Okay, walking on eggshells and sitting around feeling guilty
这不算决定 你得作出决定
isn't a decision. You need to make a decision.
我跟他坦白了
I told him what I did.
跟他说了对不起 还让吉米走了
I told him I was sorry. I sent Jimmy away.
我他妈还能做什么
What the fuck else am I supposed to do?
你很好斗 菲奥娜 你知道如何斗争
You're scrappy, Fiona. You know how to fight.
不用假装自己不会
Don't pretend you don't know how to fight.
-所以呢 -要么为
- So? - So either fight
这段婚姻斗争 要么放他走
for this marriage or cut him loose.
让他平复创伤 开始下一段感情
Let him lick his wounds and move on.
你现在的半吊子解决办法
You know, this halfway thing you're doing,
什么给他空间 都是扯淡 懂吗
giving him space, is kind of fucked, right?
如果你想拯救这段感情
If this is a relationship you want to save,
就应该去拯救
then you got to fucking save it.
-菲奥娜 -你还好吗
- Fiona? - Hey. You okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
都是我的错 真是对不起
It's all my fault. I'm so sorry.
怎么了
What happened?
他把药冲走了
He flushed his pills.
37 50 750
37, 50, 750,
1 2 3 4 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
这是756
That's $756.
你还差6千多
Your outstanding bill is still over $6,000.
我知道 我会继续慢慢付的
I know, and I'll keep making the payments.
我们其实很少收现金的
It's unusual for us to take payments in cash.
说实话 我们都不直接当面收钱
Honestly, it's unusual for us to take payments at all.
好 我知道 我明白
Yeah. No, I get that, and I, uh--
我只是 很感谢您对我
You know, I really, really appreciate
这么耐心
your patience with me.
菲利普
Phillip--
叫我利普就行
It's, uh, Lip.
我觉得我应该还会来很多次
I figure I-I'm gonna be here a lot.
所以不如互相认识一下
We might as well get to know one another.
利普 你有没有想过休学一学期
Lip, have you considered taking a semester off,
一边工作一边攒钱
working and saving your money?
你可以下个学期再回来
You can come back next semester
带着补助金的那些文件
with your financial aid paperwork intact
还能多点零花钱
and maybe have a little extra spending money
这样就不用...
in your pocket, instead--
那我就回不来了
I won't make it back.
我的...
My, uh...
我弟弟伊恩被诊断出有躁郁症
my little brother Ian was just diagnosed bipolar.
我每天在这里上学
You know, and--and every day I'm here, I ju--
都有罪恶感
I feel so fucking guilty, you know,
我不能在他身边帮助他
that I'm not there helping.
我来上学的唯一原因
You know, and the only reason I-I stay
就是...
is, uh...
我根本帮不上什么忙
you know, I can't help.
因为我一直以来
Yeah, look, 'cause I spent my whole life,
都在尽全力帮助我...
uh, trying to help my--
我妈妈
my mom, um...
她得了一样的病
you know, has the same disease.
根本无药可医
And there's no help for it...
但我能帮助我的弟弟妹妹 黛比
You know, except the-- the little ones, uh, Debbie
卡尔 和利亚姆
and, uh, and--and Carl and--and Liam
还有我姐姐菲奥娜
and my sister Fiona.
我能陪在他们身边
You know, I-I could be there for them,
但我没有
but I'm not...
因为我在这里
You know, 'cause I'm here...
因为他们告诉我
'cause I'm told that--that staying here,
在这里好好读书
you know, that's--that's something I could do
才能真正地从长远意义上
for those kids, you know, in--in a big way.
帮助我的兄弟姐妹
You know, in--in a real way, uh, someday.
所以我来了
So I'm here.
但是如果我回家
But if I go back to the house...
那我就真的回去了
well, then I'm in it,
就再也出不来了
You know, and--and I can't get back out of it.
所以我会继续来这里
You know, so I'm--I'm gonna keep coming here,
我会继续交钱
and I'm--I'm gonna keep, uh, making these payments.
