下面是上周《无♥耻♥家庭》的剧情
Here's what went down last week on Shameless.
我 口了好多
Me. A lot.
卡尔
Ew. Carl.
我处理个人责任险索赔很有经验
I handled enough personal liability claims
知道六位数的赔偿该伤成什么样
to know what a six-figure payout looks like.
那你最好带条断腿来见我
You better bring me a mangled femur.
如果你没胆子弄残自己
Hey, if you don't have the stones to hobble yourself,
那就找人帮你
find someone who'll do it for you.
你保证你会帮忙吓我父母
You promised to help terrorize my parents
报答我给了你那么多东西 说话要算话
in exchange for me giving you stuff. A deal's a deal.
给你多少钱 你才肯跟她分手
How much to stop dating her?
-五千块怎么样 -他是认真的吗
- How about $5,000? - Is he serious?
他要买♥♥通我跟他女儿分手吗
He's gonna pay me not to date your daughter?
一万块呢
How about $10,000?
才一万块 应该再坚持一下的
10 grand. Should have held out.
-你破处了 -强♥奸♥算破处吗
- You lost your virginity? - Does it count if it's rape?
无数个男人会挤破脑袋来让你强♥奸♥
A million guys would kill to be raped by you.
你能不能闭嘴
Oh, would you shut up already?
你有没有听见艾米在哭
You hear Amy crying?
比起我来 你更在乎孩子们
You're more into the babies than you are me.
对不起 但我在乎孩子们的状况
I'm sorry that I care about their well-being.
那我的呢
What about my well-being?
朱诺三人组
我们的贝斯手 他可算是个天才
Our bassist plays. He's kind of a genius.
-你这是在约我吗 -我在那儿等你
- Are you asking me on a date? - I'll see you there.
这是我女朋友 琪琪
This is my girlfriend, Gigi.
-你女朋友 -菲奥娜是古斯的朋友
- Your girlfriend? - Fiona is Gus's friend.
真♥他♥妈♥好听
Holy shit.
无♥耻♥家庭
第五季第四集
醒醒 醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
快点 哥们 该醒醒了
Come on, buddy. Up and at 'em.
-早上好 -你倒心情不错
- Morning. - Well, you're in a good mood
都快被鸽子屎淹了
for a man covered in pigeon shit.
可能是我昨晚喝多了
I think I overdid it last night.
庆祝我脱离贫困线
Celebrating my last day below the poverty line.
-中彩票了吗 -保险赔偿
- Win the lottery? - Insurance payout.
也是我挣的
I earned it, too.
去年冬天弄断了腿
Broke my femur last winter.
-整条腿... -行了 挺好的
- Tore all... - Geah. Good for you.
你还是去其他地方等你家豪车吧
Meanwhile, why don't you wait for your limousine somewhere else?
*电扇开着 却酷热难耐*
*It's hot in here even with the fan on*
*我大汗淋漓*
*And I'm sweaty*
-*也汗流浃蛋* -继续
- *My balls are sweaty, too* - Uh, huh. Go on.
*但是内心却是凉爽*
*But I am cool with that*
*因为有你在身旁*
*Yeah, 'cause I am cool with you*
汗流浃蛋之歌♥吗
The ballad of sweaty balls?
对 这就是歌♥名
Yeah, that's-that's the title.
就是还得想段间奏出来
Just got to come up with a bridge.
我们怎么就互相看不腻呢
How are we not sick of each other?
才过了一周
Hm, yeah, it's only been a week.
所以随时都可能了
So any day now? -
实际上已经9天零12个小时了
Actually, it's been about 9 days and 12 hours,
但是谁还仔细数呢
but, you know, who's counting?
喜欢这个调调吗
Do you like that?
是的 好听
Oh, yeah. Nice.
迈阿密国际机场
谢谢你派人来接我
Oh, thanks for the ride.
在这里见到你真奇怪
It's weird to see you here.
就好像我从照片把你抠出来
Like, I cut you out of a photograph
贴在这个背景上
and pasted you into this background.
我也觉得很奇怪
Yeah. You know, it's weird for me to see me here.
很高兴你能来
So glad you came.
-来吧 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
很...
