
And, you know, at the time, you didn't seem very disappointed, so--
进来吧
Come in.
这一定就是传说中的古典乐吧
Oh, this must be that, uh, classical music I've heard so much about.
马♥勒♥的作品
Mahler.
很...振奋人心
It's, uh, uplifting.
不如 再给我一次机会吧
Now, how about, uh, another chance?
我这次就不那么 精力充沛地"打桩"了
You know, I could try to be a little less exuberant this time.
你读完霍克海默的书了吗
Have you read Horkheimer yet?
没有 但我从图书馆借了那本书
No, uh, no, but I checked it out from the library.
几乎每页上都画了个小鸡♥巴♥
There's a bunch of tiny dicks on, like, every page,
但是 我觉得 大部分时候
but, you know, I think, uh, for the most part,
我都辨认出书上写了什么
I can make out what it says.
我希望你能在周五前读完
Well, I expect you to have it read by Friday.
接下来一周就要交第一篇论文
The first paper's due the following week.
好吧 那我下一周再操心这事
All right, I'll start worrying about that the following week then.
学费的事 你是抢银行了吗
So tuition. Did you rob a bank?
还是发明了个APP
Invent an app?
不是 我搞到一笔贷款
Oh, no, I, uh, I got a loan.
负责补助金的那个人帮了我
Yeah, the guy at financial aid who fixed it,
我还在琢磨他的目的
I'm still trying to figure out what his angle is.
你就是难以相信 有人觉得你
Well, is it that hard to believe that someone thinks
前途光明 想帮你一把
you have a bright future and wants to help you get there?
你没有插手这事吧
You didn't have anything to do with this, did you?
我指的是负责补助金的那个家伙
I was referring to the man from financial aid.
不 我就是想不明白
Uh, yeah, no, I just can't figure out,
他能从中获得什么好处
you know, what's-- you know, what's in it for him?
你可能得习惯一下这种事 利普
Might need to get used to it, Lip.
世界拉了你一把
The world picking you up.
就是这个
There it is.
什么
What?
那种不安 就跟席勒一样
That angst. Just like Schiele.
好吧 这已经是你第二次提到她了
Yeah, that's the second time you mentioned her.
那个叫席勒的女人到底是谁啊
I mean, who the hell is this Sheila chick?
埃贡·席勒 一个奥地利画家
Egon Schiele, an austrian painter.
谢谢
Thanks.
等你看完了那个
So, when you're finished with that,
你刚刚不是说想再要一次机会吗
you mentioned wanting another chance?
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
我给你打了好几次电♥话♥
Called a couple times.
你在外面待多久了
How long you been out here?
你的假释官说了什么吗
Your PO say something?
不能走
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表