法官知道我们没有希望
The judge knows we have no case.
肯定还有其他办法能够减刑
There's gotta be another way to keep his sentence down.
他是初犯
It's his first offense.
是他的初次刑事犯罪
His first criminal offense.
他被停了十几次课了
He's got double-digit suspensions at school.
他把三个孩子弄得脑震荡
He sent three kids home with concussions.
两个鼓膜破裂
Two with busted eardrums
还有一个被他打得睾丸破裂
And one with a ruptured testicle.
是在体育馆 当时我正想踢球
It was gym. Decided to play kickball.
要是他表现出悔改之心呢
What if he shows remorse?
-什么鬼 -就是你说对不起
- What's that? - It means you say your sorry.
-我才不要 -那就撒谎
- I'm not. - Lie.
当庭撒谎不是违法的吗
Isn't lying in court illegal?
你只管说法官想听的话就好
Just tell the judge what she wants to hear.
卡尔 她可能判你坐一年牢的
Carl, she could give you a year.
那也比待在学校里好
Better than school.
说不定还能在少管所学点东西呢
Maybe learn something in juvie.
卡尔 这是很严肃的事
Carl, this is serious.
我们可没法保证你在那里面的安全
We can't guarantee your safety in there.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你害毒贩损失了一大笔钱
You lost your dealer a lot of money.
你不觉得他会叫他少管所的朋友狠狠修理你吗
You don't think he's got friends in juvie who will make you pay?
警♥察♥想要抓的不是你 而是你的老大
The police don't want you, they want your boss.
这些只会在法官的内廷里讲 不会记录在案
It would be off the record, in judge's chambers.
不会有人知道是你把他供出来
No one would know that you gave him up.
他被抓进牢里 就不能拿你怎样了
He'd be behind bars where he can't get you.
恰奇的智商测试报告出来了
Happy to report Chuckie's IQ test came back.
71分
71.
-这是好事吗 -对我们来说是好事
- Is that good? - It's good for us.
法官可能会因为同情他
The judge might take pity on him,
而轻判
go easy on his sentence.
你听到了吗 恰奇
Did you hear that, Chuckie?
你得了71分
You scored a 71.
比你在学校得的分数高多了
Better than you ever did in school.
那他会被判缓刑吗
So he'll get off with probation?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
我儿子不能进少管所
My boy can't go to juvie.
-我尽力了 -最好是
- I'm doing everything I can. - You better be.
要不然我们花钱请你干嘛
What the hell are we paying you for?
是政♥府♥给我发的工资
The state pays me.
没错 那你以为是谁在给政♥府♥交税 是我
Yeah, and who do you think's part of the state? Me.
斯洛特女士 你的儿子被逮捕时
Ms. Slott, your son was caught with
身上带了10磅的海♥洛♥因♥
10 pounds of heroin on him.
确切地说 证据就绑在他身上
Literally, the evidence was strapped to his body.
即便他是智障 也逃不掉坐牢
Even if he is functionally retarded, he's getting time.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
恰奇
Chuckie.
妈妈要跟你谈谈
Mommy needs to talk to you.
恰奇
Chuckie.
恰奇
Chuckie!
给我把游戏放下
Put down the fucking game.
恰奇 你一直都是我的小兔兔
Chuckie, you've always been my little bunny.
可爱 圆滚滚 还很单纯
Cute, round, and so innocent.
但是在监狱里 小兔兔会被强♥奸♥
But in prison, little bunnies get raped.
你知道我什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
就是有些高大的可怕男人会把你当成女人
It's when big, scary men pretend you're a woman.
在少管所里 我没法保护你
I'm not gonna be there in juvie to protect you,
所以你要听仔细了
so you need to listen very carefully.
你要在那里面交些朋友
Make friends in there.
为他们做事 他们才会保护你
Do things for them, so they'll protect you.
不惜一切代价
Anything it takes.
比如说让他们爽
Like making them feel good.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
比如摸他们
Like touching them.
