这些不够 对吗
Okay, that's not enough, right?
对
Right.
不要 不要
Um...No, no.
我只要
And I'm just gonna get--
我能不能只拿几包尿片 不要整袋
Can I get a couple diapers, not the whole pack?
不行
No.
如果我不要尿布
Okay, how much do I have left for gas
能剩下多少油费
If I just don't get any diapers?
-$9.27 -好吧 $9.27油费
- $9.27. - Okay, $9.27 on number one.
-谢谢 -等等 等一下
- Thank you. - Hang on. Hang on a minute.
给
Here.
-这5块用来买♥♥尿布 -好的
- Here's $5 for the diapers. - Okay.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了 你真好
Thank you. You're very nice.
你是个非常善良的女士 谢谢
You're a very, very nice lady. Thank you.
-不客气 -不不 这太...
- You're welcome. - No, no, really, it's--wow.
你太善良了 你真是个好人
You're amazing. You're very nice.
非常感谢你 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
好了
All right.
躺下吧
Okay, here we go. -
你不能在这里换
You can't do that here.
不能在这里换尿布
You can't change him here.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 善良的女士
Bye-bye, nice lady.
你会说"再见"吗 再见
Can you say "Bye-bye"? Bye-bye.
再见 善良的女士 谢谢
Bye-bye, nice lady. Thank you.
上菜
Order up.
两份炸薯条 一份三明治
Two more fries and a BLT.
你老公 古斯 今天早上来找过你
Your husband, Gus, came in looking for you this morning.
谢谢 我见过他了
Thanks. I saw him.
-他找到你了吗 -是的
- So he found you? - Yep.
一份鲁宾三明治 少放泡菜
And a reuben, light kraut.
那你昨天拳打脚踢的那人是谁
So who was the guy you were beating the shit out of yesterday?
前男友
Old boyfriend.
你跟他睡了吗
Did you sleep with him?
我觉得你朝他脸上打了六拳以后
I figured you must have after you punched him
肯定会跟他睡
in the face six times.
对了 杰基今天下午出院了
Hey, uh, Jackie's getting out of the hospital this afternoon.
已经出来了吗 你去接她了吗
Already? You picking her up?
我没去 她的假释官去了
No. Her parole officer.
什么 为什么 你告诉她的吗
What? Why? You called her?
这是雇佣合同的一部分
It's part of the deal hiring her.
如果她复吸 就告诉假释官
Got to call the P.O. If she relapses.
该死
Fuck that.
她在努力戒毒 再给她一个机会
She's trying. Give her another chance.
她有过很多机会 我可不想纵容她
She's had plenty, and I'm not gonna be the one enabling her.
如果她违反假释条例 就得回去
If she violates parole, she goes back.
你女朋友来了
Hey. Girlfriend's here.
该死
Oh, shit.
那不是你的大金主吗
I thought that was your big tipper.
是 情况很复杂
Uh, yeah. It's complicated.
你身边情况都复杂
It always is with you.
上菜
Order up.
咖啡和一份你不吃的桃子派吗
Coffee and a piece of peach pie you won't eat?
我今天想要苹果派 也不吃
I think I'll leave the apple a la mode untouched today.
你和吉米是一对吗
Are you and Jimmy lovers?
不 他不是我的菜
No, he's not my type.
你是我的菜
You're my type.
我注意到了
I picked up on that.
真的吗
Really?
我通常掩饰得很好
I'm usually pretty good at hiding it.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我要他下决定
I need him to make a decision.
如果他留下 我就得另作安排
If he stays, I have to make other arrangements.
安排什么
Other arrangements for what?
生意
Business.
他会留下吗
So is he gonna stay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道他会不会留下
I don't know if he's gonna stay.
什么样的母亲不会在乎孩子哭
What kind of mother doesn't care if they're crying
或是起了疹子 或是睡不着
Or if they're getting a rash or if they're not sleeping
或是跟我们有没有足够的眼神接触
Or if we're giving them enough eye contact,
担心房♥子安不安全
Worrying about if the house is even safe?
他们可能被窗帘绳缢死
They can hang themselves on curtain strings.
电源插座简直是噩梦
Electrical outlets are a nightmare.
马桶 马桶 马桶
Toilets? Toilets? Toilets.
每时每刻都有孩子溺死在马桶里
Kids drown in toilets all the time.
盖上马桶盖
Close the lid.
你每时每刻都得盯着
You got to be on it all the time.
什么样的人会不担心这些事
I mean, what kind of person doesn't worry about this shit?
我老婆 就是这种人
My wife, that's who.
她就不担心
That's who doesn't worry.
不 睡得可香了
No, sleeps right through the night.
什么样的母亲 孩子在哭
what kind of mother can sleep through
她还能睡得着觉
her children crying, huh?
这得是什么样的人
What kind of person?
朱莉 你说说看
Julie? What kind, huh?
你知道上次我撸你
You know that me jerking you off was
只是一次性的事 对吧
a one-time thing, right?
卡罗
Carol?
斯维特拉娜叫你进去
Svetlana's asking for you.
她只让休伊特夫人自己进去
She only wants Mrs. Hewitt.
时候到了我们会叫你进去
We'll come get you when it's time.
好的
Oh, okay.
你有什么需要吗
You need something?
等待最难受了
Waiting can be very stressful.
那倒是
Oh, yeah.
100美元口♥活♥
100 for the mouth,
200美元就...
200 for the--
你觉得我们时间够用吗
You think we have enough time?
我不想错过我孩子的出生
I mean, I don't want to miss the birth of...
当然
Oh, yeah.
生孩子得好几个小时呢
Baby takes hours to come.
小宝贝儿需要新鞋 对吧
Baby needs a new pair of shoes, right?
马上就拿着票子回来
Back in a flash with the cash.
你们好 能给根烟抽吗
How's it going, guys? Can I get a smoke?
我们去溜达一下
Let's take a walk?
嗨 没事的
Hi, it's okay.
来人啊 来人
Help. Help.
有人在吗
Anybody.
我们得找点又脏又破的衣服
We need to find something filthy
给利亚姆穿上
and ripped to put on Liam.
卫理公会教的食物银行觉得我们无家可归的话
The food bank at the methodists always give us extra stuff
-会多给我们点吃的 -帮我一下
- if they think we're homeless. - Help me.
帮我一下 我起不来了
Help me. I can't get up.
帮我一下 我需要帮助
Help. I need help!
你按时服药了吗
You been taking your meds?
你喂我吃药了吗
Have you been giving them to me?
不是我的活儿 是你的
Not my job. Your job.
你不照顾你的家人 也不管我和恰奇
You don't care for your family-- can't even make sure
有没有地方住
Chuckie and me have a roof over our heads,
还指望我们照顾你吗
but we're supposed to take care of you?
好了 举手
Okay, hands up.
皮肤变黄了吗
Skin turn yellow?
有一点
A bit, yeah.
可能是肝脏排斥反应
Probably rejecting your liver.
好了 恰奇 你去穿衣服 好吗
Okay, Chuckie, you finish getting dressed, okay?
穿的破一点
Nothing nice.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表