好
Okay.
我想说 法官阁下
I would, your honor.
我是他妈妈 我能说话吗
I'm his mom. May I speak?
我的恰奇是个好孩子
My Chuckie is a good boy.
他唯一偷过的东西就是我的心
The only thing he's ever stolen was my heart.
但是他被一个比他大的家人利用了
But he was taken advantage of by an older family member.
要是您要怪谁
If you're gonna blame anyone,
就怪他的卡尔舅舅
you should blame his uncle Carl
或者养大卡尔的那家人
or the family who raised him
或者怪我 把他送进了狼窝
or me, for putting an innocent boy in a den of wolves.
还有要说的吗
Anything else?
原告律师
Prosecution?
那么进入宣判阶段
Then we can proceed to sentencing.
本法庭宣布判决你有期徒刑
This court hereby sentences you to a minimum
120天 在伊利诺斯州少年监管所服刑
of 120 days at the Illinois department of corrections Juvenile justice division.
表现好可以减刑至60天
60 days for good behavior.
他表现一定会很好 法官阁下
Oh, he'll behave, your honor.
对吧 恰奇
Right, Chuckie?
恰奇 点头
Chuckie, nod.
好 请移交♥警♥长处理
Okay, you're remanded to the custody of the sheriff.
你上公车之前我会去找你
I'll see you before you get on the bus.
别害怕 宝贝
Don't be scared, baby.
会没事的 小兔子
It's gonna be okay, bunny.
记住 对警卫们要很好
Remember, be nice to the guards.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧
You have got to be fucking kidding me.
要不是我了解他
Well, if I didn't know better,
我都会以为他是良民
I'd think he's an upstanding young man.
就像泰德·邦迪[长相很路人的连环强♥奸♥犯]
Just like Ted Bundy.
案件号♥2014CR4929
Case number 2014-CR-4929.
公诉卡尔·弗朗西斯·G
The people versus Carl Francis G.
本次开庭为判决听证会
This is the time and place for the sentencing hearing.
法庭已经看过你的检定报告
Court has reviewed your probation report.
有什么意见要提出吗
Does other counsel wish to be heard?
法官阁下 我的委托人已经知道自己做错了
Your honor, my client knows that he has made a mistake.
他很后悔自己的所作所为
He is sorry for what he's done,
已经从这件事吸取了教训
and he has learned from the experience.
你后悔自己的所作所为吗 卡尔
Do you regret what you've done, Carl?
我做了一件蠢事
I did something really dumb
我不该这样的
that I shouldn't have.
我让一个白♥痴♥去干男人的活
I trusted a fucking retard with a man's job.
下次我再运毒的时候 会更聪明
Next time I move a bunch of drugs, I'll be smarter.
如果你想去我的办公室
If you want to go into my chambers
私下跟我聊聊 现在说出来就好
and speak to me off the record, now is the time.
否则 你就要进少管所
Otherwise, you will end up in juvenile prison.
你愿意这样吗
Is that what you want?
是的
Yes, please.
这不是我想要的回答
That's not what I was hoping to hear.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you were hoping to hear.
法官阁下你要是瘦10斤
If your honor would lose 20 pounds,
我会考虑要不要上你
I would consider tapping that.
我实在听不下去了
I think I've heard enough.
我要判处你最长刑期
I sentence you to the maximum of
伊利诺斯州劳♥改♥局
one year at the Illinois Department of Corrections
少管所服刑一年
Juvenile Justice Division.
在司法监护所候审
You're remanded to the custody of the sheriff.
本庭休庭
This court is in recess.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么这么做 卡尔
Why the fuck did you do that, Carl?
保罗·桑吉从少管所放出来后
When Paul Sugden came out of Juvie,
他学会了怎么制简易炸♥弹♥
he knew how to make IEDs and
知道该去哪洗钱
where to launder money.
这种知识可买♥♥不到
You can't buy that kind of education.
而且我在外面也会名声大噪
Plus, my street cred will be off the chain.
