Stop. You want to fuck them up
住手 你要想揍他们
Then we need a plan.
得先定计划
We can do more damage if we have a plan.
有计划才能造成更大伤害
Let's go home and make one.
我们回家计划一下
God kills soldiers! Because america loves faggots!
基佬横行 天灭大兵
Let's go. Go.
走吧
They offer any money up front? Cash today?
他们今天给钱了吗 现金吗
No. And and they had a realtor.
没有 不过他们有房产经纪人
And he had business cards and everything.
有名片 什么都有
Doesn't make sense.
没道理
Doesn't track.
想不通
Hey, Sammi!
萨咪
No, Frank, no. Come on.
别 弗兰克 别这样
Don't get her involved in this.
别把她卷进来
Oh, calm down. She's got a good head for cons.
别激动 她应付骗子有一套
Oh, god!
我的天
Yeah, pop? Why would two dykes
怎么了 爸爸 那两个女同
offer double market value for this dump?
为什么肯出市价的两倍买这栋破房子
What's the scam? Not a scam.
是骗局吗 不是
An investment.
是投资
Tribune named this neighborhood an up and comer.
《论坛报》认为这片街区很有前景
Alls anybody's talking about down at the Alibi.
大家都在艾莱伯酒吧议论这件事
Oh, mother of god. What?
我的天 怎么了
You are not selling.
你不能卖
Hey, who was talking about sell
谁说要卖
Are you going to sell this Frank.
你是不是要卖掉这间... 弗兰克
They may have female genitalia, but those lesbians
那两个女同虽然长着女人的器官
are the man moving in on our territory.
本质上 却是入侵我们领地的男人
Oh, great. It used to be that a
不是吧 以前
That poor folks could get a a decent apartment
穷人本来能在市中心附近
right near downtown.
买一套好房子
And then suddenly, it's moved 40 blocks south.
突然向南边迁移了40个街区
And then 80 blocks.
然后是80个街区
Where does it end?
什么时候才能停下呢
Well, maybe it ends with you and me in an RV seeing the country.
也许最后 就是我俩坐在房车里享受乡村美景
This is just like with the jews.
这跟对付犹太人那一套如出一辙
Ten years from now, they'll claim it "Never happened,"
十年后 他们会声称“这从没发生过”
but it is happening.
但这事就发生在眼下
They want to move people in who can pay taxes.
他们想让纳得起税的人迁进来
So they push us out.
所以要把我们赶出去
And eventually, we end up in a camp somewhere
到最后 我们只能在文明世界的边缘
at the edge of civilization.
搭个帐篷过日子
A tent city built on old landfills and toxic waste sites.
住在垃圾填埋场和有毒废料堆积的帐篷区
And then they start passing out the smallpox blankets.
然后那帮人再给我们送带天花病毒的毯子
Oh, Frank, I mean
弗兰克 我想说
maybe that's the lesbians with more money. Okay.
也许是女同带着更多钱来了 好吧
Or maybe it's competing lesbians.
也许是其他要竞价的女同
Wait, would you wait? No,
等等 能等等吗 不能
Would you wait a second? no, no, Frank.
你等一下好吗 不 弗兰克
Oh, hello.
你好
Hello. I I my name is Wade Shelton.
你好 我叫韦德·谢尔顿
I'm looking for Frank Gallagher.
我找弗兰克·加拉格
He was the recipient of my son's liver.
他接受了我儿子的肝
Oh, oh, come in. Thank you.
请进 谢谢
Come in. You can't have it back.
请进 我不会还给你的
Oh, don't mind him.
别理他
That medical marijuana makes him a little loopy.
药用大麻让他有点神经兮兮的
Hi, I'm Frank's daughter, Sammi.
你好 我是弗兰克的女儿 萨咪
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
How can we help you, Mr. Shelton?
需要我们帮忙吗 谢尔顿先生
Oh, I I I don't want to bother you, but my wife and I
我不想打扰你们 但我和我妻子
were going to have a little supper this afternoon
今天下午准备了一次聚餐
for all our son's organ recipients,
宴请所有接受我儿子器官的人
a little celebration. What a wonderful idea.
小小的庆祝一下 多好的主意
Thank you. Yeah, my way of...
