我们在多塞特银行给你开了一个账户
Well, we opened you an account at Dorset Bank, okay?
昨天已经全额汇款存进去了
Full balance was deposited yesterday by wire.
你保证没骗我
Do you promise you're not just messing with me?
再见 弗兰克
Good-bye, Frank.
我真想亲你 罗 可惜咱俩都享受不起来
I'd kiss you, Lou, only neither of us would enjoy that.
棒
Yes!
很好 放沙发上吧
Yeah, great. Just put them on the couch.
这是什么
What's that?
他们找到了我的行李箱
They found my suitcase.
行李箱
Suitcase?
我旅行时弄丢的
From my trip.
旅行 哦对 我给忘了
Trip? Uh, right, forgot.
不好意思 你是还在等
I'm sorry, are you still waiting around for, like,
我他妈给你小费吗
a fucking tip or something?
本来就是你们把我的行李弄丢的
'cause I'm pretty sure you guys lost the baggage, right?
你可以滚了
That means go.
再见 谢谢 我♥操♥啊
Good-bye. Thank you. Holy fuck.
行李箱不错啊 尚先生
Nice suitcase, Mr. Shang.
有人来按门铃 说是航♥空♥公♥司♥的
Somebody rings the doorbell, tells me he's with an airline,
然后就把别人的破东西给我了
and hands me somebody's shit.
-傻子 -地址的最后两位门牌号♥写倒了
- Ass clown. - Switched the last two numbers in the address.
他会回来取的
He'll be back for it, you know.
那他真是太不走运了
He's gonna be shit out of luck, won't he?
我穿会合适吗 挺性感的
Think this'll fit? Kind of sexy.
箱子 衬衫 袜子...
Case, shirt, socks...
赖诺普利[降血压药]
Lisinopril.
我要不要谷歌♥一下 查查这是治什么的
Should I google it? See what it does?
不用 给我吃几片 我来告诉你
No. You should give me some, and I'll let you know.
我要就着啤酒吃
I'm gonna wash this down with a beer.
-你要吗 -要 管他妈的
- You want one? - Yeah, fuck it.
你得明白
See, what you have to understand is,
她俩不是同卵双胞胎
they're not identical twins.
她们是...
They're whatever it is when--
反正不是同卵的双胞胎
when you're not identical.
她们是两个不同的人
Separate individuals.
我给她们吃葡萄 她们会有窒息的危险
Like when I serve them grapes, they're a choking hazard.
所以我会这样切一刀 再那样切一刀
That's why I cut them this way and once that way.
艾米特别喜欢 简直爱死了
Amy loves them, goes crazy for them.
但杰玛吃了会拉肚子
But Jemma, gives her diarrhea.
因为是完全不同的个体
Separate individuals.
是艾米先醒了 失陪一下
And that's Amy waking up first, excuse me.
什么事
What?
你能不能别再折磨那姑娘了
Would you please stop torturing the girl?
她从十四岁就开始帮人带孩子了
She's been babysitting since she was 14.
为什么菲奥娜或者你妈不能来
Well, why can't Fiona do it? Or your mom?
菲奥娜在上班 我妈在玩宾果游戏
Fiona is working, and Mama is playing bingo.
孩子们出生以来我们就没约过会了
We haven't been on a date since the kids were born.
我需要为我家男人打扮得性感火♥辣♥
I need to get dressed up and be sexy for my man.
宝贝 我需要来一发
And baby, I need to get laid.
也许我们可以去开个房♥
Maybe we can get a motel room.
听起来很棒 但是...
That sounds great and all, but--
但是什么
But what?
我我 我就是没法把女儿们托付给
I-I-I-I just-- I don't feel comfortable leaving the girls
一个完全陌生的人照顾
with a complete stranger.
也许再过几个月吧
Maybe in a couple months or something.
路易斯 谢谢你过来一趟
Louise, thank you for coming by.
今晚不需要你了
Tonight isn't gonna work out.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Baby, I'm sorry.
-只是... -不
- It's just- - No.
你不想去约会
You don't want to go on a date,
那就待在家喂杰玛吃葡萄吧
you can stay here and feed Jemma grapes.
不是杰玛 是艾米
Not Jemma. Not Jemma, Amy.
