我有五个孩子要养都没错过上周的剧
I'm raising five kids, and I didn't miss last week.
你还有什么借口
What's your excuse?
卡尔
Carl!
我儿子进监狱了
My son is in jail,
都是你的错
and it is your fault.
是我向他们举报卡尔的
I told them it was Carl,
我让恰奇告诉他们 毒品是卡尔的
and I told Chuckie to tell them it was Carl.
给我收拾东西走人
Pack your shit and get out.
我希望他们严惩卡尔
I hope they throw the book at Carl.
宪兵 他们来了
Mps. They're coming.
他们来抓我了
They're coming to get me.
我们必需带你去他妈的医院 给你开药
We got to get you to a fucking clinic to get some meds.
这些药我得吃多久
How long do I need to take these for?
三四十年吧
30, 40 years.
那你对批判理论感兴趣吗
And you're interested in critical theory?
-当然 -课后来我办公室
- Absolutely. - Come to my office later,
我会决定你是否能来上我的课
and I'll decide whether or not you can take my class.
-宝贝 -是我丈夫
- Sweetheart? - That's my husband.
-这是谁 -这是利普
- Who's this? - This is Lip.
饿吗 你喜欢吃什么样的煎蛋饼
Hungry? How would you like your omelet?
我不想做普通朋友 我想让你做我男朋友
I don't want you as my friend. I want you as my boyfriend.
看看我 我很善良 风趣 聪明
Look at me! I'm nice, funny, smart,
有人伤害你 我会打死他们
and I'd fuck up anyone that hurts you.
我们干回"冰淇淋卡车"生意
We start up the ice cream truck again.
但这回不用卡车
Except this time without the truck.
-你没事吧 -有点伤心
- You okay? - Yeah. Just sad.
那你能一边伤心 一边卷大♥麻♥吗
Can you, uh, be sad and roll joints at the same time?
我恨我伤害了你 我想挽回这段感情
I hate that I hurt you, and I want to make it right.
但我需要出去一阵 好好想清楚
I need to get out. Think a little.
-我需要喝一杯 -你这是怎么了
- I need a drink. - What's the occasion?
-我得了癌症 -每一天都是
- Cancer. - Every day is an opportunity
不会再来的珍宝
you don't get back.
我人生中最快乐的两天
Best two days of my life.
-谢谢你 -妮可要去匹兹堡了
- Thanks to you. - Nicole's moving to Pittsburgh.
-那威尔呢 -跟她走
- What about Will? - He's going with her.
你不能争取一下吗
You don't get a say?
根据伊利诺州的法律 他不算我儿子
Not according to the state of Illinois.
你的假释官说了什么吗
Your P.O. say something?
-远行的限制 -不能去匹兹堡吗
- Travel restrictions. - For Pittsburgh?
不能
Can't leave.
无♥耻♥家庭
第五季第十集
...我的铁腕能费了你哥们
...gauge on my waist 'bout to waste your cousin
你像条狗一样夹着尾巴逃跑
Fade away in the fog you a memory dog.
不行 抱歉 哥们
It's not working. Sorry, man.
狗♥日♥的♥药
Fucking meds.
也可能是因为这娃在角落里盯着我们看
It could also be the toddler staring at us from the corner
或者是外边那个青春期小娘们
or the jacked-up teenage girl down the hall.
算了 下次再说吧
Whatever. Try again later, man.
好了 该吃全药桶早餐了
All right, breakfast of champs.
有情绪稳定剂 安定药
We got your mood stabilizer, anti-psychotic,
抗抑郁剂 还有佳得乐
anti-depressant. Gatorade.
你成他妈护士了吗
Fucking nurse now?
别废话 好好吃药
Shut the fuck up. Take the pills, bitch.
不能喝咖啡 吃着药呢
Hey, no caffeine. On your meds.
感觉如何
Hey. How are you feeling?
-没感觉 -也算是进步
- Not feeling. - That's an improvement.
至少你不会再拿球棒打我头了
At least you're not swinging baseball bats at my head.
这儿好臭
Stinks in here.
是啊 因为牛奶过期了
Yeah, that's 'cause the milk went bad.
没人倒掉吗
Nobody put it away?
那盒牛奶是属于加拉格一家人的
That milk is part of the Gallagher household,
既然我已经不是这里的一员了
of which I am no longer a member,
所以我就不再管了
and therefore not responsible.
