Kev, kids in this neighborhood
小凯 这个社区长大的孩子
are raised on Kool Aid and powdered milk.
都是喝饮料和普通奶粉长大的
Formula's a step up.
能喝婴儿奶粉已经不错了
Jemma hasn't pooped in five days.
杰玛已经五天没大便了
Formula will make it worse.
喝奶粉情况会更糟
Oh, God! I'm just so sick of this.
天啊 反正我受够了
It's "Baby" This and "Baby" That.
每天宝宝这宝宝那的
You get to go to work all day,
你每天出去上班
and I'm stuck here with "Whiny" and "Screamy."
我在这里伺候这两个小祖宗
Just Here, she's driving me crazy.
给你 她快把我逼疯了
I'm done.
我受够了
I need some air.
我得出去透透气
What just happened?
到底怎么回事
Hey, sunshine.
早 亲爱的
Liam and I are meeting Ian.
我和利亚姆要一起去找伊恩
You want to come for a run with us?
想和我们一起跑步吗
No, I don't want to go for a run. I can't go for a run.
我不想跑 也跑不动
I probably won't be able to go for a run
也许接下来的18年
for another 18 years,
我都不能去跑步了
not that I even ever went for a run, but if I wanted to,
不仅是不能去 就算我想去
these milk jugs would give me two black eyes.
我胸前这两颗凶器甩起来都会打到我
Rough morning?
看来早上过得不太顺
I am covered in puke and piss and vomit.
每天就淹没在宝宝的大小便和呕吐物里
The other day I rubbed my eye,
那天我揉眼睛的时候
and I realized that there was baby poop
发现我的指甲缝里
underneath my fingernail.
有宝宝的大便
I want my boobs back. I want my life back.
我想念从前的身材 从前的生活
I want my husband back.
想念我从前的老公
You haven't gotten laid lately, have you?
你俩最近房事不太和谐吧
You're one to talk.
你还敢说我
You even fucked Sean yet?
你和肖恩上床了吗
Nah, just friends.
没有 只是朋友
I'm too gun shy after going to jail.
从监狱出来后就对这事有点怕
What's your excuse?
你的理由呢
I'm too tired. Kev's too tired.
我们两个都太累了
One kid is screaming. The other one is colicky.
每天一个孩子在叫 另一个疝气痛
I don't even know what colic is,
我都不知道疝气是什么意思
but everybody says it.
但大家都这么说
Go home, take a shower,
回家 洗个澡
put on something slinky,
换套性感的衣服
and seduce your man.
然后去勾引他
A little sex is gonna put everything into perspective.
来一发会让生活变得更好
I'm not in the mood.
我没心情
Fine!
好吧
I will go home and fuck my husband.
我这就回家上我老公
Maybe with a little more enthusiasm?
你就不能表现得更积极点么
Sure you don't want to take my Beamer for the summer?
你确定暑假不用我的宝马车吗
And what, park it in my neighborhood?
然后呢 停在我们那片街区
Yeah, not unless you want it back fully stripped.
除非你想等这车还回来的时候满目疮痍
Too much of a commitment, huh?
对于你来说要承担太多责任了是吧
Off campus apartment, car.
校外的房子 车这些
I got you something.
送你个东西
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a watch.
是块手表
Fossil.
化石牌的
They tried to get me to engrave something queer like,
销售员不停怂恿我刻些基佬范儿的东西在上面
Until The End Of Time."
什么"直至时间的尽头" "
Or "Make Every Second Count."
"珍惜每时每刻"之类的
Are you gonna date other people over the summer?
这个暑假你会跟其他人约会吗
Don't know.
不知道
You?
你呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess it's settled then.
那就这样了吧
I guess so.
是吧
Bye.
再见
Here.
给你
Oh, thank you, Frank.
谢谢 弗兰克
I need a clamp or something.
我要把螺丝钳之类的工具
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You've done a wonderful job maintaining your weight, Frank.
在维持体重这件事上你做得太棒了 弗兰克
Yeah, a regular blimp.
是啊 一如既往
How are your headaches?
你的头还疼吗
You can't feel a person's headache by touching his head.
你是无法通过摸人的额头来感知他是不是头疼的
That's true.
也对哦
How's the depression?
那你的抑郁怎么样了
The doctor says exercise could help.
医生说多锻炼有益于缓解抑郁
I could do it with you. Sheils, Sheils, stop.
我可以和你一起锻炼 小希希 你消停会儿吧
Every morning, okay?
每天早上我都有锻炼好吗
Okay.
好吧
That's what I need.
我就是要那东西
I made breakfast.
我做了早餐
No, do we have any bacon?
不 家里还有培根吗
I need it for my project.
我的项目需要这东西
No, just French toast. Would that work?
没有 只有法式土司 行吗
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Are you experiencing a loss of appetite?
你是不是食欲不振
No, I Christ!
不是 我 老天
What happened to that socket wrench?
那个套筒扳手去哪儿了
Frank,
弗兰克
what what is this secret project of yours?
那个 你的秘密项目到底是什么
Well, it wouldn't be a secret if I told you.
我要是告诉你了就不是秘密了
I like French toast.
我喜欢法式土司
Ah, well, you know what?
那个 这么说吧
I bet your mom is home making breakfast.
我猜你妈正在家里给你做早餐呢
Why don't you go see?
要不你去瞧瞧
Morning, dad.
早上好 老爸
Want me to go get you medications?
要我去给你拿药吗
Oh, he did that ages ago.
他早就吃过药了
I could help you with your blood pressure,
我可以给你测血压
take your temperature.
量体温
Done and done by those of us
早就监督他做完了
who didn't have a man in our trailer
不像某人带野男人回拖车
and kicked their son out.
还把儿子赶出来
That's Rinaldo.
里纳尔多来了
I left him alone in the RV to do his morning constitutional.
我留他在房车里做晨练
Come in! Dad, come say hi.
进来吧 老爸 来打个招呼
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Dad, you know Rinaldo.
老爸 你认识里纳尔多吧
Frank.
弗兰克
Well, we don't have enough food for your friend.
我们可没有多余的食物招待你朋友
Oh, that's all right. I'll just take java.
不要紧 我喝杯咖啡就行
You can have some of mine.
你可以吃我这份
Are you my father?
你是我爸爸吗
Don't think so, kiddo.
不是 孩子
Frank! Frank!
弗兰克 弗兰克
You have got to do something about your daughter.
你得管管你女儿
She's dying for parental boundaries.
哪有她这样当妈的
Dad, can you take your grandson to school today?
老爸 你今天能带你外孙去学校吗
Uh, can't. Work.
不行 要工作
I could come down and help you
我可以下去帮你
Guess Rinaldo and me will have to find
看来里纳尔多和我
something else to do then.
要找点儿其他乐子了
Uh, hello?
你们好
Um, I know that you're acting out your father issues
我知道你是想通过用廉价药水染头发
by dyeing your hair with that trashy peroxide
和在我的沙发上干蹭那个男人这种行为
and dry humping that man on my couch,
来宣泄你对你父亲的愤怒
but I don't think it's nice
但在你的孩子面前这样毫无避讳
to expose your child to this behavior.
就有点不妥了吧
You're not my mother.
你又不是我妈
My hummel!
我的瓷娃娃
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表