Did you hear what she called me?
你听见她刚刚叫我什么了吗
All right, Sheila Frank, that is not right.
好了 希拉 弗兰克 那是不对的
No, she should not be talking to your wife like that.
不 她不能那样骂你的妻子
I hope you die... Seriously, Frank
我希望你去死 说真的 弗兰克
in a bottle of diarrhea!
死在粪坑里 ...
That is an unacceptable I am your flesh and blood
那是令人无法接受的 我可是你的亲骨肉
Do something, Frank! She is nobody!
做点什么 弗兰克 她只是个外人
All right, can the both of you...
好了 你们两个
I am your flesh and blood! Just shut the fuck up?
我是你的亲骨肉 都能给老子闭嘴吗
Can we not have one moment of peace?
就不能安宁一会儿吗
Christ!
天啊
I've got a raging lunatic succubus of a daughter, on one hand,
我一方面有个放荡的疯女儿
and a lumpy, smothering pervert of a wife, on the other!
另一方面有个蠢笨的 令人窒息的变态妻子
And you are both driving me fucking insane!
你们都他妈要把我逼疯了
Daddy! Don't you "Daddy" Me!
爸爸 别叫我爸爸
You are needy. You are slutty.
你很黏人 你很放荡
Your son is a lump of pure misery.
你儿子就是个悲惨的蠢货
And you have disgusting personal hygiene.
你的个人卫生状况令人恶心
And you.
你也是
You are a certified whack job! What?
你就是个货真价实的神经病 什么
You couldn't go out of your house for two years.
你整整两年不敢走出自家门
You take great pleasure in shoving fake penises
你很享受把假阳具插进
up the butts of the men you love.
你所爱的男人的屁股中
You banged the husband of your only daughter.
你跟你独生女的丈夫上了床
You adopted a bunch of Indian kids,
你领养了一堆印第安孩子
and who the fuck knows why?
谁他妈知道个中缘由啊
And I cannot stand
我真的受不了
your unreasonably complicated cooking!
你那过分复杂的厨艺
Oh, Jesus Christ!
天啊
Can't a man get one fucking minute of peace?
身为男人 我就不能享受片刻安宁吗
Just one minute?
哪怕一分钟也好
Holy shit!
我靠
Must've been the extra propane.
肯定是过量的丙烷引发的
Where's Hanzi?
汉茨人呢
That's a nice sock.
袜子可真不错
Chuckie! Mommy!
小恰 妈咪
Holy mama...
我靠啊
Sheils?
小希
She
希...
Sheila?
希拉
Sheils, hey. Unlock the door.
小希 嘿 把门打开吧
Sheila, hey. Let's go to the Grand Canyon, huh?
希拉 嘿 我们一起去大峡谷好吗
Want to go to the Grand
你想去大...
Sheila?
希拉
At least we won't have to pay for the demo.
至少我们不用付拆除费了
Score.
赚了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表