We take cash or cashier's check or whatever.
否则就找其他不孕不育的蠢货
Or we find some other infertile yuppie idiot
来买♥♥你肚子里的意外产物
to buy your broken condom kid.
找不到叶夫根尼我就报♥警♥
No Yevgeny, then cops.
你走
Go.
出去 快点
Get out. Now.
我要你出去
I want you out now.
好吧
All right.
早上好
Morning.
有咖啡吗
Any coffee?
我觉得我搞砸了
I think I really fucked up.
我跟小凯分居了
Kev and I are separating.
什么
What?
他根本不管我是死是活
He doesn't even notice I'm alive.
也不跟我上♥床♥
He has no sex drive.
他唯一在乎的就是那俩熊孩子
The only thing he cares about is the damn babies.
小凯搬出去了
Kev moved out?
没有 睡沙发
No, couch.
你说连床都不上
Can you even say that you're married to someone
算什么结婚
if you're not having sex?
感觉我生孩子的时候 外星人绑♥架♥了他
It's like aliens abducted his body while I was in labor
现在这个小凯 长相和语气都跟以前一样
and replaced him with someone who looks like Kev,
但却不是以前的小凯
talks like Kev, but isn't Kev.
那孩子们呢
What about the babies?
我不知道 我觉得我撑不住了
I don't know. This just isn't working for me.
不 我是说孩子在哪里
No, I mean where are they?
我跟凯文吵了一架 她们就开始哭
Kevin and I got in a fight, and then they started crying.
他就开始吼我 因为她们哭了
Then he started yelling at me because they were crying,
又不是我的错
like it was only my fault,
我要是想让他注意到我
and the only way I can get him to even look at me
我就只能拿平底锅敲他脑袋
is if I knock him upside the head with a pan.
你拿平底锅敲他脑袋了吗
You hit him in the head with a pan?
没有 怎么可能
No. Hell, no.
你到底是帮谁
Whose damn side are you on?
我谁也不帮
I'm not on anyone's side.
不帮 你必须帮
No? Well, you better be,
而且得帮我
and the side better be my side.
好 当然 我帮你
Okay. Okay-sure, of course.
所以凯文和孩子们去哪里了
So where are Kevin and the girls?
我们吵架了 他就带孩子去公园了
We started fighting, and then he took them to the park
因为孩子总是第一位的
because they come first, always.
妈的 我得走了
Shit. I got to go.
我得洗个澡 然后去艾莱柏酒吧开业
I got to go take a shower and go to the Alibi and open up.
你想聊什么来着
What did you want to talk about?
没事
Nothing.
以后聊也行
We can catch up later.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you too.
不能带
小刀
棍棒
剪刀
枪
你就是"致命黛比"吗
You Deadly Debbie?
就是Youtube上 揍了俩女孩的那个
You know, from Youtube, kicking those two girls' asses?
是
Yeah.
就是我
That was me.
你觉得你打得过我吗
You think you can kick my ass?
你好 "致命黛比"
Yo, Deadly Debbie.
天哪 我只是教了你几下
Jesus, I showed you a couple of moves.
没想到你就突然变身动作片巨星了
Didn't know you were gonna go all Chuck Norris on me.
古巴斯基 暑假过得如何
Hey, Gabowski. How was your summer?
上次教唆被人告发 被罚做社区服务
You, uh, finish the community service hours
你做完了吗
for that solicitation beef?
操你 德里克
Fuck you, Derek.
你倒是挺想的吧
Yeah, wouldn't you like to?
但你应该没机会了
But I hear you're behind on your shots.
回见 黛比
Later, Debbie.
这就结仇了
Making enemies already?
她想让我跟她打
She wanted me to kick her ass.
你现在出名了
You're famous now.
有很多傻蛋想跟你过过招
Lots of idiots are gonna want to try you,
在网上出名
Get it up on the web.
你觉得我行吗
Think I can?
揍她吗
Kick her ass?
你觉得你行吗
You think you can?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以去 也许吧
I can go, maybe.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没找到他吗
You didn't find him?
-没有 -你来不来
- Nah. - You coming or not?
还是算了
Uh, not.
我们需要浴巾
We need bath towels.
你一个人去行吗
Can you go without me?
我之后再给你钱
I'll reimburse you for my half.
白色行吗
White work?
白色不错
White's great.
谢了 很感谢
Thanks, Muff. Appreciate it.
什么情况
The hell was that?
我觉得她对我有意思
I think she's interested in me.
不会吧 那你打算怎么办
Yeah, no shit. What are you gonna do about it?
不知道
I don't know.
挺吸引人的
It's kind of intriguing.
真的吗
Really?
这不就是上大学的意义吗
Well, isn't that what college is all about?
尝试不同的东西
Checking out a bunch of different things,
用开放的心态面对新事物
Keeping yourself open to new horizons?
等等
Hang on a sec.
这卡没利率吗
This is no interest?
最初六个月没有 透♥支♥上限3000美元
For the first six months, $3,000 credit limit to start,
赠送1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英里飞行常客里程
And you get 10,000 frequent flyer miles.
你还需要新的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Do you need another credit card?
我需要一张信♥用♥卡♥
I need a credit card.
在上次普拉达包和H&M事件之后
Dad took away all my cards after that thing
我爸把我所有卡都拿走了
with the Prada bag and then H&M.
他们竟然直接就把卡给你了
What, they just give you a card?
如果你要 他们可以给你十张
They'll give you, like, ten if you want.
我们是他们的未来 他们就是卖♥♥毒品的
We're the future. They're meth dealers.
一开始给你点免费甜头 让你上瘾
Give you your first few hits for free, get you hooked.
这张卡我先用着 回头求我爸帮我还款
I'm just gonna run it up and then beg daddy to pay it off,
挤点眼泪 告诉他我多爱他
Turn on the tears, tell him how much I love him,
保证圣诞节回家
Promise to come home for Christmas.
屡试不爽
He always caves.
我等下过去找你 好吗
You know, I'm gonna catch up with you, okay?
-我马上就过去 -好
- I'll be right there. - Okay.
伊恩 我是利普 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿呢
Hey, Ian, it's Lip. Where the fuck are you?
小家伙 你饿了吗
Hello, little man. Are you hungry?
你好
Hello.
我觉得应该买♥♥点苹果酱
Oh, hey, I'm thinking I want some applesauce.
要苹果酱吗
Want some applesauce?
你喜欢吗 要不买♥♥点豌豆
You like that? Maybe some peas?
我还要买♥♥红牛
I'm getting some red bull too.
这不是给你的
That's not for you, though.
在这儿呢
Okay, there it is.
好
All right.
豌豆 谢谢
Peas and thank you.
这些 再给我加$20汽油
All right, and $20 on number one, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
对
Right. Uh...
你能帮我抱抱他吗
Can you-- can you just hold him?
这是 15 16 17 18 19
Here, that's, uh... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.
60美分
Uh...60...
5 7 67美分
5--7. 67.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表