I'm gonna need you to remove your trailer and your pool
赶紧腾出地方
and vacate immediately.
那我他妈能把房♥车停哪啊
Where the hell am I supposed to put my trailer?
-这就不关我的事了 -等等嘛
- That's not my problem. - Hold on.
要怎样你才能多给我点时间
What'll it take to buy me some time?
A罩杯肯定不行 宝贝
More than an A-cup, baby.
我可是32C
I'm a 32-C-ahh!
出♥售♥中
早上好
Morning.
你上哪去了
Where have you been?
今晚告诉你们 我有消息要宣布
I will tell you tonight. I've got news.
是什么
What is it?
今晚宣布
I'm gonna announce it tonight.
今晚宣布
Announcing it?
我们都在这里 现在说吧
We're here. Just tell us now.
我今晚有事
I got plans tonight.
那就改下安排
Uh, so change them.
就为你宣布♥什♥么破事吗 别了 谢谢
For a stupid announcement? No, thank you.
事关你爱的姐姐
It's news about your sister who you love.
能腾出一小时吗
Think you can spare an hour?
加拉格家的人不会在晚餐时宣布事情
Gallaghers don't do announcements at dinner.
我们会断片 会自杀
We do blackouts, suicide attempts,
但不会宣布事情
but never announcements.
-你有了 -不是
- You knocked up? - No.
-脑癌吗 -不是
- Uh, brain tumor? - No.
不是那种啦
Nothing like that.
我们中彩票了
We win the lottery?
我赌十块钱是疱疹
I got 10 bucks on the herp.
是啊 卡尔 你说对了
Yeah, Carl, that's right.
我把大家聚在一起就是为了宣布我得性病了
I'm getting everybody together to announce that I have an STD.
我给利普发短♥信♥
I'll text Lip.
你好怪
You're acting weird.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
只不过是人生又一个小小的阻碍而已
Just another of life's little speed bumps.
加拉格家的人没什么过不去的
Nothing a Gallagher can't handle.
你又不姓加拉格
You're not a Gallagher.
的确是 但是我有加拉格的基因啊
In name, no. Genetics, yes.
-爸爸在哪呢 -沙发
- Where's Dad? - Couch.
-弗兰克在这里干什么 -晾干自己
- What's Frank doing here? - Drying out.
还不是平常的方式
And not in the usual way.
他得离开
Well, he's got to go.
别忘了今晚的晚餐
Don't forget about dinner tonight.
我♥操♥
I'm-- fuck.
我在睡觉呢
I'm sleeping.
我们得去见你的律师
We need to go see your lawyer lady.
怎么一觉醒来到处都是湿的
Woke up in the park in the middle of a goddamn Filipino monsoon.
我们得拿到那笔钱
Look, we got to get that money.
保险赔偿金
The insurance money.
我在处理呢
I'm working on it.
我需要新房♥车
I need that new trailer.
我现在就给他们打电♥话♥
I'm calling them now.
什么 别别 别打
What? No. No, don't call them.
你也知道那种公♥司♥的办事效率
You know how those corporations work.
就是一层又一层的官僚主义
It's layers of bureaucracy.
需要时间
It takes time.
我要保险公♥司♥的号♥码...
Yeah, I need the number for liberty--get--
钱我已经拿到了
I already got the money.
现在不在我手上
I don't have it in hand.
今天下午就能拿到
I'm getting it this afternoon.
罗昨天跟我说了
Lou told me yesterday.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you say something?
为了给你买♥♥新房♥车
To get you the new trailer.
想给你一个惊喜嘛
Wanted to make it a surprise.
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
好了好了 别哭
Come on, no waterworks.
我去把干的东西都收起来
I am gonna pack whatever's dry.
跟菲奥娜说我得把新房♥车
Oh, and tell Fiona that I need to park my new trailer
停在后院
in the backyard.
后院没地方停
There's no room in the backyard.
也没新房♥车
There's no trailer.
心疼她
Feel bad for her.
