我祈求上帝
I begged,
"求求你了 别再让我吓到威尔
"Please, don't ever let me scare Will again.
别让我令他失望了"
Don't let me ever let him down."
但她已经戒了六个月了
But she was clean for six months.
去他妈的 这不重要
Oh, fuck it. That doesn't matter.
我当时看到杰基躺在那第一想法就是
My first thought when I saw Jackie lying there--
去看下注射器里面还有没有残留
I wanted to grab the syringe and see if there was anything still left.
要是我在你那玩意儿上提取指纹
If I dust your junk for prints,
得到的结果会让我满意吗
am I gonna be satisfied?
我做了
I went through with it.
是吗
You did?
还不确定我对此的感受
Not sure how I feel about it,
但至少我们现在可以把这事抛之脑后
but at least we can put all this behind us now.
我就知道
Oh, see. I knew it.
我就知道是个圈套
I knew it was a trick.
你觉得我想这么做吗
Do you think I wanted to do it?
好吧 我确实有点想
I mean, kind of,
但我这么做是因为你叫我去做的
but I only did it because you told me to do it.
你说这么做就能弥补一切
You said this would fix everything.
我真是这么认为的
I thought it would,
但这感觉就像是在刀伤上贴张创口贴
but it's like putting a band-aid on a stab wound.
-我们俩他妈到底咋了 -我不知道
- The fuck is going on with us? - I don't know.
我以前从没担忧过我俩 小凯
I've never been scared about us before, Kev.
担忧什么
Of what?
大多数晚上我甚至都不想回家
How most nights I don't even want to come home.
小维 这就是我们想要的 一个家庭
V, this is what we wanted. A family.
我可不要生活"退回解放前" 小凯
I didn't sign up to be pushed to the back of the line, Kev.
那你觉得有了孩子之后会怎么样
What did you think having kids was gonna be?
先考虑我俩 和以前一样
Us first, like always.
只是家里还多了两个人
Just with two other people in the house.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们话还没说完呢
We're in the middle of a conversation.
-宝宝们 -他们没事
- The babies. - They're fine.
他们在哭 也就是说他们有事
They're crying, which means they're not fine.
喂过奶 换好尿布
They're fed. They're changed.
还在呼吸 给我坐下
They're breathing. Sit down.
什么 难道你是让我选吗
What-- are you saying I have to choose?
我丑话说在前头 如果你现在上楼
I'm telling you that if you go up those stairs right now,
你再下来时我就不会在这儿了
I'm not gonna be here when you get back.
如果我上楼去看正在哭闹的孩子
If I go upstairs and check on our crying children,
你就要走吗
you're gonna leave?
刚回来吗
Just getting home?
是的 一整晚都待在医院
Yeah. I was at the hospital.
杰基嗑药过量了
Jackie ODD.
你们餐厅那个杰基吗 她没事吧
Jesus. Jackie from work? Is she okay?
没事了 让她出院回家了
Yeah. They're sending her home.
她要不回她孩子了 这是肯定的
She's not getting her kid back. That's for sure.
妈的 那你没事吧
Fuck, are you okay?
应该没事
Yeah, I think so.
说不好
I don't know.
要喝咖啡吗
You want coffee?
好的
Yeah, sure.
不♥穿♥靴子去干活吗
Going to work without your boots?
我回学校
No, I'm going back to school.
-什么 -等他们都起床就走
- What? - Yeah, once the kids get up.
我还以为还要再过几周才开学
Well, I thought it didn't start for another couple weeks.
我知道 我打电♥话♥问了下
Yeah, I know-- I called in to see
我能否早点回宿舍
if I could get in the dorms early,
他们说如果我可以
And they said if I, you know,
帮忙组织迎接新生就能住 所以
help set up freshman orientation I could, so--
利普·加拉格什么时候
Since when does Lip Gallagher
会为了上学而牺牲假期了
cut summer break short for school?
你就这么讨厌你的工作吗
You hate your job that much?
我昨天差点就可能下身瘫痪了 所以
I almost became a paraplegic yesterday, so--
那就别干了 但别走
So quit, but don't leave.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
反正离家也不远
Yeah, you know, I'll only be a train ride away.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
对了 你要宣布的重大消息是什么
Hey, what was that, uh, that big announcement?
但愿你不是又要回监狱了
You're not going back to jail, I hope.
但愿吧
Please.
-你怀孕了 -不是
- Are you pregnant? - No.
结婚了吗
Married?
是
Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
你...你结婚了
You--you got married?
没错
Yeah.
我♥操♥ 和谁
Fuck. To who?
古斯
Gus.
古斯他妈的是谁
Who the fuck's Gus?
我以前提到过他
I've mentioned him before.
那也就只是随口一提
Yeah, in passing.
天呐 结婚了
Jesus. Wh-- married.
你...你幸福吗
Are you-- are you happy, or--
我看上去幸福吗
I seem happy?
幸福
Yeah.
我也有点被自己吓到了
I'm a little freaked out too.
是啊
Sure, yeah.
谁不会呢
No. Who wouldn't be?
暂时先别告诉孩子们
Don't tell the kids yet, okay?
我想自己亲自说
I want to do it myself.
好的
Okay.
我得准备下去工作了
I got to get ready for work.
好的 我继续去收拾行李
okay, yeah. I should-I should finish packing.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
记住 别搞得像陌生人一样
Okay, don't be a stranger.
好
Okay.
早上好 你起来了啊
oh, good morning. You're up.
我不希望早餐冷掉
Don't want breakfast to get cold.
劳拉打电♥话♥请病假了
Laura called in sick to work.
我只是想和你们两个一起度过一整天
I just want to spend the day with you two.
你想让我留下来吗
You want me to stay?
你想待多久都行
As long as you can.
我嘴里还有你的味道
I can still taste you.
你有阿司匹林吗
You got any aspirin?
我昨晚喝得有点多
A little too much jager last night.
有的 我去给你拿
uh, yeah. I'll get it for you.
老爸一直没把我的新房♥车开回来
Dad never came home with my trailer.
他不会给你开辆新房♥车回来的
He's not coming home with your trailer.
-什么 -根本没钱 将来也不会有
- What? - There's no money. Never will be.
但是爸爸说...
but dad said--
他撒谎了
He lied.
那也算是加拉格家孩子的成年礼了
It's a Gallagher rite of passage,
就是意识到他只会让你失望
realizing he let you down.
他总会让你失望的
He always will.
第一次是最令人伤心的 不过...
First time's the hardest, but, hey,
那意味着你是真正的加拉格家的人了
It means you really are a Gallagher now.
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
You know where he is?
知道
Yep.
你好 劳拉
Hi, Laura.
他在哪儿呢
Where is he?
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
不要啊
No!
-你没事吧 -她竟然想捅死我
- Are you okay? - She tried to stab me.
我成功阻止了
I stopped it.
-我这次成功阻止了 -这次
- I did it this time. - This time?
我救下了大卫
I saved David.
那个男人不是大卫
That man is not David.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表