谢谢你 这算是我跟儿子
having one last father's day with my boy.
过最后一次父亲节的方式
And I'm so sorry for the late notice.
抱歉这么晚才通知你
I I really am, but well,
抱歉 但是...
we had a little trouble tracking you down.
你这个人挺难找的
I know this may seem odd,
我知道这挺怪的
but you organ recipients,
不过你们这些器官接受者
you're all that we have left of our son.
是我儿唯一留给这个世界的东西了
So would you, both of you
能不能烦请两位...
Are you Mrs. Gallagher? I am, yes.
您是加拉格太太吗 是的
I am Mrs. Gallagher. Great, would you
我是加拉格太太 太好了 能不能
would you please come at 5:00?
你们能五点过来吗
What are you serving? Prime rib.
吃什么 牛排
My boy's favorite. Creamed horseradish?
我儿子最爱吃的 配西洋山菜酱吗
Of course, yeah. We will be there, good sir.
当然 我们会去的 先生
Oh, great, great. Thank you, thank you.
太好了 太好了 谢谢 谢谢
Sure, let me see you out. I would love to come actually.
那我们回头见吧 我也很乐意去
Both of you. I don't think you're invited.
人家说的是两位 没人请你
Stop it.
别推了
No one's touching you.
没人碰你
Enough.
够了
Your turn to hang with Liam. Don't let him drown.
该你管利亚姆了 别让他溺水了
You okay?
你没事吧
Are you lost?
是不是迷路了
I think you lost one.
你是不是丢了个孩子
What?
什么
Two, three.
两个 三个
I got all my kids.
我孩子没少
Hey, Will. Dad!
威尔 爸爸
He's a good dad.
他是个好爸爸
Miss your kid, huh?
想你孩子了吗
Like a burn all over my body.
想得要命
Order's up.
上菜吧
Boston creme and Java black.
波士顿奶油派和黑咖啡
Are we that predictable?
我们那么容易被看穿么
Looked like another hangover day.
你们昨晚又喝多了吧
Do you you remember the orders of all of your favorite customers?
熟客点过的菜 你都会记住吗
Just the future rock stars.
只记住几个摇滚明星的
Oh, you got no ankle monitor.
你的监控器没了
Yeah, free at last.
是啊 终于自由了
Oh, so you have no excuse to miss our show tonight.
那你今晚就没借口不来看我们的演出了
Dude, we eat here. So?
老兄 我们在这吃饭 所以呢
So don't act like a dog in here.
别在这里对姑娘毛手毛脚的
Feel free to ignore him.
不用搭理他
He's kinda hard to ignore.
不理他 这还挺难的
Dude, we eat here. 'cause I I can't help myself.
老兄 我们在这吃饭 我情不自禁
You know, I think I think she might be my Yoko.
我觉得她也许就是我的真爱
So you're going to put me on a list?
你特许我进场吗
Yeah. Check it out, hmm.
是的 看看这个
Oh, you can bring your man too.
你可以把你男人带上
That's cool. He's not my man.
没问题 他不是我男人
Just my boss.
只是我老板
So you do believe in letting them cry it out?
你认为应该让孩子们哭出来吗
Believe? No, I think it's child abuse.
认为吗 不 我觉得这是虐童
But sometimes I think it's, how you call it?
但有时候我觉得这算是 怎么说来着
Necessary evil." Like waxing pussy.
“必要的恶” 跟热蜡除阴毛一样 "
Yeah, I totally agree with you.
完全同意
Especially with two. Sometimes it's like, fuck!
尤其带着两个孩子 有时候真想骂娘
Yeah, I cannot imagine having two.
是啊 我根本不敢想象有两个孩子
What are you talking about? You're about to have two.
说什么呢 第二个不是快生了吗
No, a surrogate. I rent uterus like youth hostel.
不是 我是代孕 像青旅那样出租子宫
That's cool. Yeah, my mom in law did something like that for us.
真酷 我岳母也为我们做了这种事
Except she kept the baby, which is kinda wrong.
不过她把孩子留下了 这不太好
Don't do that. No, I get money.
你可别这样 我不会 我要钱
Half to start, half to deliver.
受孕给一半 产后给一半
I will deliver.
我会成功生出来的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表