萨咪吗 喝两杯她就忘干净了
Sammi? She'll forget about it by happy hour.
整个沙发都湿了
The sofa's sopping wet.
因为你不让我睡床
Because you don't have a bed for me.
我自己去找床睡
I'll go find one on my own
找那些真正待我如家人的人
from people who actually treat me like family.
是吗 还剩谁啊
Yeah? Who's left?
我得到新肝脏的同时 你知道我还得到了什么吗
When I got this new liver, you know what else I got?
真正关心我的人
People who care about me for a change.
别哭了
Okay, come on.
奶嘴会造成蛀牙和牙齿畸形
Pacifiers have been known to cause cavities and orthodontic problems.
造成冰♥毒♥嘴和生殖器疣我都不管
I don't care if they cause meth mouth and genital warts.
能让宝宝安静下来就行
It keeps the babies quiet.
把我的T恤给她
Give her one of my T-shirts.
她就会安静下来了
It always calms her down.
给你 宝宝
Here you go, baby.
这不关奶嘴的事
Look, this isn't about a pacifier, is it?
是因为某个陌生男人
This is about you riding some dude's thigh
让你高♥潮♥了 对吧
like a rodeo cowboy, isn't it?
自孩子出生以来我们就一直在吵架
Been snapping at each other since the babies were born.
我都说我原谅你了
I already said I forgave you.
没这么简单
It's not that easy.
好吧 那怎么办
Okay, so what do we do?
只有一个办法
Only thing we can do.
你也去找个人 大家扯平
We have to even the score. You have to do what I did.
什么 我也去找个男人让我嗨吗
What, I got to ride some dude's thigh?
随便找个女人 只要是我不认识的就行
Get off on a woman. Any woman, as long as I don't know her.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
只能用手
Hand job only.
我来照顾孩子
I'll watch the babies.
你是在下套给我钻吗
Is this some sort of chick trick?
我出轨了 现在你也得出轨
I cheated on you. Now you have to cheat on me.
你不会受伤吗 我很受伤的
Won't you be hurt? I was hurt.
我当然会受伤 但要的就是这个
Of course I'm gonna be hurt. That's the whole point.
好吧
Okay.
为了你
I'll do it for you.
好
Okay.
怎么 去了趟佛罗里达回来就不行了吗 加拉格
What, the Florida heat gave you sunstroke, Gallagher?
动起来
Let's go.
你随时可以加入我们
You can feel free to join in the fun.
我的工作是监督你们工作
My job is to watch you do your job
并且保证工地的安全工作环境
and ensure a safe working condition for the work site.
你越早干完活 就越早能给你女朋友
Sooner you finish, the sooner you can send a pic
发你小老弟的照片
of your little twig to your girlfriend,
她肯定一点都不想念
remind her what she ain't missing.
东方女人无所谓大小
Oriental chicks don't care about size.
她们的阴♥道♥很小 这是医学事实
They got tiny vaginas. Medical fact.
是这样吗 还是你为了安慰自己
Is that right, or is that how you convince yourself
那些你上过的泰国妓♥女♥其实是有感觉的话
that those Thai hookers actually feel something?
约瑟 你这傻♥逼♥
Jose, you dumb shit.
给他老婆打电♥话♥
Get his wife on the phone.
告诉她 她老公又要被送去急救了
Let her know he needs a lift to the E.R. again.
什么叫又 常常会出现这种事吗
Again? What, this-- this happens regularly?
他总不记得系安全绳
Never remembers to clip in his safety harness.
好了 孩子你上去
All right. Get up there, kid.
我
Me?
掉下来一个就再上去一个
When one goes down, it's the next man up.
这里除了你就没别人了
Since I don't have any men left, I guess you're gonna have to do.
去你的 苏利怎么不上
Oh, fuck that. What about Sully?
他搞大了我妹妹的女儿 海莉
He knocked up my sister's girl, Hayley.
得保护自己家人 快上吧
Got to protect the family genome. Come on.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表