they took me in and loved me like their own.
你不是德里克的亲姐姐
But you're not Derek's sister?
我这么叫她 是因为她像姐姐
I call her that 'cause she's like a sister.
但杰克才是我亲哥
But Jake's my actual bro.
我跟我的家人不亲近
I don't get along with my family.
我爸坐牢 我妈酗酒
My dad's in prison. My mom's a drunk.
我特别想融入一个温暖而完整的大家庭
I wanted so bad to belong to something warm and whole,
比如他们
Like these guys.
九个月后 梦想成真了
Nine months later, bam. I was in.
所以你选择了自己的家庭
So you chose your own family.
算是吧
Kind of.
我更愿意想成是迈尔斯选了我们
Though I like to think that Miles chose all of us.
把包给我
Hey, give me the bag.
我从那次跟你在这里做♥爱♥后就没来过了
Jesus, haven't been here since that time we banged.
来做引体向上吧
Let's do some pull-ups.
可是你手受伤了
Your hand, man.
体格已经不行了
I'm out of shape.
-来喝酒 -别
- Shotgun. - No, no.
你体内有锂 不能喝酒
Look, you're not supposed to drink on lithium.
会跟血液反应生成毒素
It makes your blood fucking toxic,
估计不到两秒你就醉了
and it gets you hammered in like two seconds flat.
不能
You can't--
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 伊恩
What the fuck, Ian?
我受不了你这小媳妇样了
I'm sick of your whiny, pussy crap.
老子不用你照顾我
I don't need a fucking caretaker, all right?
我要的是那个我爱上的痞子
I need the shit-talking bitch-slapping
他天天又爆粗又动粗
piece of south side trash I fell for.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
-他去哪了 米奇 -操♥你♥妈♥的
- The fuck is he, Mickey? - Fuck you.
老子这他妈是在乎你 混♥蛋♥
Fuck me for giving a shit, you prick.
你爱怎么在乎怎么在乎
Give all the shits you want,
但下次我因为吃了药硬不起来
but the next time my dick is limp from all the meds,
别他妈说什么 "没事儿"这种废话
don't go all, "Oh, it's okay, wah wah."
就他妈用力吸就行 死基佬
Just suck it harder, you faggot.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
这是从我病.... 第一次有感觉
That was the first time I've felt anything since, uh...
你真像一只湿透了的老鼠
You look like a fucking wet rat.
-你♥他♥妈♥已经醉了吧 -走着瞧
- Already fucking drunk, huh? - Watch me.
好啦
Here we go.
我放进后备箱里
I'm gonna throw it in the trunk.
你是菲奥娜吧 你好
Fiona, right? Hey.
谢谢你帮肖恩渡过难关
You are so great to help Sean through this.
没事 我们是好兄弟
Of course. We're--we're buddies.
我也不想让他们分开 但是我需要那份工作
I really hate doing this to them, but I need the job.
有补贴 还有带薪休假
It's got benefits and paid vacations.
好了 乖 跟爸爸说再见
Okay, punk. Say good-bye to daddy.
我爱你
I love you.
三个月而已 明白吗
It's only like three months, all right?
没关系的
Won't be too bad.
古斯来电
别夹到手
Watch your fingers.
-好好照顾他 -嗯
- Take good care of him, huh? - Okay.
没想到你想喝酒
Not the first place I would have hit
居然会来这里
for a booze-free night.
怎么了
Why not?
自动点唱机很好 酒保也好 还有飞镖靶
Great jukebox, surly bartenders, cork dartboard.
简直是极乐世界 喝你的可乐吧
It's Nirvana. Drink your coke.
你还好吗
How you doing?
-你怎么总问这个 -因为你总不回答
- You keep asking me that. - You keep not answering.
说多少次了 我没事
I've said I'm fine. A lot.
-我不信 -你爱信不信
- I don't believe you. - You don't have to believe me.
又不是你的工作
It's not your job.
又不是非得是工作才用心
It doesn't have to be my job.
但你总觉得你应该管
You make it your job, though.
你就是这样的人
It's what you do.
你是说我的家人吗
You mean with my family?
