What the hell were you thinking?
你在想什么
All done!
都看完了
Let us know if you hear of anyone nearby
如果你知道附近有谁
struggling to make ends meet or on disability
生活困难 或者有残疾
or headed for incarceration.
或者要去坐牢 请告诉我
We'd like to buy as many homes as we can.
我们想买下尽可能多的房子
Okay. Oh, thank you!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
That was one of the lesbians.
那是两个拉拉中的一个
Okay, this is earnest money to buy this house,
这是买房的定金
which means they're earnest!
他们已经下定决心了
It's happening, Frank,
这事就这么定了 弗兰克
whether you like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
I Oh, God, I can't
我的天 我不能
I'm I'm sorry. I can't.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm I'm still too weak. I
我身体还很弱 我
What if
如果
I have to stay close to my doctors...
我得离我的医生
and my family.
和我的家庭近一点
Sammi and Chuckie need me,
萨咪和恰奇需要我
and Sammi is a train wreck.
萨咪简直一团糟
And Fiona and the kids I'm their dad.
菲奥娜和孩子们 我是他们的爸爸
A home is a home, damn it.
一座房子就是一个家
I died upstairs, and then I came back to life.
我在楼上死去 然后又复活
I was reborn in this house.
我是在这里重生的
I'm practically the mayor of this place.
这里是属于我的
Sheils, come on,
小希希 别这样
you can't take that away from me.
你不能把它从我手中夺走
These few blocks, this neighborhood...
这仅剩的街区 这些邻里
It's the only thing I've ever had.
他们是我唯一所拥有的
It's the only thing that's ever meant anything to me.
它们对我意义重大
I thought I was the only thing
我以为只有我
that ever meant anything to you.
对你意义重大呢
And you. Of course and you.
还有你 当然还有你啊
Yeah, you're my everything.
你是我的全部
You are my dawn...
你是我的黎明
and my dusk.
你是我的黄昏
You're the sun. You're the moon.
你是我心中的日月
Sheila. Sheila, I'm begging you.
希拉 希拉 求你了
Oh, fuck me.
操
Listen, is your big, black boyfriend around right now?
你的黑人壮男友在吗
He's playing poker with his homies.
他在跟朋友打牌
Okay.
好的
Got beer at my place.
我家里有啤酒
You might want to keep your shoes on over here.
你最好还是不要踩上来
When does the party start?
派对什么时候才开始
What do you mean? Everyone here is lame.
你什么意思 每个人都无聊透了
The music sucks.
音乐也很无聊
The only decent thing is your brother.
唯一正点的就是你哥了
Next!
下一个
We call him "Carlilingus."
我们叫他"舔阴小能手"
I'm going back for seconds.
我得再来一次
Oh, God. Here!
来了
Hi! Hey, you.
晚上好 晚上好
I saved these for you.
我给你们留了这些
Thanks.
谢谢
Guys, this is my friend Debbie.
这是我朋友黛比
Hi. Um, come in.
你好 请进
We have girls, lots and lots of girls.
我们有姑娘 很多姑娘
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
You are gorgeous.
你真漂亮
Okay?
好吧
You're sweet.
你真可爱
You're funny.
有趣
You're very smart.
还很聪明
You know that, right?
这些你都知道的吧
Shut up.
别说了
I mean it, okay?
我认真的 好吗
You're a good person, Mandy.
你是个好人 曼迪
Thanks.
谢谢
Wait. What?
等等 什么
What is this?
这算什么
What is what? What is what?
什么算什么
This, us.
这个 我们
Well, we are two people...
我们是两个人
who like each other's bodies,
喜欢彼此的肉体
and we're very good at sex.
做爱也很和谐
And what about your girlfriend?
那你女朋友呢
What about her? She's in Florida.
她吗 她在弗洛里达
And then? And then I have no idea, okay?
然后呢 然后我不知道
But I'm here now.
不过我现在在这里
Are you gonna visit her?
你会去见她吗
In Miami? I don't know. Who knows?
去迈阿密吗 不知道 天晓得
I love you.
我爱你
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Uh, yeah. Oh, no, I got to
没事 我得去...
I got to lie down. Yeah.
我得去躺会儿 好
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God. Okay.
我的天 好吧
Hello? This is my room!
有人吗 这是我的房间
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Whoa, the room is spinning.
我感觉房间在转
It's okay. I'm feeling dizzy.
没事 我有点晕
Shit.
该死
What the hell are you looking at?
你看什么看
Shouldn't you be in bed?
你不是应该在床上吗
Hey, hand me one of those, will you?
拿一桶煤气给我
Thanks for the help.
谢谢帮忙
Listen, Mandy, you don't need that fucker, okay?
听着 曼迪 你不用跟着那个王八蛋
Thanks.
谢谢
You think it'd be okay if I come by tomorrow morning, and...
你介意我明早再来吗
you know, maybe we can get some breakfast or something?
一起吃个早餐之类的
Sure. Great.
行啊 好极了
Okay.
好吧
That was a good set. You are the man.
演出很棒 真不赖
Thanks. Nice to meet you, Fiona.
谢谢 很高兴见到你 菲奥娜
You too, Gigi.
我也是 琪琪
You guys have a, uh, good night, huh?
祝你们过个好晚上
Oh, we will.
我们会的
What a dick. A live in girlfriend?
他妈的 竟然有个同居女友
Yeah, a couple years. You know this is, like,
是啊 有几年了 你知道吗
the second time this month that I've gotten blown off by a dude?
这已经是这个月我第二次被人放鸽子了
It's not you I mean, he does this all the time.
不是你的原因 他见谁都这样
Oh, that's supposed to make me feel better?
你这是在安慰我吗
Where does he get off, treating women like that?
他什么毛病 竟然这么对待女人
Ah, he's just insecure, I guess.
他只是没有安全感
Oh, so fucking what? "Gus's friend."
那又怎么样 古斯的朋友
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
I'm sorry for, like, grabbing you like that.
抱歉 刚才把你扯进来
I did not mind at all.
我一点不介意
It was nice.
挺好的
Yeah.
好吧
you want to grab a coffee?
想一起喝杯咖啡吗
I got to get home. Oh, jeez.
我得回家了 我的天
I feel so used.
我感觉被利用了
Okay, well...
好吧
What about tomorrow? Yeah, sure.
明天如何 行啊
There's a spot right around the corner from my place.
我家附近有一间咖啡店
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表