帮他们打飞机 恰奇
Jerk the guards off, Chuckie...
以换取保护
in exchange for protection.
你知道怎么打飞机吗
Do you know how to jerk a guard off?
我会教你的
I'll teach you.
目标 如霍克海默所说
The goal, according to Horkheimer,
就是要从奴役我们的环境中
was nothing short of liberation from the circumstances
获取自♥由♥ 相比于...
that enslave us vis-a-vis--
抱歉 我以为可以悄悄溜进来
Hey, sorry, I thought I'd just slip in.
没想到这个班这么小
I didn't realize the class was so small.
你迟到了
You're late.
是的 我找不到教学楼
Yeah, I couldn't find the building.
这是第三节课了 所以你迟到了一个星期零十分钟
It's the third class, so you're a week and ten minutes late.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
你叫什么
Your name?
我叫利普
It's, uh, Lip.
利普
Lip?
加拉格
Gallagher.
我的名册上没有叫利普·加拉格的
There is no Lip Gallagher on my class list.
是的 没错 我的助学金
Right, no, yeah, there was a slight hiccup
出了点小问题
with financial aid.
不过 在解决这个问题的同时
Uh, but, you know, I wanted to hit the ground running
我不想落下学习
for when it gets sorted out.
那你对批判理论
And you're interested in critical theory
和后现代思想感兴趣吗
and postmodern thought?
当然
Absolutely, yeah.
那个 其他的课
Yeah, you know, and also a lot of the other classes
都满了 所以只能在这个
were already full, so it was between this
和环境学之间二选一了
and environmental studies.
那些嬉皮士都不用除臭剂的 所以...
And hippies don't use deodorant, so...
你知道什么是批判理论吗
Do you even know what critical theory is?
你这是在考我吗
Is that a trick question?
你不知道吧 对吗
You don't, do you?
对任何事都持怀疑态度
Question everything.
简而言之大概是这样
You know, that's it in a nutshell.
为什么事物是它的那个样子
Why things are the way they are.
为什么它们会有差异
Why they should be different.
如果说我有什么擅长的 那就是这个了
Uh, you know, if there's anything I'm good at, it's that.
相比其他狗屁
Vis-a-vis calling bullshit.
你已经耽搁够多课堂时间了
You've hijacked enough of the class' time.
坐下听讲吧
Sit and listen.
课后来我办公室
Come to my office later,
我会决定你是否能来上我的课
and I'll decide whether or not you can take my class.
没问题
Sure. Yeah.
言归正传
Now, as I was saying before I was interrupted,
霍克海默...
Horkheimer...
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
跟丹妮诗说吧 是她顶的你的班
Tell Denise. She covered your tables.
你弟弟怎么样了
How's your brother?
哪一个
Which one?
那个大毒枭
Pablo Escobar.
明天审判
Oh, sentencing's tomorrow.
要是他肯表现出悔改之意
If he'd show some fucking remorse,
他就可以被少判好几个月
they'd cut months from his time,
可我那蠢弟弟还在那儿
But my idiot brother's doing everything he can
一个劲地想让自己蹲久一点
to get the book thrown at him.
他不肯听你的
He won't listen to you?
有肯听人言的13岁的少年吗
Has any 13-year-old boy ever listened to anyone? Ever?
也许你应该告诉你弟弟 你相信
Maybe you should tell your brother you trust him
他能做出正确的决定
to make the right decision.
说不定他会让你大吃一惊
He might surprise you.
你不会采纳我的建议 是吧
You're not gonna take that advice, are you?
当然不 我要让他在法官面前毕恭毕敬
Fuck no. I'm gonna make him grovel to that judge.
聊天愉快
Good talk.
很高兴再见到你 医生
Good to see you again, doc.
你的枪伤怎么样了 加拉格先生
How's the gunshot wound, mr. Gallagher?
不是该你来告诉我吗
Isn't that your job to tell me?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表