It's, uh--
很漂亮
It's nice...
你应该喜欢这种风格吧
You know, if you like this kind of thing.
姐♥妹♥们♥去参加壁球锦标赛了
Girls are out playing a squash tournament.
我爸妈去给她们加油了
My parents are cheering them on.
他们快把我逼疯了
They're all driving me insane.
妹妹们很可爱 但是却很骄纵
I mean, my little sisters are cute, but they know it.
所以有时候真想溺死她们
So you sort of want to drown them.
我姐姐简直太听话了
And my older sister's a programmed robot,
就算爸妈让她跳楼她也二话没有
would jump off a building if my parents told her to.
还有我爸爸
And my dad--
你了解我爸爸
Well, you know my dad.
对 他想把一万块要回去吗
Oh, yeah. He, ah, he want his 10 grand back?
不要因为我的混♥蛋♥爸爸而迁怒我
Don't hate me because my dad's a douchebag.
只要不搬石头能好好休息
As long as I get a break from hauling rocks,
混♥蛋♥算个球
douchebaggery is-it's not a problem.
你好啊 小家伙 今天如何
Hey. What's up, yo? How's your day looking?
我在考虑吃避孕药
Well, I was thinking I should go on the pill.
你要...
So, you're gonna be-
既然我跟马蒂已经玩完了
Well, since things are over with Matty,
我觉得最好为下次做好准备
I figure it's best to be prepared for next time,
-你觉得呢 -没错
- Don't you? - Yeah.
但是你要考虑的不单单是怀孕
But there's--there's more than pregnancy to worry about.
继续用避孕套行吗
How about we stick to condoms?
成功率只有82%
They're only 82% effective.
我得吃药以防万一
I should use the pill as a back-up.
好吧 我跟计生局约个时间
Okay. I'll make an appointment at Planned Parenthood.
-我得走了 -好像谁稀罕你似的
- I got to run. - Huh, like you need to be somewhere.
你继续在椅子上懒着 我要去工作了
While you're sitting on your lazy ass, I'll be at my job.
什么工作
What job?
至少吃一块馅饼吧
And please eat more than just a pop-tart.
我在水果市场找了个活干
I got hired at the fruit market.
你这样说只是她给你了小一块水果
You only said that because she handed you a piece of fruit.
你去那能干啥 你连走都走不了
What would you even do there? You can't even walk.
早上好
Uh, morning.
大家 这是古斯
Everybody, this is Gus.
我们昨晚回来晚了
We got in late last night.
现在见见面吧
And, well, you're meeting him now.
黛比 卡尔和利亚姆
That's, ah, Debbie, Carl, and Liam.
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
菲奥娜的人 白♥痴♥
He's with Fiona, stupid.
都说了多少次了
She mentioned him, like, 20 times.
男朋友还是炮♥友♥
Boyfriend and girlfriend or just fuck buddies?
欢迎来我家
Welcome to my family.
罗
Lou.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
弗兰克 我只在办公室办公 不在家
I do business at the office, Frank, not at my house.
我的保险赔偿下来了吧
Just tell me if my insurance check came in.
腿的赔偿金
For your leg?
不然呢
The hell else would I mean?
下来了
Yeah, it's in.
多少
How much?
-12万1千 -我的老天爷啊
- 121 grand. - Sweet mother of Jesus.
12万1千块
$121,000.
我要重建我的酿酒事业
I'm gonna rebuild my brewery.
什么味道
What's that smell?
鸽子屎
It's pigeon shit.
让我猜猜
I'm gonna go out on a limb
你昨晚庆祝去了
and say that you celebrated last night,
然后喝断片了
and then you blacked out.
-你意思是 -赔偿支票下来了
- And your point? - The check came in.
你就是在昨天这个时间
Okay, you showed up at exactly this time yesterday
-来领走的 -不
- to sign for it. - No.
你告诉周二会下来
You told me it was coming in on Tuesday.
我都写下来了
I wrote it down.
今天周三了
And it is Wednesday.
周二发生什么了
What the hell happened to Tuesday?
除非我吸毒了 不然不会昏一整天的
I never black out for a whole day unless I'm smoking crack.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表