Just, uh, give me a couple of minutes.
我得找一下我的护照
I gotta--I gotta find my passport.
我的药 我不能忘记拿药
My meds. I cannot forget my meds.
再见了 弗兰克
Good-bye, Frank.
搬家公♥司♥ 门到门贴心服务
死亡很孤独 我们都知道这一点
Dying is lonely. We know that.
但其实不必如此
Doesn't have to be.
你难道真有护照吗
Do you even have a passport?
迪亚戈·马斯塔夫是谁
Who's Diego Mustafa?
不知道 但之前已经成功用过了
I have no idea. But it's worked before.
做过去
Scoot over.
我是菲奥娜·加拉格 来看我弟弟伊恩
Hi, Fiona Gallagher, here to see our brother Ian.
伊恩·加拉格已经被释放了
Ian Gallagher was released.
-太棒了 -天啊
- Fuckin' A. - Oh, my God.
-太好了 -那真是太赞了
- That's great. - That's amazing.
看来作为神经病还是有好处的啊
Guess there's an upside to be a psycho, huh?
我们可以进去了吗
We clear to go in?
实际上 加拉格先生已经不在这里了
Actually, Mr. Gallagher's not at this facility.
你得退后 从那条路出去
I need you to back it up and exit that lane.
等等 等等 他现在在哪儿
Wait, wait, wait, where is he?
加拉格先生已经由莫妮卡·加拉格接回去照顾了
Mr. Gallagher was released into the care of a Monica Gallagher.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
完蛋了
Holy shit.
你的车空着也不肯带我们
Oh, enjoy your big, empty, lonely SUV
你个狗♥日♥的♥混♥蛋♥
you motherfucking yuppie piece of shit!
别担心 我们总会搭到车的
Don't worry. We'll get another one.
好棒
Oh, yes!
伊恩 快上 快上
Ooh, Ian, come on. Come on.
只要往南边去 什么地方都行
Anywhere south of here is great.
有狗狗呢 我想要条狗
Oh, a dog. Oh, I want a dog.
你好呀 小狗狗
Hey, puppy.
抱着狗狗取暖吧
Ooh, get warm with the dog.
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表