照顾到她们十八岁吧
Babysit them until they're 18.
我他妈才不管 我自己去约会
I don't give a shit. I'll go on date night by myself.
喜欢吗
You like it?
这是你♥爸♥妈的房♥间
This is your parents' room?
在他们回来前 我们在他们床上做♥爱♥吧
Before they're back, let's have sex on their bed.
行啊
I'm game.
这次从前面进
Vagina sex.
这...
That's like-- that's--
这对你来说是大事吧
That's kind of a big deal for you, right?
怎么改变想法了
I mean, well, what changed?
你真是承诺无能
You are such a commitment-phobe.
不不 我只是好奇
No, no, no. I'm just--I'm just curious.
我在脸书上写
Well, I wrote on Facebook
我为未来丈夫守身如玉
that I was saving myself for my future husband.
但没人觉得这很浪漫
But no one thought it was romantic.
除非我告诉他们
You know, not if I'm gonna tell them
我一直跟人肛♥交♥口♥交♥
that I've been fucked in the ass and blown guys
让他们射我一脸
and had them jerk off in my face.
你把这种事都写脸书上
You put that on Facebook?
还有 你听了别怕 但我喜欢你
Also, try not to freak out about this, but I like you.
反正我们也不会结婚
We're not gonna get married or anything.
对吧 所以你是很好的练习对象
Right? So you're good practice.
小不点 你好啊
Tiny Tim. What's up?
我来跟你们一起干活
Yo, I'm supposed to work with you guys.
干♥你♥老母
Work my johnson.
G-Dog在吗
G-Dog around?
找他干嘛
What about G?
他说我能来帮忙的
He said I could help out.
这才对嘛
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
-怎么样 -把这些穿上
- What's up? - Put those on, man.
卡其裤和皮鞋
Khakis and docksiders?
听着 白人会从市区
Look. White people, they be coming from downtown,
开着他们的好车过来 对吧
driving their lexus and whatnot right?
他们不敢在这里停车
But they afraid to stop.
都跑去找18街那些波兰人了
They be taking our money to the fucking Polacks on 18th.
我需要一个他们不会害怕的小孩
I need a kid they ain't afraid of.
一个拄着拐杖的白人小孩
You know, a little white boy on crutches and shit.
你就像是沃尔玛的迎宾员
You know, you're like a-a greeter at Walmart.
懂我意思吗
You feel me?
把衣服换上 孩子
Now look, put that shit on, son.
如果有人要买♥♥货 你动作最好快一点
And if you see a cracker buying crack, your ass better jump.
听到了吗
You hear me?
先生 还要咖啡吗
Sir, would you like more coffee?
谢谢 女士
Well, thank you, ma'am.
要加糖吗
You want sugar in that?
如果太烫的话 我可以用嘴吹一下
Or if it's too hot, I could blow on it.
有件奇怪的事
You know what's weird?
我居然在家庭餐馆里硬了
Sitting in a family diner with an erection.
我在洗盛炒蛋的盘子时
I'll keep that image in mind
会想着这幅画面的
while I'm clearing plates of fried eggs.
如果他要整天待在这里吹空调
If he's gonna enjoy our air conditioning all day,
光点一份英式松饼可不够
he's got to order more than an English muffin.
我会让他再点份煎饼的
I'll make him have pancakes.
看看你啊 整个人都在发光
Looky you. You're glowing, girl.
肯定是性♥爱♥♥滋♥润的
It must be all that good sex.
最棒的是这一切都很平淡
Best part is there's no drama,
这通常代表我无聊了
which usually just means I'm bored.
但相反 我真的很开心
But instead, I think I'm just happy.
我们为你高兴
We're glad for you.
记得下周继续给我们报告情况
Let us know how week two goes.
我 我昨天
I, um--I made--uh,
在这里开了一个账户
I opened an account here yesterday.
名字是弗兰克·加拉格
Name's Frank Gallagher.
保安
Security?
加拉格先生
Uh, Mr. Gallagher.
我来接手吧 琳赛
I'll-- I'll take this, Lindsay.
谢谢 我们没事
Thank you. We're fine.
吃点什么吗 咖啡 丹麦卷
Uh, can I get you anything? Coffee? Danish?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表