我知道今天不是那么愉快
I know that probably wasn't that fun today,
但你都是为他好 很了不起
but you did it for his sake. I'm impressed.
我在想以后会不会要我照顾他
I wonder if I'll end up taking care of him.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
米奇根本不知道他要面临的是什么
Mickey's got no idea what he's in for.
我很害怕结果是这样 但是...
I'm scared of the idea, but--
但是无法自拔
But drawn to it.
用别人的问题来忽略自己的问题
Using other people's problems to ignore your own.
你现在不就是这样嘛
Like you're doing with me.
是啊 是这么回事
Yeah, kind of like that.
我们俩挺配的
Yeah, we're good for each other.
但是根据戒毒互助会的规定 我不应该
Although according to N.A., I'm not supposed to lean
依靠我非常喜欢的人
on anyone that I'm deeply attracted to.
会让事情变得复杂 能把托盘递给我吗
It complicates things. Can you hand me that tray?
抱歉了
Oh, sorry, man.
没看到有人 而且
Didn't see you. Besides,
厕所排的队太长了 所以...
the line for the bathroom was way long, so--
别解释 尿吧 又不是我家
Oh, no, go for it. It's--it's not my house.
应该和你握个手 但是...
Yeah. I would shake your hands, but--
-不用了 -好的
- No, no need. - All right.
这么花哨的住♥宅♥有点突兀啊
All this fancy landscaping seems a little out of place
在这么一个...
when you consider it's kind of--
在你说这个街区很烂之前
Before you go and say it's a shitty neighborhood,
我得告诉你我家在这条街的前面
you should know I live right down the block.
那你就知道这个街区很烂了
Then you know it's a shitty neighborhood.
你认识这家的主人 还是...
Hey, you know the owner, or--
不认识 我刚见到他 看着人挺好的
No, I just met him. I mean, he seems nice,
但这个派对真是 不是我的菜
but that party is-- is not my scene, man.
我把他给羞辱了
Think I insulted the guy.
是他活该吗
Oh. He deserve it?
谁让他搬到这里来的
Well, he moved here.
那就让他去死吧 我们去草丛里尿尿去
Well, then fuck him. Let's piss in his bushes.
你来了
You made it.
你们俩竟然见面了
And you two found each other.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这位是诺伯特
This is Norbert.
航♥空♥实验室的诺伯特 对吗
Oh, shit. Aerospace Norbert, right?
你应该这么叫我
Oh. That's how you should address me.
你看他穿着便装
Look at him, he's got normal clothes on.
竟然让我穿西装打领带
You made me wear a jacket and a tie.
多帅气啊
Oh, but you look so nice.
你很帅气 真的
You do look very nice. You do.
你想离开 去吃点东西吗
Uh, You want to split and grab dinner?
你想去吗
You up for that?
-好啊 -那好
- Yeah. Yeah?
很好 我去叫西奥
Okay, good. I'll get Theo.
我去拿杯酒路上喝
Oh, I'm gonna get a drink for the road.
好 我在前面等着
Cool, I'll just be out front.
酷刑史
谁
Who is it?
萨咪的事
Yo. About Sammi--
关门
Shut the door.
我有计划了
I came up with a plan.
咱们不是早就有计划了么
Thought we already did that.
关门
Shut the door.
好吧
All right.
萨咪回来把她剩下的东西放进
When Sammi comes back to put the rest of her stuff
搬家箱里的时候 我们往她的汽水里放迷♥奸♥药
in the moving crate, we put roofies in the soda.
她晕过去之后 我们把她绑起来
When she passes out, we tie her up.
我错了 我以后再也不找你们麻烦了
I was wrong and I'll never bother any of you again!
迷♥奸♥药你什么时候能弄到
So when will you have the roofies?
我已经给她了
I already gave 'em to her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她已经在楼下了 晕过去了
She's downstairs on the floor, passed out.
自己看去
Go look.
不是吧 她吃了多少
Ha. No way. How much did she have?
够多了
Enough, I guess.
把她抬到椅子上去
Let's move her to the chair.
你以为家庭烂透了 你个傻婊♥子♥
You think family sucks ass, you stupid bitch?
让你见识见识
You ain't seen nothing yet.
她眼睛睁着呢 正常吗
Her eyes are open. Is that normal?
-她醒了 -不知道
- She awake? - I don't know.
她也没动啊
She's not moving.
她还在呼吸 是吧
She's breathing, right?
操
Aw, fuck.
怎么了
What?
她死了
She's dead.
什么
What?
你那个汽车电池用不上了
Looks like you got that car battery for nothing.
死了是什么意思 你不是只给她吃迷♥奸♥药了么
What do you mean she's dead? All you gave her was a roofie.
迷♥奸♥药是什么东西 给她吃了多少
What is a roofie, anyway? How much did you give her?
她不是只吃迷♥奸♥药死的
All right, look, look, she didn't drink enough
好吗 她还吃别的药了吗
to kill her, okay? She take other pills?
镇定药 止痛药
Xanax? Percocet?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
她确实在早上会吃药
I-I mean, she does--she does take pills in the morning.
这就对了 药罐子一个
Well, there you go. Fuckin' pill head,
死得好
serves her right.
我们得叫救护车 能把她救回来
We have to call 911. They can bring her back.
不要 你想要被关起来吗
No, hey, look, you want to get locked up?
米奇 不
Mickey! No, I--
把电♥话♥给我 他们能救她
Give me the phone! We--they can save her!
救个屁啊 你看看她 已经死透了
The fuck they can. Look at her, she's fuckin' dead.
不
Oh, no!
真♥他♥妈♥烦人
Pain in the ass.
你有钢锯吗
You got a hacksaw?
不用了 太难收拾了
Don't worry about it. It gets too messy.
他不是该睡觉了么
Ain't it past his bedtime?
利亚姆 别看
Liam! No, don't look!
该看的也都看了 把他哄睡觉
Little late for that. Look, put the kid to bed,
回来 我们来处理
come back, we'll deal with this.
快点 黛比 快去
Come on, Debbie, go. Go.
晚安 小家伙
Night, buddy!
看看这是谁呀
Oh, well, lookie here.
小伙儿挺精神啊
Oh, look at you, all dapper.
我们俩跟下水道爬出来的似的
We look like we just crawled out of a sewer.
你们俩怎么湿透了
Yeah, why you guys all wet?
因为...
Oh, it's--
说来话长
It's a long story.
你什么情况
What's up, man?
打扮成这样干什么
Why you all dolled up?
在开派对吗
You at this party?
这是海伦娜 西奥和诺伯特
This is uh--uh--Helene and Theo and Norbert.
这是小凯和小维
This is, uh, Kev and V.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
你们住在这个街区吗
You live in the neighborhood?
是的 那边
Yeah. Down there.
太棒了
Wonderful.
我们不总是湿漉漉 脏兮兮的
We're not always this wet and grimy.
只是
Just, uh--
我们刚要走了
Uh, listen, we were just--we were just heading out actually.
好啊
Oh, yeah. Cool.
是啊
Yeah.
我们反正也要回家了
We gotta get home anyway.
好的 那就...
All right, well, I'll, you know--
回头再聊吗
we'll catch up soon?
-晚安 -好的
- Very good night. - Okay.
-很高兴认识你们 -也很高兴认识你们
- It was nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
他们似乎是不错的人
They seem nice.
我向来就不觉得我会从事
I never thought I'd do any of that shit
孩子们从小就梦想的美好职业
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表