Bathrooms are a nightmare.
因为我没带烟
UkrainIan girls beat me up my first week
乌克兰姑娘差点把我打死
because I didn't have any cigarettes.
从那之后
Last time I went to the little girls' room
我每次去厕所都带着烟
without a pack of virginia slims.
你要钱来买♥♥文具吗
You need any money for school supplies?
我能借你一点 只要你周五前还给我
I can loan you a few dollars until friday if you do.
不用 没事
No, it's fine.
我还有去年剩下的 谢了
I have stuff from last year, thanks.
卡尔 亲爱的 你需要钱吗
Carl, honey, you need any money for school supplies?
不用 我直接偷比我弱的孩子的
Nah, I'm just gonna steal stuff from the weaker kids.
亲爱的 能顺便
Steal some stuff for Chuckie too,
帮恰奇偷一点吗
would you please, sweetie?
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
他疯了 偷了我儿子
He's crazy. He steals baby.
他应该被送去专门关疯子的地方
He needs to be put away into crazy people place
那里有人拿水喷他
where they spray him with crazy people fire hose
还有电击
and put electric in his head.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Please, shut the fuck up!
我说我要把他送到医院去
I told him I was gonna take him to the hospital.
他吓坏了 带着孩子就跑了
He freaked out. He took the fucking baby.
还偷了我的车 我还要上班呢
Stole the car. I need it back for work.
你什么时候起还要上班了
Since when do you have a fucking job?
我得把我们偷来的那批枪
I got to take those guns we lifted
送去给那些民兵怪胎
off the militia geeks down to the projects.
我昨天花了一天时间把枪上的序号♥磨掉
I spent all day yesterday filing off serial numbers.
-坐公车去 -带着一对冲♥锋♥枪♥吗
- Take a fucking bus! - With a dozen uzis?
打车或者叫大卫来...
Yeah! Call a cab or fucking Davey or...
伊恩精神崩溃了
Ian have a psychotic break?
我觉得是
I think so.
撒手开车
No hands.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
再次上路 去我们
On the road again, going places
从未到过的地方 说的就是我们
that I've never been. Hey, that's us.
欣赏从未见过的风景
Things that I may never see again.
再次上路 我已迫不及待
I can't wait to get on the road again.
这日落太他妈漂亮了
The sunset's fucking beautiful!
-他昨晚把叶夫根尼带走了 -是的
- He took Yevgeny last night? - Late, yeah.
你打他电♥话♥了吗
Did you try calling his phone?
打了 他不接
Yes, he's not answering.
伊恩是谁 红头发那个吗
Who's Ian, the one with the red hair?
是的宝贝 就是那个有病的基佬
Yes, sweetie, he's the gay one with all the problems.
他是同志跟他的病没关系
His being gay doesn't have anything to do with his problems.
我没说同志是病
I-I didn't say gay was a problem,
只是说他是基佬 还有病
Just that he is gay and he has problems.
他都走了18个钟头了
He left, like, 18 hours ago.
已经都不知道跑到哪了
He could be anywhere by now.
可能在科罗拉多
Maybe he's in Colorado.
-为什么去科罗拉多 -免费大♥麻♥
- Colorado? Why would he be in colorado? - Free weed.
不是免费 蠢货 是合法
Not free, idiot. Legalized.
难道不该报♥警♥吗
Shouldn't somebody call the police?
不
No!
大♥麻♥在科罗拉多是免费的吗
Weeds are free in Colorado?
是的 宝贝
Uh-huh. That's right, sweetie.
-老天 -我们得谈谈
- Oh, jesus. - We need to talk.
不谈
No, we don't.
他怎么来了
What the fuck is he doing here?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
利普 你好
Hey, Lip, how you been?
-你不是结婚了吗 -是
- I thought you were married. - I am.
你结婚了
You're married?
-和谁结了 -古斯
- What? To who? - To gus.
-那个搞音乐的 -他是古斯吗
- The musician? - Is that Gus?
-不 他是吉米 -吉米是谁
- No, that's Jimmy. - Who's Jimmy?
她的前男友
Her old boyfriend.
那谁是古斯
Then who's Gus?
什么味道
What's that smell?
古斯是个了不起的音乐家
Gus is an incredible musician.
我们工作时认识的 他人很好
I met him at work, and he's a great guy.
好吧 谁都知道找音乐家
Yeah, musicians are notoriously
当老公不靠谱
unreliable husband material.
你这个一消失就是一年的家伙
Oh, said the asshole who disappears
还有资格说这种话
from the face of the earth for years at a time.
你什么时候结的婚
When did you get married?
几天前
A few days ago.
那你为什么还要保密
And you've been keeping it a secret? Why?
问得好
Excellent question.
既然我们的音乐家古斯这么好
Why keep wonderful musician Gus a secret
为什么还要保密
if he's so great?
滚出去
Out. Now.
你不要老是来骚扰我
You can't just keep showing up.
那个带孩子的美女是谁
Who's the loud blonde with the kid?
-她是我半个姐姐 -是吗
- She's a new half-sister. - Really?
-是 -弗兰克还是莫妮卡的
- Yeah. - Frank or Monica's?
你要来得提前打电♥话♥
You got to call first.
半个姐姐 我还错过了什么
Half-sister. What else I miss?
多了去了好吗
A lot, okay? Everything.
-比如 -利亚姆差点不在了
- Like? - Like liam almost dying.
利亚姆差点不在 发生什么事了
Liam almost died? W-what happened?
一个没好上的混♥蛋♥给我了点可♥卡♥因♥
I left out some coke that this asshole
我不小心留家里了
that I wasn't really dating gave me,
他吃了一点
And he got into it.
现在没事了
He's fine.
但是我坐牢了
Put me in jail.
你坐牢了
You went to jail?
是的
Yeah.
不可思议
No shit.
不可思议
No shit.
你还结婚了
And you got married.
是啊 我结婚了
Yeah, I got married.
嫁给了35岁的贝斯手古斯·芬德
To a 35-year-old bass player named Gus Pfender.
你怎么知道的
How do you even know that?
你在监视我吗
Are you, like, spying on me?
算是吧
No. Well, sort of.
是安吉拉
Angela.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
你没资格问我
You don't get to ask me that.
我爱你
I love you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you.
我爱你
I love you.
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
不爱
No.
骗人
Liar.
真不爱
I don't.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
别做傻事
Don't do it.
别做傻事
Don't do it.
不
No.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
靠
Shit.
性感
Hot.
太性感了
Very hot.
古斯
短♥信♥
吉米在这过夜了
Jimmy spent the night?
是啊
Yeah.
有伊恩的消息吗
Did you hear anything from Ian?
没有 你呢
No. You?
没有
No.
这人你来处理吗
You got this one?
-是 -你确定
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表