我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
我想找钻石增值公♥司♥
I'm looking for Diamond Appreciations.
我似乎来错地方了
Clearly, I'm in the wrong place.
也许是楼上的办公室...
Maybe there's an office upstairs or--or--
弗兰克
Frank.
巴迪
Buddy?
现在我知道原因了
Now I understand this was personal for you.
-这是你儿子 -对
- This is your son. - Yeah.
-你叫什么名字 朋友 -卡尔
- What's your name, my friend? - Carl.
不管医生说你的腿会怎样 卡尔
Whatever the prognosis is for your leg, Carl,
千万别绝望
do not despair.
这算什么
It's no big deal.
真勇敢
Brave boy.
我是巴迪·戴蒙
I'm Buddy Diamond.
这个组织由我创立
I founded this organization.
等等 你姓戴蒙[钻石]吗
Hold on. Your name is Diamond?
这边请
Come this way.
妈的
Fuck.
你也知道 大多数保险方案
As you know, most insurance plans have a cap
针对假肢有固定预算
on what they'll pay for prosthetic limbs.
但是多亏了你 这些无家可归的孩子
But thanks to you, these homeless children
也能过正常的生活 在操场上玩耍 骑自行车
will live normal lives, play in the school yard, ride bikes,
享受奔跑的快乐
run for the sheer joy of it.
孩子们 这就是我跟你们说过的人
Kids, this is the man I told you about.
是他让你们拥有了双腿
This is why you have legs.
这家公♥司♥ 太高尚了
Such a-such a noble enterprise.
我很钦佩你为这些孩子做的一切
It's wonderful what you're doing for these kids.
我十分感动
I am so moved by it.
我知道你一定会感动
I knew you would be.
-但是你得把钱还我 -什么
- But I need the money back. - What?
这其实是个误会 十分遗憾
There's been a mistake. And it's regrettable.
虽然我比较想拿现金 不过支票也行
And while I would prefer cash, I'll take a check.
钱已经花了
The money's been spent.
我带你来就是为了给你看
That's what I brought you here to see.
不 你得把钱还给我
No, no. I need that money back.
不可能的 弗兰克
It's not possible. Frank,
你买♥♥了六只假肢
you paid for half a dozen prosthetics,
包括这一只
including this beauty here
硅酮做的皮肤 市场价六万美金
with silicone skin that goes for $60,000.
一条腿 六万
One leg? 60 grand?
等等 那不是你的
Hey. Hey. That doesn't belong to you.
-不行 -把我的腿还给我
- No, no. - Give me back my leg.
这不是你的腿
This is not your leg.
-别拿走我的腿 -不 这是 不
- Don't take my leg. - No. This is--no.
这腿是我他妈掏的钱
I paid for the damn leg.
我就剩这点钱了
That's all the money I've got in the world.
这是我的保险赔偿金 我得拿回我的钱
This is my insurance settlement. Got to get my money back.
你经常锻炼
You work out a lot.
对 职业拳击手每天练四到六小时
Yeah. Pro boxers train four to six hours a day.
你是职业选手吗
Are you pro?
不是 不过去年全市比赛我拿了第三
Nah. But I came in third last year in all-city.
你怎么喜欢上拳击的
How'd you get into boxing?
十岁的时候 我爸经常揍我妈
When I was 10, my dad beat my mom up really bad.
我想保护她 就开始学拳击了
Wanted to be able to defend her, so I started training.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
你要坚持练吗
Are you gonna stick with it?
应该吧
Think so.
那么多钱
All that money.
那么多钱都他妈给了截肢儿童
All that fucking money wasted on child amputees,
操他奶奶的
for Christ's sake.
你要吸取教训 儿子
There's a lesson here, son.
慈善接受帮助
Charity is accepting help from others,
-而不是提供帮助 -好吧
- not the other way around. - Okay.
还有 喝酒的时候吃处方药
And taking prescription medications while drinking
还吸大♥麻♥
and then smoking pot
再吸强效可♥卡♥因♥ 会导致错误的决断
and then smoking crack can lead to questionable decisions.
