我答应帮忙照看利亚姆几个小时
Yeah. I said I'd watch Liam for a couple hours.
昨晚玩得怎么样 开心吗
How was last night? Was it fun?
-还行吧 -是吗
- It was fine. - Yeah?
很抱歉我没去
I'm sorry I didn't go.
我得赶紧去酒吧开门了
I better go open the bar.
说不定那群家伙已蜷在酒吧门口哆嗦了
Probably guys huddled around the door with the shakes.
好 跟妈妈说再见
All right. Say bye to mommy.
跟宝贝们说再见
Say bye to the girls.
再见 妈妈
Bye, mama.
-再见 -妈妈再见
- Bye. - Bye, mama.
再见 妈妈
Bye, mama.
Patsy之家 我是梅琳达 有什么可以效劳
Patsy's. This is Melinda, can I help you?
是我 菲奥娜
Hey, ah, it's Fiona.
今天我本来有两班
I'm scheduled for a double today.
但我有点不舒服
But I'm just not feeling great.
如果今天不忙
I was wondering if it's not busy,
我能不能就不去了
maybe you don't need me?
你们帮忙照顾我的片区
And you guys can take my tables.
肖恩 是菲奥娜 说她感觉不...
Sean, it's Fiona. Says she's not feeling--
别 别 别让肖恩接电♥话♥
No, no, no, no. Don't put Sean on.
午餐的轮班你来不了吗
You can't make the lunch shift?
不 不 我能来 能来
no, no. I can. I can.
我就是觉得如果不是很忙...
I just thought if it wasn't busy--
行 好吧 你歇着吧
Yeah, all right. Well, you're off the hook.
-但晚上你得来 -没问题
- But I need you for dinner. - Sure.
好 回头见
Okay. I'll see you later.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
早
Morning.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
你说这件吗
Oh, you mean this?
随便找了一件就穿了
It was just something I threw on.
他妈搞什么
What the fuck?
是这样
Okay.
你那个行李箱的事给了我启发
So your suitcase gave me an idea, right?
所以我去了机场
So I went to the airport,
那些无人认领的行李都在一旁
and they even have unclaimed baggage just off to the side
被撇在那里
just sitting there.
你穿的那是貂吗
Are you wearing mink?
不 是假货 但挺不错的 对吧
No, it's fake, but it's nice. Yes?
不 不咋地 听着
No. It's not nice, look.
我也不想说这种话煞风景
I hate to burst your bubbles here.
但你俩脑子都他妈进水了
You both look fucking insane.
你俩就这点出息吗
This all you got?
有电动剃须刀
We have electric shavers,
牙买♥♥加朗姆酒 还有这个
Jamaican rum, and this.
那上面还有根毛
That has a hair on it.
怎么 不想要这个吗
What? You don't want it?
不要 你要是敢拿这玩意碰我
No, I--you touch me with that,
我一定会打得你满地找牙
I will knock the teeth out of your head.
让你满地找牙...
I will knock the teeth-
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?
攻击
En garde.
你脑子抽了吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
别闹了 我又不是《星球大战》里...
This is not funny. I'm not fucking star wars--
不是吧 保时捷啊
No way. A porsche.
你♥他♥妈♥小点声
Shut the fuck up.
你拿到赔偿金了吗
You get the insurance money?
不能萨咪知道
Sammi can't know about this.
她在附近吗
Is she around?
不在 她说你欠她辆房♥车
No. She says you owe her an RV.
妈的
Shit.
能给我一百吗
Can I get a hundred bucks?
没有
Don't have it.
我昨晚有没有偷偷溜进家里
You know if I snuck back into the house night before last?
在地板下面或者后院
Hid something under the floorboards, maybe,
藏了什么东西
or in the back yard?
应该没有
Don't think so.
我能兜一圈吗
Can I take it for a spin?
不能
No.
你都有信♥用♥卡♥了吗
You have a credit card?
给我看看
Let me see that.
芝加哥 洛伦
上面写着洛伦
It says the Loren.
是酒店门卡
It's a hotel key.
我能告诉你 我此刻有多幸福吗
Can I just tell you how happy I am right now?
真的吗 因为昨天晚餐时
Really? Because at the diner yesterday,
我还以为我做得有些过头了
I thought maybe I went too far.
没有
No.
你让我觉得很清醒
You make me feel sane.
我想一直腻在你身在
And I want to be around you all the time,
即使不做♥爱♥的时候
even when we're not fucking.
我是说... 尽管我们通常都在做♥爱♥
I mean, no. We're usually fucking.
但是短暂的休息时间
But during the brief windows of time
我们不做♥爱♥ 做些其他事的时候
when we're doing other things besides fucking,
比如用手吃着煎饼...
Like eating pancakes with our hands--
想跟我结婚吗
You want to get married?
什么
What?
我父母在一个周二相识
I mean, my folks met on a Tuesday
两天后他们就结婚了
and married two days later.
太扯了吧
No shit?
真的 我爸当时被遣往越南
No. My dad--he was shipping off for Vietnam--
走前向她求婚 她答应了
asked her. She said yes.
他们还在一起吗
Are they still together?
是 还在一起
Yeah. Still are.
-你若真娶 我就会嫁 -是吗
- I'd marry you. - Oh, would you?
怎么 有我不能嫁的理由吗
Why? Is there a reason I shouldn't?
没有 我是个不错的老公人选
No. I'm a good choice.
我这个老婆人选更好
I'm a great choice.
这事要我说的算 今天就登记
Well, if it were up to me, I'd do it today.
现在就结吧
Do it right now.
好
All right.
在芝加哥结婚
Marriage in Chicago.
对 好 开香槟
Yep. All right. Open that.
难道不该留到我们婚后吗
Well, should we wait till after we're married?
不 这香槟是便宜货
No. It's crap champagne.
好 芝加哥
All right. Chicago.
当日结婚
Same-day weddings.
你可以去法♥院♥领结婚证
You can get a marriage license at the courthouse,
并在那里完婚
get married in the same building.
下载结婚登记申请表
Download application for wedding license.
要打印吗
Print one?
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
好
All right.
慢动作练习
Slow motion.
双手放松
Hands relaxed.
手指并拢
Fingers together.
当你出勾拳时
So as you throw the hook,
身体随之转动
you're gonna rotate your body
直到你右脚跟离地为止
until your right heel comes off the ground.
开始吧
Go ahead.
很好 现在加快
Okay. Now faster.
发生什么了
What is going on?
可能我还得练练我的动作
I might need to work on my form.
我喜欢你全♥裸♥做文书工作
I'm digging the naked clerical work.
好了 看这里
All right. So here.
我们只要把这些表填了
We just have to fill these out,
然后交到法♥院♥
turn them in at the courthouse.
和申请人A有血缘关系吗
Okay, are you related to Applicant A?
谁是申请人A
Who's Applicant A?
是我
That would be me.
我和你有血缘关系吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表