They are napping with Veronica.
太好了
Great. It's good, isn't it?
是啊 她可能喂她们伏特加帮她们助眠
Yeah. It's possible she give them vodka to help sleep,
不过世界上比这更糟的事儿也有
but worse things happen in world.
对了 我今天很晚才能回来
Yah. Listen, I'm gonna be gone most of the day
可能今晚都回不来 你能帮帮小维吗
And, uh, maybe tonight, so can you help out V in any way?
顺便告诉她 我要她今晚帮我
And also tell her that I need her to cover the bar
看着酒吧
for me tonight?
带着孩子看酒吧吗
Cover bar with babies?
我的天 那我得再想想办法
Oh, god. Maybe I should just check on it
让黛比带孩子吧
and have Debbie babysit.
没事 孩子我带吧
Ah, it's okay. I babysit.
斯维特 谢...
oh, Svet, thank--
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 就是...
Yeah. Just uh--
好吧 那你能...
Well, hey, can you, uh,
一边伤心 一边卷大♥麻♥吗
Be sad and roll joints at the same time?
学校里有18个兄弟会
There's 18 frats on this campus.
我要一网打尽
I want to hit 'em all.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
密歇根
Michigan.
-什么时候回来 -今晚
- When will we be back? - Tonight.
我想妈妈了
I miss my mom.
做个乖外甥女
Be a good little niece,
我包里垃圾食品有的是
and there's more junk food where that came from.
你一个人吗
You alone?
卡尔舅舅
Uncle Carl?
久等了
Sorry about that.
新肝脏搅屎有一手
This new liver really churns 'em out--
一天拉三趟 仿佛回到了18岁
Three craps a day, like I'm 18 again.
这是好事 爸爸 健康
That's good, dad-- healthy.
不过等待的时候把屁♥股♥遮起来吧
But why don't we cover your ass while we wait, huh?
常客弗兰克
Frequent flier Frank.
-那是什么意思 -说你呢 常客弗兰克
- What's that? - You. Frequent flier Frank.
你在这里已经成了传说
You're a bit of a legend around these parts.
很荣幸终于见到你
Honor to finally meet you.
我听到了讽刺
I sense sarcasm.
我闻到了感染
I smell infection.
你有定期清理伤口吗
Have you been cleaning this regularly?
我有 但他去年换了肝
I have, but he had a liver transplant last year
在服用抗排斥药物
And with the antirejection meds,
恢复能力也就差了一点
his healing process has been a little wonky.
明白了 你是怎么中枪的
Got it. How'd you get shot?
他当时在擦枪 结果走火了
He was cleaning his gun, and it backfired.
他在擦枪
He was cleaning his gun,
结果走火打中了手臂外侧
and it backfired into his outer arm?
你确定吗 弗兰克
You sure about that story, Frank?
他确定
He is.
我确定
I am.
实际上 我很庆幸我中了弹
As a matter of fact, I'm glad it happened,
因为萨咪很会照顾人
because Sammi is such a good caregiver,
这样一来我就有更多时间与她相处了
And it affords me extra time with her.
我错过了她生命的前三十年
You see, I missed the first 30-some-odd years of her life,
所以我很肯定
And I think I can safely say
我们都很高兴我受伤了
We both enjoy me being hurt.
爸爸
Daddy.
小凯
Oh, Kev.
这谁 搞什么鬼
What the-- what the fuck?
做饭 打扫 做妻子的工作
I cook, I clean, wifely duties.
你是房♥东 我是租客
You are landlord. I am tenant.
开什么玩笑 我不是同性恋
Uh, are you kidding? I'm not gay.
什么同性恋 这跟爱情无关
Ah, what is gay? This is not about love.
这是用嘴爱抚你的性器官
This is about oral manipulation
帮你排解压力
of sex organs as stress relief.
跟孩子相处有压力不好
No stress is good for bond with babies.
反正舌头都一样
Tongue is tongue, no?
管他呢 反正我都快高♥潮♥了
What the hell? I'm halfway home already.
伊恩
Ian!
伊恩
Ian?
你好 你叫伊恩 对吗
Hey, there. Uh, Ian, isn't it?
我记住了 因为我的心理咨♥询♥师也叫伊恩
I remember that 'cause that's my therapist's name,
而且他也是红发
and he's a ginger too.
是这样 我想问问你
Anyway, uh, I was wondering when you think
大概什么时候能拆了这泳池
you might be able to get to taking down this pool.
这个嘛...
Mm, well...
我服用了大量碳酸锂片...
I'm coming down off some heavy lithium right now...
大概一两个小时后吧
But maybe in an hour or two.
好
Perfect.
伊恩
Ian!
天哪 你在这里
Oh, my god, there you are.
我在这里
Here I am.
伊恩 你的药是怎么回事
Ian, what happened to all your pills?
消失了
They're gone.
我知道它们不见了 但哪去了
Yeah, I-I can see that they're gone, but gone where?
你全吞了吗
Did you swallow them?
没有 冲走了
No. They're flushed.
伊恩 你为什么要这样
Ian, why would you do that?
那些药让我感觉很糟糕 小黛
They make me feel awful, Debs,
感觉活着没意思
like life is not worth living.
冲走之后我感觉好多了
I feel so much better just knowing they're gone.
你知道哪里最让我感动吗 萨咪
You know what I find really moving, Sammi?
你特别爱你的孩子
The way you love that boy of yours.
你在耍我吗
You messing with me?
不是
No.
我家莫妮卡根本不在乎孩子们
No, my Monica didn't have much interest in our brood.
她的爱反复无常 转瞬即逝
Her love was transient at best--fickle.
事实是 她无情地抛下了我们
Fact is, she left us high and dry.
但你爱恰奇的方式
But the way you are with Chuckie,
他就是你世界的中心 你永远不会离弃他
he's the center of your world, and you'd never leave him.
我觉得这一点
I-I find that...
很振奋人心 真的
inspiring, sincerely.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks. Dad...
我很感动
That means a lot.
你好
Hello?
什么
What?
等等
Wait.
谁 什么 谁干什么了
Who--who is? What?
他当时怎么了
He was what?
作为一名良好市民
I'd like to make a concerned citizen report
我想举报有人非法持有烈性毒品
about a large satchel filled with hard drugs.
不 我要求请律师
N-n-no, I demand a lawyer. I--
我要求你立刻停止审问他
I demand you stop questioning him right now!
等等 我这就过去 我要跟恰奇说话
Wait--wait. I'm coming. Let me talk to Chuckie!
似乎出了什么急事
There's some sort of an emergency.
你真觉得我能让他别去巡演吗
You really think I can ask him not to go on tour?
不
No.
那你为什么这样建议
Then why'd you suggest it?
因为我想让你这段所谓的婚姻
Because I'm trying to hasten the end of this thing
尽快结束
you're calling a marriage.
我听不出你是开玩笑还是认真的
I can't tell if you're kidding or not.
我也分不清楚
Yeah. Neither can I.
我想听你的意见
I'm asking for your advice.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
可是我心情很复杂
But it's complicated for me.
等等 不是你说我们之间不可能吗
Wait. You're the one that said we couldn't--
我知道 那我就实话实说了
Yeah, I know. I'm, um--I'm just calling a spade a spade.
你得想清楚自己想要什么
You need to decide what you want here.
跟你之间吗
With you?
跟你丈夫之间啊 什么脑回路
With your husband. Keep up.
我在努力
I'm trying.
每天战战兢兢 觉得很内疚
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表