是 和所有人都这样 你的家人
Yeah, with everyone. Your family,
杰基 你那个说不清道不明的老公
Jackie, your husband kinda-not-really or whatever.
因为我关心别人
'Cause I give a shit.
是因为当你关心别人的问题时
'Cause when you focus on other people's problems
就更容易忽略你自己的问题了
it's a lot easier to ignore your own.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 只是戒酒协会教的东西
Nothing. Just--just some A.A. bullshit.
我在这里是因为我喜欢你 混♥蛋♥
I'm here because I like you, asshole.
也许是因为从来没人拒绝过你
You know, it's as if no one's ever said "no" to you,
你忍♥受不了
and you can't stand it.
现在 你就等待着目标脆弱的时候
Now, you wait until your target's vulnerable,
-然后你就出击 -你在说什么
- Then you pounce. - What are you talking about?
告诉我你到底来干嘛 菲奥娜
Tell me what you're here for, Fiona.
-我刚说了 -没错
- I just did. - Right.
你担心我
You're worried.
难道和我几个月前
It has nothing to do with the fact
不想上你这件事没关系吗
that I wouldn't fuck you months ago?
好 如果你现在心情不好
Okay, if you're in a shitty place
想找人发泄 我理解
and you feel like you gotta lash out, I get that,
但我不是你的敌人 所以别冲我发火
but I am not the enemy here, so back the fuck off.
听见姑娘说的了
You heard the lady.
她不想跟你回家
She don't want to go home with you.
别多管闲事 傻♥逼♥
Mind your business, dumbass.
你叫我傻♥逼♥吗
You just call me a dumbass?
酒保 能不能卖♥♥给这个呆子一些智商
Bartender, can you serve this melonhead some IQ points?
-肖恩 -怎么了
- Sean. - What?
小嘴儿挺会说嘛 兄弟
You got a real mouth on you, pal.
是啊 长了脸的人都能说
Yeah, most humans with a face do.
你回去继续上你的兄弟好吗
Why don't you go on back and keep banging your buddy?
我很忙
I'm busy.
妈的 好了
Oh! Shit. Okay.
别打了
Okay. Hey.
-天呐 -妈的 别打了
- God! - Fuck. Stop.
住手 住手
Stop. Stop.
住手 别打了
Stop. Come on.
住手 别打了
Hey, stop. Stop it!
住手 住手
Hey. Stop. Stop.
别打了
Stop.
你没事吧
You okay?
这很好笑吗
This is funny?
不好笑 操 可把我揍惨了
No. Oh, fuck, he got me good.
你故意让别人揍你的
You wanted to get your ass kicked?
是的 我们走吧
Yeah. God. Just get out of here.
滚吧 混♥蛋♥ 滚出去
Fuck off, asshole. Get out of here.
妈的 我♥操♥
Shit. Fuck.
天呐 你可回来了
Jesus Christ. Took long enough.
我们没事吧 警♥察♥没来吧
Are we good? No cops?
-没事 还没来 -躲过一劫
- No. No, not yet. - Bullet dodged.
这事儿也太吓人了
Man, that shit was fucking crazy.
"太阳神"那小子怎么样了
How's the Sun God?
不知道 一会儿我去看他
I don't know. I'm gonna go check on him later.
听着 有些事
Hey, listen, man, there's something--
别说了 我知道你要说什么
No, I know what you're gonna say.
我懂 从现在开始 只要纯种大♥麻♥
And I got it, from now on, clean bud only.
我会把好质量这关
I'm gonna do quality control myself.
好 不是 是关于...
Yeah, no, no. It's just--
我的学费已经交齐了
You know, I got my tuition covered now.
-太棒了 -是啊
- That's awesome. - Yeah, yeah.
我不需要这份额外收入了
So, you know, I-I don't really need this extra income.
所以说 你的那份钱我也能收了
So, what? I can keep your cut?
太他妈棒了 让我在这儿借宿
Fucking awesome, man. You know, it's so cool of you
还一分钱不要 你可真够义气
to let me crash here when you ain't getting nothing out of it.
我想跟你谈的就是这件事
That's--that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
妈的 不是吧 你要撵我走
Oh, shit, what? You're kicking me out?
差不多
Kinda.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表