路上告诉你
I'll tell you on the way.
你家是在汉密尔顿公园附近对吗
Did you say your family lived near Hamilton Park?
对 怎么了
Yeah, yeah, why?
派对可能在你家附近
The party might be near your house.
76大道与帕奈尔路交汇处
76th and Parnell?
真的假的 就在附近 转角就到
Oh, seriously? Yeah, that's right around the corner.
我猜也是
Thought so.
在贫民区 我以为你的社交活动
In the 'hood, I thought your social engagements
会更那什么一点...
would be a bit more--
更高级吗
Upscale?
派对主办者是个地♥产♥商
Well, the host is a realtor.
他说那个地区是冉冉升起的新星
He says the area's up-and-coming.
早知道我就搭他们的车去了
I could've driven with my family.
但我给你带了衣服
But I brought you cocktail attire.
Hugo Boss的外套衬衣和领带
It's a Hugo Boss jacket, shirt, and tie.
明天还需要我送你吗
Hey, you need a lift out there again tomorrow?
不用 谢谢 我自己的车到时会回来
No, thanks. I'll have my own car.
你有迷♥奸♥药是不是 我查查水刑什么搞
You get roofies, I Google waterboarding.
要我说我们把电池引线接在她奶♥子♥上
I say we put battery leads on her nipples
把她像棵圣诞树一样点亮
and light her up like a fucking Christmas tree.
今天你真是帮了大忙了
That was really nice of you.
同意
Oh, I agree.
我从早上11点就和你在一起
Man, I've been with you since 11:00 a.m.,
一直没见你吃东西
haven't seen you eat.
我准备去Patsy之家关门
I was going to Patsy's to close.
不如我来做点牛排和鸡蛋 煎薯饼
What if I were to cook up some steak and eggs, hash browns?
你可以讲讲今天过得如何
You can vent about your day.
他们也可以去
They're invited.
小黛 你饿吗
Debs, you hungry?
不饿
No.
要是我出去 你能照顾利亚姆吗
You okay with Liam if I go out?
可以
Yeah.
不要折磨萨咪 好吗
And no torturing Sammi, right?
小黛
Debs?
看来这边的事处理妥当了
Looks like everything's pretty much handled on this end.
要问问他吗
Should we ask him?
他们没有可♥卡♥因♥ 他们是酒鬼
They won't have crack, they're winos.
天桥那边应该有
We'll try up by the overpass.
可♥卡♥因♥最可怕的一点是长♥期♥有瘾
The worst part about crack is long term addiction,
但是对我来说没有什么长♥期♥
but I won't be around for long-term anything.
而且再想想我要是去医院
And when you think about the drugs
他们要给我吃的药
they would have me on at the hospital--
你之前跟我说 你这种癌症
What did you say the survival rate was
存活率是多少
for your kind of cancer?
2%
2%.
这是接受治疗之后对吧
And that's getting treatment, right?
会有病情缓解吗
What about remission?
那些没痊愈的人...
What about people who aren't cured--
你想说什么
What's your point?
就是随便问问
Just thinking out loud.
你有没有见过接受化疗或者放射性治疗的人
You ever talked to someone getting chemo or radiation?
他们感觉就像有人从身体内部
They feel like someone's clawing
撕扯他们的牙齿
at their teeth from the inside.
他们记不清日期
They can't remember what day it is,
也睁不开眼睛
or keep their eyes open.
整天躺在床上 得了褥疮也不会好
They lay in bed all day and get bed sores that don't heal.
你愿意在人世间的最后几天
Is that how you would want to spend
像他们那样度过吗
your final days on this planet?
相信我 我做好决定了
Believe me, I'm at peace with my decision.
我一定陪着你
I am with you all the way.
我们去天桥吧
Let's go to the overpass.
我以前很害怕铁轨
I used to be afraid of train tracks.
现在站在上面感觉很好
Now it feels good to stand on it,
故意挑战自己的心理极限
go against my ins-- instinct.
天哪 你感受下我的心跳
Oh, my God, feel my heart pound.
还真是呢
How about that.
