when you have a donor liver.
不应该喝酒
On the contrary, I've done extensive research,
恰恰相反 我做了全面的调查
and this liver will last me close to a decade
如果我保持适量饮酒
if I pace myself correctly.
这个肝脏能用将近十年
Well, fuck it. Anybody got a smoke?
那好吧 去他妈的 谁有烟
Oh, God.
天呐
Rat's gone, chlorine's in, pool is as good as
老鼠捞出来了 加了漂白剂消毒 泳池...
Holy shit. Oh, he is man.
老天爷 他是个男的
You try seductions face.
来个勾引的表情
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干啥呢
Put your tongue back in your mouth.
把舌头放回嘴里
What is this shit?
这是咋回事
Five minutes ago you were a baby.
五分钟之前你还是个孩子
Well, she looks good, yes?
她很漂亮 对吧
Ah, I'm not answering that.
我不想评价
But, this means yes.
那就是漂亮的意思
You know, Fiona's gonna flip.
菲奥娜会发飙的
I'm not a baby anymore, Kev. Deal.
我不是小孩了 小凯 接受现实吧
I can't, would you put that down?
接受不了 那个能放下吗
Why is there a condom on it?
上面为什么有个避孕套
Oh, and what about you, huh?
那你呢
Your wife no like pain,
你老婆因为怕疼
so she takes breasts away from babies.
就不给孩子喂母乳了
You don't like pain, so we take hair away from babies.
你也怕疼 我们就把头发剪了不让孩子抓
Come on, who wears testicles in family?
拜托 你们家谁说了算
You or wife?
你还是你老婆
Oh, what time is it?
几点了
Jesus, you scared me. Did you take something?
你吓死我了 你嗑药了吗
Oh, yeah, a job for illegal immigrants and convicts.
算是 干了一份专门给非法移民和罪犯干的活儿
Oh, shit.
真惨
You want to drink the pain away?
想借酒消愁去吗
I was thinking I might go see this band.
我想去看一个乐队演出
And Sean blew me off so
肖恩放我鸽子了
You and sean, you're a thing?
你和肖恩是一对儿吗
I thought, maybe. But...who knows?
可能是吧 我也不清楚
You want to go?
你想去吗
I can't. I gotta go to the Alibi. Why?
我去不了 我得去艾莱柏酒吧 为什么
It's a job requirement.
工作需要
Hey, V, it's Fiona. Want to cut out of work
小维 我是菲奥娜 你想翘班
and come dancing?
出来跳舞吗
Carl let me in.
卡尔让我进来的
Did I overstep? Freak you out?
我越界了吗 吓到你了吗
No.
没有
I just can't.
我只是不能
I want to, Fiona.
我很想 菲奥娜
But I just can't.
但是我不能
You can't come see a band with me?
你不能和我去看乐队演出
No, I I can't anything with you.
不 我不能跟你做任何事
You're, uh... What?
你很... 什么
Dangerous. You're dangerous.
危险 你很危险
Look, I know that there's a thing like you're not
我知道有规矩 不应该和新来的人
supposed to date newcomers or whatever, but...
约会什么的 但是...
I'm not really a newcomer 'cause
我不算是新来的人
I'm not really a drug addict, so...
因为我不是真的瘾君子
you won't be damaging me by dating me.
和我约会不会毁了我
No, I I'd be damaging me. See, you go to these meetings
不 我会把自己毁了 你参加这些互助会
because the judge ordered you too, and it's fun,
因为是法官判你来 挺有趣
and you learn a little something.
你可以学到点东西
But for me, those meetings, uh,
但是对我来说 这些互助会
you know, they saved my life.
拯救了我的人生
Literally, every day. Save my life.
真的 每一天 拯救我的人生
Okay. I get it, I get it.
好 我明白
I'll stop flirting in the meetings.
我不会在互助会时跟你调情了
It's not just the meetings, you know, it's chaos.
不光是这 是混乱
Just chaos follows you around. But I'm doing better.
你身边乱七八糟的 但我已经好起来了
You took your monitor off yourself.