-能走了吗 -我需要静静
- Can we get out of here? - I got to get that image
满脑子都是那女孩单腿跳着追我的画面
out of my head of that girl hopping after me.
跳跳跳
Hop, hop, hop, hop.
至少车还在
At least you still got the car.
还有半瓶定价太高的红酒
And a half a bottle of massively overpriced wine.
就是他 我们走
It's that guy. Let's go.
-爸爸 -怎么
- Dad? - Hmm?
你认识他们吗
You know them?
谁
Who?
我♥操♥
Jesus Christ!
别动他
Get off him.
-把腿还给他 -什么腿
- Gave him the leg back. - What leg?
行了 等等 别激动 到底怎么回事
Okay, whoa, hold--what--just-what is this about again?
我们的同事德米特里
Demitri. He works with us.
两天前 你开着这辆保时捷碾了他
And you ran him over with this porsche two nights ago.
-天哪 -他目前在医院
- Oh geez. - He's in the hospital.
伤得很严重
Full body cast.
-他们这就报♥警♥ -别
- They're calling the cops. - Wait.
别着急 我们可以商量
Come on. We can work this out.
你要付医药费吗
You pay his medical bills?
当然
Of course.
肯定会付的 我最近手头有点紧
Well, eventually. I'm a little tight on cash right now.
-打电♥话♥ -别 等等 我的车 豪车
- Call. - Okay. Stop. My car. My sweet car.
行吗 这个行吗
Huh? What about that?
因为撞德米特里 都撞坏了
It's fucked up from where you hit Demitri.
别呀 喷点漆 找人修修
No. Come--with a little paint and some Bondo,
焕然一新
it's good as new.
怎么样
What do you say?
七桌的人要点餐
Oh, table seven's ready to order.
五桌点了沙拉
Table five needs a salad.
-该死 对不起 -你还好吗 你之前说不舒服
- Oh, shit. Sorry. - You okay? I know you weren't feeling well.
就是肚子疼 好多了
Upset stomach. I'm feeling better.
七桌的单我来吧
I'll get table seven for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要苏打水是吗
Oh, you wanted soda.
马上就来
Coming up.
感觉如何
How's it going?
-很好 -过来 老色狼
- Good. - Come here, you old dog.
叫你男朋友和他朋友消停点
You better tell your boyfriend and his buddies to cut it out.
不然就得请他们出去了
Otherwise, they're gonna have to go.
抱歉
Sorry.
摇滚歌♥手们
Okay, rockers.
你们不能坐在这...
You can't just be sitting--
女士们先生们
Ladies--ladies and gentlemen,
我们的贝司手今天娶了这位美丽的女人
our bass player went off and got married today to this beautiful woman.
他们在度蜜月 所以可能会有点吵
So this is their honeymoon, so we're gonna make a little bit of noise.
请祝福这对新人 古斯和菲奥娜
Please welcome the newlyweds, Gus and Fiona.
这是一辆电动车
Okay, this is an electric car
可以进行自动折叠
That folds into itself
所以可以停在很狭窄的空间里
So it can fit and park in tight spaces.
-真牛 -是啊 这些车轮
- That's nice. - Yeah. The wheels,
是各自转动的 所以你可以在原地旋转
they turn separately so you can rotate and stay in one spot.
猜猜发动机放在哪儿了
Guess where the motor is.
没有放在后面 对吧
Well, it's not in the back, right?
它有安全气囊吗
And does it have air bags?
当然
Yep.
那也不在前面
Well, it's not in the front either.
等等 发动机置于轮子里面了吗
Wait, are--are--are the engines in the wheels?
是的 每个车轮里都有台发动机
Yes. There's one in each wheel.
真是太酷了
That's very fucking cool.
我们在外面的泳池边喝鸡尾酒呢
We're out by the pool drinking cocktails.
好的好的 我一会儿就过来
Uh, yeah. Yeah. I'll be there in a minute.
-可以吗 -瞧着 这个呢...
- Is that okay? - Okay, now this--
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表