那你为什么还在这里
Then why are you still here?
这是租♥房♥♥信息 今天就挨着打电♥话♥
Apartment listings. Calling around today.
水龙头怎么不出水了
What's up with the water faucet?
估计是没人交水费
Guess nobody paid the water bill.
可是我早上还洗澡了
But I took a shower this morning.
运气真好 肯定是刚停的
Lucky you. They must have just shut it off.
没人做早饭吗
Nobody made breakfast?
你觉得呢
What's it look like?
吃的都跑哪儿去了
What about groceries?
上一次去超♥市♥是什么时候
When is the last time anyone went shopping?
谁把我的铲子弄化了
Who melted my spatula?
好吧 什么都不认账
That's fine. Don't claim responsibility. For anything.
-加拉格家的人就这逼样 -靠
- That's the Gallagher way. - Fuck.
-我不要吃这个 -快吃
- I'm not eating that. - Eat it.
空腹吃药的话
Take all those pills on an empty stomach
你会拉坏肚子的
and you're going to have diarrhea real bad.
我要大便
I gotta poop.
你想吃什么味的煎饼
Oh. So how do you like your crepes?
咸的还是甜的
Savory or sweet?
我不吃了 昨天晚饭吃太饱
Uh, no, you know, I'm still pretty stuffed
还撑着呢
from last night's dinner, so I'm okay.
没关系的 我喜欢做饭
It's no trouble. I love to cook.
因为我很拿手
Because I'm good at it.
我们都喜欢做自己拿手的事 对吧
We generally enjoy doing the things we're skilled at, right?
-对 -新来的小伙
- Uh, right. - So, the new boy, huh?
你长得确实像席勒的自画像
You do look like a Schiele portrait.
早上好 瓦伦斯博士
Good morning, Dr. Wallace.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, love.
-喝茶吗 -好的
- Tea? - Please.
你不吃吗
You're not eating?
不了 我不饿
No, no, not really hungry.
西奥做的煎饼很好吃
Theo makes a mean crepe.
我得去一下图书馆 所以...
Yeah, I gotta go to the library anyway, so...
-你一定觉得很怪异 -是有点
- This must be strange for you. - A little bit, yeah.
有点... 有点怪异
It's, uh, it's a little strange.
怎么样才能让你感觉自然点
What can we do to make it more comfortable?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
-有问题吗 -没没 没有
- You have questions? - No, uh, no, no, not really.
你想要讨论一下界限问题吗
Boundaries that you feel warrant discussion?
不 没什么问题
No, uh, nothing I can think of.
好吧 有问题尽管问
Okay, just let us know.
好的
Sure.
今天下午我在办公室
And I'll be in my office this afternoon
想来的话就过来
if you'd like to stop by.
周六也在吗
On a Saturday?
你落下了一些功课
You have some catching up to do.
从福柯的话语体系开始吧
Let's start with Foucault's discursive regime,
然后我们再从那继续
and we'll go from there.
好的
Okay.
很高兴见到你 瓦伦斯博士
Uh, it was nice seeing you again, Dr. Wallace.
-我好像吐过 -是的
- Oh, I taste throw up. - Yeah.
大概凌晨三点吐了一次
You puked. About 3:00 A.M.
对于你这样从来没喝醉或嗨过的姑娘来说
For a gal who's never been drunk or high before,
你已经很强悍了
you went at it hard.
给 豌豆就着饮料吃
Here. Peas for the noggin,
阿司匹林舒缓肌肉疼痛
aspirin for the muscles,
蜂蜜柠檬水养胃
honey-lemon for the tummy.
加了一点威士忌 能解酒
A little touch or bourbon. Hair of the dog.
我们做♥爱♥了吗
Did we have sex?
没有
Oh! No.
我在地板上睡的 我本来想给你做早餐的
I slept on the floor. I wanted to make you breakfast.
可是我只找到了剩下的中国菜
All I could find was old Chinese food
还有三瓶花生酱
and three jars of peanut butter.
是的 我晚饭的时候吃一勺
Yeah. I eat it off a spoon for dinner.
怪不得你得了癌症
Well, no wonder you got cancer.
走吧 我们去吃点东西
Come on. Let's go grab a bite.
我知道有一家地下酒吧
I know this divey joint
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表