你有吗 我可不记得有这回事
Really? I don't remember that.
弗兰克打破了卫生间的窗户
Frank, broke open the bathroom window.
我试着爬出去 被玻璃划破了裤子
I tried to climb out. I ripped my pants on the glass.
你当时多大
How old were you?
六七岁吧
six, maybe seven.
天呐
God.
当时我们还真是开心 不是吗
We had a lot of good times back then, didn't we?
你对那个司机做了什么才拿到的钱
Hey, what were you doing with that trucker to get money?
我看见你跟他走在一起
I saw you walking with him.
我以为你要...
I thought maybe you were gonna...
要什么
Gonna what?
我不知道 可能你要
I don't know. Do...
做些什么 但你没有去多久
something. But you weren't gone for very long.
你把我当成什么女人了
What kind of girl do you take me for?
我也说不清啊
I don't know.
不过你确实弄到了钱
But you did get money.
我卖♥♥了点东西给他
I sold him something.
什么
What?
这不重要
Nothing very important.
能给我们换来好吃的就够了 对吧
And it got us a lot of great food, right?
又是你那小男友打来的
Your boyfriend? Again?
去他的
Fuck him.
好了
Done.
怎么了
What?
你长得真美
You are so beautiful.
你是个如此俊美的小伙子
You are a beautiful, beautiful man.
我把你生的真好
I did fucking good making you.
两份奶酪汉堡 一份加薯条 一份加卷心菜
Two patty melts, one with fries, one with slaw,
还有一个中号♥的芝士汉堡
and a cheeseburger plate, medium.
给你
Here you go.
夫人 我马上就把账单拿过来
Here, ma'am, I'll be right back with your check.
需要什么吗
Need something?
格斯回来了
Gus is back.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我们聊了聊 缠绵了一会儿
We talked a bit, caught up.
我说的是巡演 怎么样
The tour-- was it a success?
你说那个啊
Oh, yeah.
有几个城市被取消了
Part of it got canceled,
但是据他说还可以
but he said it went okay, anyway.
那就好
Good. That's good.
威尔在匹兹堡还行吧
Will get to Pittsburgh okay?
所以他适应得还可以
So he's settling in okay?
他看上去还挺好的
Yeah, he seemed fine.
我就是想告诉你 格斯回来了
I just wanted you to know that Gus is back.
很好 谢谢你告诉我
Thanks. That's good to know.
八号♥桌有客人
Table eight.
欢迎来到Patsy之家
Welcome to Patsy's.
给你们一点时间点单
I'll give you a second.
你们想喝点什么
Do you know what you might want to drink?
你在干什么
Hey, what you, what you doing?
躲人
Hiding.
又是男人婆
Muff?
她已经完全疯了
She's officially gone psycho.
她说要把我的衣服
She's threatening to throw all my clothes into a pile
收起来一起烧掉
in the alley and set them on fire,
可能还想把我也给烧死
preferably with me still wearing some of them.
你有叫校警吗
Did you call campus security?
说实话我觉得还挺感动的
It's kind of sweet, really.
从没有人这么要死要活地喜欢我
No one's ever been homicidally obsessed with me before.
让我有点欲罢不能了
It's kind of a turn-on.
如果她真的下手那就另当别论
Unless she actually does it.
被烧死挺惨的
I mean, getting burned to death, that has to suck.
你又在罗宾森夫人那过夜了
You spend the night over at Mrs. Robinson's again?
这肯定违反了教职工条例吧
That's got to be against a few faculty rules.
我们是自愿的两名成年人
We're both consenting adults.
你们之间隔了二十岁 几个高级学位
Separated by two decades, numerous advanced degrees,
几篇发表的论文 还有一个拿到终身职位的老公
several published works, a husband in tenure.
你可以一直待在这里
Look, you can stay here till Muff chills out
直到男人婆发泄完 或者烧完所有火柴
or runs out of matches, okay?
我午饭之前都不会回来
I won't be back till after lunch.
谢了
Okay, thanks.
再见
Bye.
拒绝家庭暴♥力♥
我用了避孕套
I used condoms.
在你舌头上戴了套吗
On your tongue?
鲍尔先生
Mr. Ball?
这里
Here.
你不用跟我一起来的
Wait, wait, wait. You don't have to come.
我当然要来了
Oh, you better believe I'm coming.
哪里有问题
What seems to be the problem?
我丈夫太风流
My husband's a slut.
小维 这么说有点伤人
V, that's a little harsh.
他跟好几个女的睡了 我想确保
He slept with a bunch of girls, and I want to make sure
他没有染上什么怪病
he doesn't have any nasty diseases.
过去一年里你有多少位性♥伴♥侣♥
How many sexual partners have you had in the last 12 months?
你想知道名字吗 我记不住太多
What, you want names? Cause I didn't catch many names.
给个数字就行
Just a number will do.
前后都算吗
Frontal and anal?
还有后面
Anal?
你根本不知道
Well, yeah, you'd be surprised
有多少女大学生想走后门
how many coeds want it up the butt.
她们觉得这样还可以留住处♥女♥之身
Think it preserves their virginity.
她们说这叫屁屁爱爱
They call it "The poop-hole loophole."
去你的 小凯
Damn, Kev.
那所学校很大啊
It's a really big school, V.
给个XY之间的大概范围就行
Ballpark? More than X, less than Y?
这是数学题吗 我数学不太好
Is that math? I really wasn't--
你给个大概的数吧
How about best guess?
22或者23吧 误差在5到6个之间
22, 23, give or take 5 or 6.
我靠
What?
我可是防奸行者
I was the rape-walker.
机会多多
I had lots of opportunities.
不小心中招了 是吗
Oops, huh?
又是验孕棒又是事后药的
Pregnancy test, morning-after pill.
是啊
Oh, right.
你多大了
How old are you?
够大了
Old enough.
我看出来了
I can see that.
尺寸还挺大
Big fella, huh?
什么
What?
最大号♥
Magnums.
螺纹装
Ribbed...
明智之选
good choice.
你女儿非常漂亮
Your daughter is very beautiful.
你说什么
What?
我说你女儿
Your daughter.
你知道哪儿能买♥♥到枪吗
You know where I can buy a gun?
什么枪
What kind of gun?
有子弹的枪
One with bullets.
手♥枪♥ 霰弹枪
Pistol? Shotgun?
半自动步♥枪♥ 冲♥锋♥枪♥
Semiautomatic? Assault rifle?
-还是机♥枪♥ -手♥枪♥就行了
- Machine gun? - Pistol should do it.
看到那个穿着内马尔的球衣
Do you see the skinny Brazilian
瘦瘦的巴西人了吗
with the Neymar jersey?
找他就行了
He is your man.
他把半个学校的学生都睡了
He slept with half the school.
是你把他赶出去的
You threw him out.
我没赶 是我走了
I didn't throw him out. I left.
都一样
Same difference.
护士给了他一针 针管粗得我从来没见过
Nurse gave him the biggest damn shot I've ever seen.
人乳♥头♥状瘤病毒
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表