这是教务处的队伍吗
Hey, is this the line for the registrar's office?
不 是买♥♥演出票的
No, arcade fire tickets.
没错 就是教务处
Yeah, it's the registrar's office.
问一下
Hey, look, uh,
各位都是因为课表有问题吗
is everyone in line 'cause their schedules got fucked?
该死
Shit.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
打包你家小情郎的东西
Packing up I love Lucy's things.
干嘛 他在医院又不需要这些
What for? He doesn't need that shit at the hospital.
不是送去医院 是为了让他搬出去
Not for hospital. For moving out.
他就去几天 不搬走
He's not moving out. He's gone for, like, three days.
他不能住在这儿
He can't stay here.
谁他妈说不能住
The fuck he can't. Says who?
他把孩子偷走了
He stole baby.
冷静
Relax.
现在一切安好
Everything is fine.
宝宝安然无恙地送回来了
The baby's back safe and sound.
说不定他会再偷一次
Could happen again.
他不会再偷了
It's not gonna happen again.
因为他不再住这儿了
Because he doesn't live here anymore.
你不能把他赶出去 他病了
You can't just kick him out. He's sick.
他得了一种病 就像癌症
He has a disease, like fucking cancer.
要是他得了癌症 你会赶他出去吗
Would you kick him out if he had cancer?
如果癌症使他偷我孩子 我照样赶
If cancer makes him steal baby, yes.
但你知道吗
Well, you know what?
这房♥子不是你的 不是吗
It's not your fucking house, is it?
在我看来 你在这里就是个吃白食的
The way I see it, you're freeloading here.
你要是不满意
So if you don't like it,
大门为你敞开
the front door's plenty wide
你爱滚多远 就滚多远
enough for you to walk the fuck out,
找别地儿去住吧
find yourself somewhere else to live.
嘎吱响的玩具在哪里呀
Where's the squeaky toy?
嘎吱响的玩具在哪里呀
Where's the squeaky toy?
我帮她搬进去了
I moved her in.
那地方就像个垃圾场
The place is a dump.
你们在干嘛
What are you guys doing?
培养孩子们的手眼协调能力
I'm developing their eye and hand coordination.
你俩这是分手了吗
So, uh, does this mean you guys are broken up?
嘎吱响的玩具在哪里呀
Where's the squeaky toy?
我们没分手
Oh, no, we're not broken up.
至少我不这样想
At least I don't think we're broken up.
你觉得维罗妮卡是想跟我分开吗
What, you think Veronica wants to be broken up?
我怎么知道 她可是你老婆
She's your wife. How am I supposed to know?
那这是分居吗
So this is a separation, then?
按下暂停键 互相冷静下吗
I mean, you're just pressing the pause button?
有什么区别吗
Oh, what is the difference?
我也不知道 都不算吧
I don't know. Neither?
多米尼克
Dominick.
他找到了 因为三个孩子中他最聪明
Yes, he found his 'cause he's the smartest of the three.
你该狠狠操她一顿 让她恢复理智
You should have fucked the sense right back into her.
行了 拜托 别连你也这么说
All right, please, not you, too.
上帝把操控女人的神器给赐予了你
Look, God gave you that joystick to control your woman,
你却弃之不用 任凭它在两腿间晃荡
and you're just letting that thing dangle between your legs.
这不全是我的错
This is not all my fault.
如果她对孩子多一些关怀
If she was a little bit more into our kids, maybe,
说不定会唤起我的性趣 我就能上她了
I don't know, it would turn me on and I could fuck her.
你说得也有道理
You do have a point, there.
是吗
I do?
看着自己所爱之人
There's nothing sexier
做个称职的父母是最性感的
than seeing the person you love be a good parent.
就是啊
Exactly.
我记得我们家雷金纳德
I remember the way my Reginald
以前把维罗妮卡和她哥哥抛在空中玩时
used to throw Veronica and her brother in the air.
我简直欲♥火♥焚身啊
got my juices flowing.
好了 儿童不宜 别再说了
Okay, I--my daughters have heard enough.
给你 艾米
Here you go, Amy.
给你 杰玛 你们的玩具在这里
Here you go, Gemma. Here are your toys.
你们跟多米尼克一样聪明
And you're just as smart as Dominick, too.
这样吧 下班后我去跟小维谈谈
Look, I--I'll talk to V after work, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 小多
All right. Bye-bye, D.
再见 宝贝们
Buh-bye. Bye, girls.
说再见
Say buh-bye.
说再见
Say buh-bye. Buh-bye.
留着我们回家路上再听吧
Okay, we'll listen to the rest of the song on the way home.
好
Okay, cool.
大家好啊
Yo, what up?
小心点
Hey, watch it.
你好啊
What's up?
你好啊
What's up?
我发誓 这还挺...
I swear. That's kind of...
你们见过黛比了吗
Hey, you guys met Debbie yet?
你们好
Hi.
你好 黛比
What's up, Debbie?
好 我要去上课了
Okay, I got to run to class.
我们回头见
Talk to you later?
好
Yeah.
爸 如果我们能互相道歉
Dad, if we both apologize,
这事就算过了
we can move on.
重拾父女情谊
Start over as father and daughter.
爸
Dad?
好吧
Okay.
我先来
I'll start.
很抱歉 我不给你药吃
Sorry I withheld your meds,
但你自找的 你待我实在太薄情
But you had it coming, the way you've been treating me.
这个家里只有我最关心你
I am the only one in this family who really cares about you.
你有没有在听啊
Are you listening?
我知道你醒着
I know you're awake.
该你道歉了
It's your turn to apologize now.
我去上课了 回见
I'm going to class. See you.
我妈说你会罩着我
Mom said you'd take me under your wing.
我就敷衍她一下
Doesn't mean I was telling the truth.
-你怎么了 -肚子疼
- What's wrong? - Ow, my stomach.
你在装吗
This a scam?
你真会拉裤子里吗
You're really gonna shit your pants?
我刚拉了一点
I did a little.
天呐 好吧
Jesus. All right.
看见那边的孩子了吗
You see those kids over there?
你去撞他们
You're gonna go push into them.
你干嘛呢 傻♥逼♥
Watch what you're doing, fuckwad.
怎么回事 傻♥逼♥
What's the matter, asshead?
站不稳吗
You lose your balance?
你要再敢骂他一句傻♥逼♥
If you ever pick on asshead again,
我就把你的蛋咬下来
I'm gonna chew your nuts off with my teeth.
不是基佬那种咬
And not in a gay way.
你们也是 把这话传出去
You, too. Spread the word.
-你帅呆了 -你欠我的
- That was awesome. - You owe me.
你现在是我的小弟
You're my slave now.
得替我跑腿
When I text you, you run.
好的 卡尔舅舅
Okay, uncle Carl.
下一个
Next.
教务处
你好 我有个问题
Hi, how's it going?
我的课程表显示不出来
Uh, listen, my class schedule didn't come through.
我帮你看看
Let me check that out for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
计算学2 质量传递导论
Calc 2, Intro to Mass Transfer,
-热力学2 -是的 是我
- Thermo 2. - Yeah, that's me.
能告诉我上课地点在哪儿吗
Can you tell me which lecture hall they're in?
现在不行
Not at this time.
你的课程被暂停了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表