你自己把监控器移除了
So? So you should have waited for the P.O. and you know it.
那又怎样 你应该等警察来摘的 你明明知道
That's a technicality.
只是技术问题
You're going to judge me for that?
你就因为这个来评判我
No, I'm not going to judge you for that,
不 我不会因为这个评判你
I'm going to want you for that.
因为这一点我更想要你
I find it charming as fuck
你自己拿螺丝刀
that you took a screwdriver to your monitor,
把监控器卸下来 我觉得太他妈有魅力了
and I find it sexy as hell that you
没到午饭点 你就让自己的嘴唇流血了
had a bloody lip before lunch today.
我觉得要性感得要死
Are you making fun of me?
你在嘲笑我吗
No, it's just you're a chaos junkie, Fiona.
不 你太会制造混乱了 菲奥娜
And I'm a junkie junkie, so I love chaos,
而我又是喜欢你这样的人 所以我喜欢这样
and when I get into chaos,
当我放纵自己于此之后
bad shit follows.
不好的事总是会发生
And women like you Women like me?
像你这样的女人 我这样的女人
Yeah. Wo hot, sexy,
是的 火辣 性感
irresistible,
让人无法抗拒
fun,
有趣
troublemaking,
爱找麻烦
chaos causing,
制造混乱
women like you...
像你这样的女人
were my drug of choice long before I got into smack.
在我吸毒之前我就非常迷恋
It's funny, in fact.
说来有趣 事实上
It was a woman just like you shot me up the first time.
就是一个像你一样的女人让我碰了毒品
I would never do that. No, I know.
我才不会这样做 是 我知道
But you're a slippery slope for me, Fiona.
但你对我来说是条不归路 菲奥娜
I coulda beat that guy to death this morning
今早我可能把那个人打死
cause he didn't tip you.
就因为他没给你小费 '
And it's not your fault. That is not on you.
不是你的错 不能算到你头上
That's on me.
是我的原因
But I I have a son.
但是我有一个儿子
And I won't risk my relationship with my son
我不会冒这个险搞砸我们父子关系
no matter how badly I...
无论我是有多么
want to do very, very bad things both to and with you.
想对你做坏事 还有和你一起做坏事
I'm not just chaos.
我不再是个麻烦了
I'm better. I've changed.
我现在好了 变了
I think I could be really good for you.
我觉得我会对你有益
I hope you keep coming to these meetings
我希望你能继续来这些互助会
cause I think they help everyone.
我认为它们会对你有帮助 '
But I'm asking you
但我请求你
I'm really asking you, Fiona.
我真心地求你 菲奥娜
Just sit somewhere else when you do.
坐到别的地方去
Oh, my God. Is that Amy on your tit?
天呐 你奶子上的是艾米吗
Who can tell them apart?
谁能分得清
Come here, baby. Kevin!
过来宝贝儿 凯文
What's up, babe?
怎么了 宝贝
What? What the
搞什么鬼 什么情况
What happened to your head? Wh what the fuck?
你脑袋怎么了 搞什么
You have no idea how good this feels.
感觉简直棒极了
We should shave our head every fucking summer.
我们每个夏天都应该剃光头
What? I wait.
什么 等下
Okay. First of all,
好 首先
Why was there a hooker's tit in my baby's mouth?
我们孩子为什么含着一个妓女的奶子
All right, with the hooker. It's Svetlana.
好了 你说的妓女 是斯维特拉娜
And we ran out of formula, so we had to improvise.
我们的奶粉喝完了 就临时发挥了一下
You coulda called me. I would've brought you some formula.
你可以给我打电话 我会给你买回来奶粉
Or maybe she coulda went out and got some.
或者她也可以出去买点
God didn't make formula, Veronica.
配方牛奶不是上帝创造的 维罗妮卡
God made boobs for a reason.
上帝创造奶子是有用途的
What going oh shit. Kev.
怎么了 我操 小凯
Hey, Fiona. Hey, V.
你好 菲奥娜 小维
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Oh, my god. Debbie?
天呐 黛比
What the fuck? Did you do this?
什么东西 这是你干的吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表