我会来这里 把学费都交上
I'm gonna--I'm gonna show up, and I'm gonna count 'em out,
这是我需要做的
and then, you know, that'll be my part.
我希望您能做的是
And your part, I hope, is, um...
耐心
patience.
求你了 我只是...
Please, you know, I just...
该死 我只需要一点时间
fuck, I just need a little time.
我只能再给你一周
One more week is all I can do.
续药需要医生处方
You need a prescription for a refill.
我明白这是法定的程序
I understand that that's officially true.
但是这个处方只会开给那些
But you know that these prescriptions are only written
做出疯狂事的人
for people who do crazy shit,
比如不想吃药就把药
like flush their meds down the toilet
冲进马桶里的人
'cause they don't want to take them,
所以你就把药给补上得了
so maybe you can just refill them
因为你知道这么做是对的
'cause you know it's the right thing to do
而不是跟我们讲什么法定程序
instead of giving us the official line.
法定上来讲 我这么做是会进监狱的
Officially, I will go to jail if I do that.
先拿到处方 再来续药
Get a prescription, and you can have a refill.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
你什么时候爱上你孩子的
When did you fall in love with yours?
不能说是爱上 而是出于母性本能
There was no falling, just being.
医生走出来 把他交给我
He comes out, they hand him to me,
一切都改变了
everything changes.
在叶夫根尼出生前 我很自私
Before Yevgeny, I was selfish.
现在我会为了他连命都不要
Now I would die before I let him die.
很简单 很圆♥满♥
It's simple, complete.
我就没有这种改变
I never made that change.
小凯变了 我没有
Kev did. I didn't.
有些人会变 有些人不会
Some do, some don't.
我讨厌他改变 他讨厌我没改变
I hate him for changing, and he hates me for not.
因为你们美国人喜欢是非分明
Because you Americans like everything to be right or wrong.
别人和你想法一样 就是对的
If someone is like you, it is right.
不一样 就是错的
If someone is not, it is wrong.
但是这种想法不对
But this is not real.
人生没有对与错 不是非黑即白
Life is not so this or that, black and white.
你应该高兴小凯做了这些改变
No, you should be happy your Kev makes these changes,
因为没人改变 孩子最后就会流落街头
because if no one does, this is how babies end up in dumpsters.
我才不管恰奇的死活
I don't give a shit about Chuckie,
但是我老大肯定会宰了我
but I'm pretty sure G-dogg's gonna kill me.
不 不会的 把这么优秀的
No, he won't. There's nothing to be gained
卖♥♥毒男孩杀了一点好处都没有
by killing a perfectly good corner boy.
警♥察♥带来了缉毒犬又不是你的错
And it's not your fault that they came with drug dogs.
只是运气不好罢了 你老大会理解的
That's the luck of the draw. G-dogg will understand that.
你真这么觉得吗
You really think so?
我基本能肯定
I'm almost certain.
我死定了 我怎么跟萨咪交代
I'm fucked. What should I do about Sammi?
我应该跑吗
Should I run away?
不 那会显得过错在于你
No, it makes you look guilty.
待在这儿 淡定点 等待暴风雨过去
Stay here, stay cool, let the storm pass.
他不会听进去的
He's not gonna listen.
那我也得说
Well, it doesn't mean I can't talk.
我们应该把药片碾碎
We need to get meds and crush 'em up
放进他的食物里 比如放到奶昔里
and put 'em in his food, like, in a smoothie.
把这个当成备用计划
Well, let's let that be plan "B."
-他在哪 -应该在后院
- Where is he? - Backyard, I think.
好的
All right.
把你的药冲掉了
Flushed your pills?
你知道这是莫妮卡会做的事 对吧
You get that that's a full-on Monica move, right?
-我不是莫妮卡 -来嘛
- I'm not Monica. - Come on.
我们去医院 开一个新处方
Let's go to the clinic. Let's get you a new prescription.
不去
No.
黛比觉得这是她的错 因为我让她...
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表