别担心 看我怎么在少管所闯出一片天
Don't worry, I'm gonna make Juvie my bitch.
我们会写信给你的
We'll send letters.
命中注定他迟早要被关
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
-他会没事的 -岂止没事
- He'll be okay. - Okay?
他绝对能在所里称王称霸
Hell, he's gonna be running the joint.
他有没有可能被"恐吓从善"
Any chance he'll get scared straight?
带少年犯参观监狱 以此警惕少年犯不再犯罪
-绝不可能 -不可能
- Hell no. - No.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
是黛西·考叟吗
Daisy Kelso?
现在改姓瑞格比了 我认识你吗
It's Rigby now. Do I know you?
妈妈 是谁呀
Who is it, mommy?
你好
Oh, hi.
比安卡 是你吗 -对
- Bianca, is that you? - Yeah.
天呐 上一次见你还是在...
My God, haven't seen you since...
-毕业舞会 -是啊
- Prom. - Yeah.
-你还好吧 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
-现在吗 -就现在
- Now? - Now.
跑 快跑
Run, run, run!
妈妈
Mommy!
你觉得我打断她鼻子了吗
Do you think I broke her nose?
我确定你打断了她一颗牙
You took out a tooth for sure.
太刺♥激♥了
That was great.
感觉我也得让菲奥娜的老板
I think I'm gonna need Fiona's boss
给我份工作了
to give me a job too.
交学费吗
Tuition?
已经走投无路了
Ain't got no other options.
你打算干什么活
What are you gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
有什么做什么吧
I'll face the music, I guess.
听说你去诊所了
Heard you went to the clinic.
米奇拿枪逼着你去的吗
Mickey hold a gun to your head?
不 是我自己想去
No, it was my idea.
我不太对劲
Something's wrong with me,
你懂的
you know.
我知道 但你总会好起来的对吧
Yeah, but you're gonna get better, right?
40年以后吗
What, in 40 years?
还记得大卫·葛辛斯基吗
Hey, you remember David Gosinski?
他为了要破一学期
He used you to break the record of
揍过最多人的纪录而揍了你
black eyes given in a single calendar school year?
我真想弄死那混♥蛋♥
I was gonna kill that motherfucker.
我永远记得你跟我说过的那句话
I'll always remember what you told me.
你说 "我自己能搞定"
You said, "I got this."
伊恩
Ian...
你自己能搞定
you got this.
菲利普
Phillip.
你发邮件找我
Yeah, you, uh, you emailed?
还发了短♥信♥ 打了电♥话♥
And texted, called.
联♥系♥上你可真难
You're a hard man to reach.
我们能不能就不闲聊了
Yeah, look, could we just skip the small talk
直截了当告诉我你有什么事吧
and cut to the part where you toss me out of here?
听说过裸佣吗
Ever heard of baremaids?
上身赤♥裸♥女佣服务
Topless maid service.
很明显有成千上万的男人
Evidently there are thousands of men
愿意花钱看女人在擦洗马桶的时候
who would gladly pay a premium to see a woman's breasts
晃动着她的奶♥子♥
while she's cleaning their toilet.
我没懂你的意思
I don't follow.
告诉你个好消息 这项业务的创始人
Good news for you, the visionary behind the business
是我们学校的校友 尼克·威尔屯
went to school here, Nick Wiltern.
其实他一毕业就开始创业了
Actually started it right after he graduated.
那时就赚了差不多三亿美金
That was about $300 million ago.
-太屌♥了 -是啊
- Damn. - Yeah.
凡事只要跟奶♥子♥捆绑在一起就有商机
Pairing boobs with anything is apparently a very good business plan.
重点是 他曾经是我室友
Upshot is, he was my roommate,
他愿意出你这个学期的学费
and he's agreed to bail you out this semester.
我已经告诉教务处了
I notified the registrar's office.
所以他就直接帮我付学费了
Okay, so he's just gonna pay my tuition?
直到你的助学金恢复正常
Until your grant kicks back in.
那我要怎么报答他
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表