我们做♥爱♥吧
Let's have sex.
真的吗
Really?
就在铁轨上 周围也没人
On the tracks. There's no one around.
-这个... -没错
- Well, th-- - Yeah.
虽然我也不反对
That wouldn't be my objection.
我愿意在任何地方和你做♥爱♥
I'd have sex with you anywhere.
只是 现在这个地方
Just--it seems that this particular location
充满着不必要的危险
is fraught with unnecessary peril.
对啊
Yeah.
你要是不想继续 说一声就好
If you want to stop, just tell me.
他们装饰得还不错
I do like what they've done to it.
他们要是越过那圈尖桩篱栅
You know, if they ever go past that picket fence,
一定会被人打劫的
they're gonna get fucking carjacked.
我去找找诺伯特
Let me go find Norbert.
谁
Who?
不用了 我不吃 谢谢
Oh, uh, no, I'm okay, thank you.
你好 瓦伦斯博士
Hey. Oh, Dr. Wallace.
谢谢你今天送我
Thanks for the ride today.
没什么 我不知道你今晚会来
Yeah, I didn't realize you were coming tonight.
你不知道吗
Oh, no?
是这样 我知道你们之间
Hey, listen, I know the two of you,
似乎有某种共识
you have an understanding...
但你要是不希望我来这里
you know, but if it pisses you off to have me around here,
你可以 直接说出来
you can-- you can just tell me.
谢谢你
Well, I appreciate that,
不过我并不介意...
but I have no problem with--
那是我的领带吗
Is that my tie?
诺伯特 航♥空♥航♥天♥实验室的朋友
So Norbert, my friend from the aerospace lab,
来不了了
didn't make it.
我还跟他说了半天
After I talked him up.
艾琳
Eileen.
比尔 这里的主人
Oh, Bill. There's our host.
对 还有艾琳
Yeah, and Eileen.
利普 这是比尔 那是他妻子艾琳
Lip, this is Bill, and that's his wife Eileen.
你的利普是嘴唇的意思
Um, as in "Lip"?
对 就是那个音
Yeah, yeah, that's it.
我们刚刚还在聊 我们很喜欢这座房♥子
We were saying how much we love the house.
-对 -细节很好
- Yeah. - The detail.
刚重新装♥修♥完毕
Just finished the remodel.
当然大家都觉得我们搬来这里是疯了
Course, everyone thinks we're crazy for moving here.
毕竟这里的街道夜里很不安全 是吧
Not a street you want to walk alone late at night, hmm?
是啊 是挺可怕的
I know, this is pretty scary, huh?
不过正在改善
But that is changing.
在梅普尔路上有家咖啡店
There's a coffee house down on Maple Drive
还有瑜伽工作室
and a yoga studio.
利普就在这片街区长大的
Lip grew up down the block.
是吗 一定很...
Really? Oh, that must have been--
你现在是做什么的
Well, what do you do now?
我还在读大学
Oh, I'm an undergrad.
真不错 挺厉害的
Oh, good for you. That's impressive.
是吗 怎么厉害了
Yeah? How come?
我只是那么一说...
Well, I just meant that--
我跟你说 我不讨厌咖啡
I-I like, you know, coffee, you know,
但是咖啡店和瑜伽室开在这里
but the--the coffee shops and yoga studios, you know,
这里的地价就会上涨 最终导致
they--they make it so the people I grew up with,
本来住在这里的人交不起房♥租
you know, they can't afford to live here anymore.
所以 虽然街区环境变好了
You know, so--so the neighborhood's getting nicer,
但其实已经不是原来的街区了
but it's just not really the neighborhood anymore, you know?
失陪一下 我出去抽根烟
Um, listen, excuse me, I'm gonna go--I'm gonna go get a smoke.
认识你很开心
It was nice to meet you.
我也一样
You too.
是因为我们吗 我感觉铁轨在震动
Is that us? 'Cause the tracks feel like they're vibrating.
我不知道 但是感觉好爽
I don't know, but it feels so good.
我去 真来火车了
Yep, that's a train.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表