咱们一起去吗
What, we're going together?
是 但不是作为夫妻的“一起”
Yeah. Not "Together" Together.
我本来就不是这意思好吧
Yeah, well, I meant that too, all right?
我去拿工具
Excuse me while I go get my tools.
去吧
You do that.
我没有信仰
I'm not a religious man, per se,
但这威士忌能让你相信上帝的存在
but this whisky will make you believe in God,
没准儿还能和他说话
maybe even talk to him.
不好了 等等 妈的
No, no, no, no. Wait, no, fuck.
妈的
Fuck. Fuck!
咱躲谁呢
Who are we hiding from?
我的家人 我姐跟我说过
My family. My sister as much as told me
他们准备过来
they're planning an intervention.
她有我公♥寓♥的钥匙
She has a key to my apartment.
估计是准备上去埋伏我
They're probably going up to wait for me, ambush me.
他们打算干嘛
What kind of intervention?
打算把我拖去医院接受治疗
They want to drag me to the hospital for treatment.
我跟他们说我不去
I told them I'm not going,
但我姐觉得我得知患上癌症时
but my sister thinks that when I learned I had cancer,
精神崩溃了才那么说的 加上我现在...
I had a mental breakdown, and now I'm...
还跟一个流浪汉一起喝酒
drinking with an old homeless man.
这点倒是真的 但是...
That part is true, but--
我不是流浪汉 我都说我有家了
I'm not homeless. I told you, I have a home.
只不过那个家不太欢迎我
I'm just not welcome there.
要不我们去楼顶 那是个喝酒的好地方
Should we go up to the roof? It's a nice place to drink.
到处都是喝酒的好地方
Most places are.
你好 我是菲奥娜·加拉格
Hi, Fiona Gallagher,
来找伊恩·加拉格
here for Ian Gallagher.
证件
IDs.
真温柔
Charming.
不管怎么说 萨咪都是个告密的贱♥人♥
Bottom line, Sammi's a fuckin' snitch.
我认识一些人可讨厌她这种人
I know people who take that shit real serious.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们会给她下迷♥药♥
I mean people who will slip that bitch a roofie,
然后把她绑在椅子上折磨她
strap her to a chair, and pull her fucking teeth out.
他认真的吗 我还在假释期间呢
Is he serious? 'Cause I'm on parole.
虽然我也想 但我们不能折磨她
Much as I might like to, we are not torturing Sammi.
摩托车不错
Nice scooter.
马上给我回车里去
Get back in the vehicle, now.
天 别这么激动
Jesus, keep your shirt on.
谢了 西奥
Thanks, Theo.
这帮大兵够严肃的
G.I. Joe's not fucking around, huh?
我就提醒一句 他们有枪
Man's got a rifle. Just want to point that out.
你要像这样 用手把杯子弄暖
You warm the cup with your hands, like this,
旋转一下 让香气发散出来
and swirl to release the aroma.
吸气...
Inhale...
然后抿一口
And sip.
真是好酒
That's good shit.
要对得起那一万块钱
Course it better be for ten Gs.
这味道就像...在谷仓里一样
It tastes like... the inside of a barn.
但挺好喝的 对吧
But in a good way, right?
你真合我意
Woman after my own heart.
老天
Oh, God.
他们给我来电♥话♥了
Ugh, now they're calling.
你不是把电♥话♥扔掉了吗
Thought you got rid of that phone.
我姐又给了我一个 好跟我保持联♥系♥
My sister got me another so we'd stay connected.
但死亡是孤独的
And dying is lonely.
我多希望她能明白
I just wish she understood.
你想要在死前好好享受每一天
You want to feel alive up until the day you croak.
说得没错
Yes, that's it exactly.
我这辈子都活得小心翼翼
I've always been so cautious.
但现在已经没必要了
But there's no reason for that anymore.
小心点
Oh, oh, oh, easy.
弗兰克 你看这景色
Frank, look at this view.
今天有点起风
Little windy today.
好吧
Okay.
3 2 3
Three, two, three.
我学芭蕾学到12岁
I took ballet till I was 12.
4号♥动作
Fourth position.
5号♥动作
F-fifth position.
脚尖旋转
Pirouette.
小心 小心
Oh, no, no, no, easy, easy.
你没事吧
You okay?
来 我们下去...
Come on, let's get you off of this--
老天
Jes--Jesus!
弗兰克
Frank!
你没事吧
Oh, are you okay?
杯子掉了
I dropped my cup.
我知道 没事 杯子多得是
I know, it's okay. There's plenty more.
那一小杯值六百块呢
Yeah, yeah, that's only about 600 bucks worth of booze.
弗兰克
Oh, Frank.
这样吧 我们下去
Hey, I tell you what, let's get off this roof,
下到地面上去 好吗
and get our feet on solid ground, okay?
我有主意了 咱们去买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
I know! Let's get crack.
二等兵伊恩·加拉格
Private Ian Gallagher,
入伍时用的名字是菲利普·加拉格
enlisted as Phillip Gallagher,
被控逃兵罪
has been accused of having gone AWOL,
偷窃及破坏政♥府♥财产
theft and sabotage of government property,
以及伪造政♥府♥文件
and falsifying a federal document, specifically
特别是美国陆军的入伍申请书
an application to join the United States Armed Forces.
光逃兵这一项指控
The AWOL charge alone carries a maximum penalty
就有最高五年的刑罚
of up to five years in prison.
我是上士南森·基普斯
I'm Staff Sergeant Nathan Kipps, investigating officer.
这起案件由我负责调查
It is my job to determine the circumstances of these crimes.
明天早上我会决定
Tomorrow morning, I will make a recommendation
二等兵加拉格是否要上军事法庭
as to whether Private Gallagher will face a court-martial.
你来决定
You decide?
抱歉 长官
Excuse me, sir,
但伊恩已经确诊了患有躁郁症
Ian is clinically bipolar.
军队不该送他上军事法庭
The army should not be court-martialing him.
你们应该帮助他
If anything, you should be helping him.
是医生确诊的吗
This diagnosis was made by a doctor?
是的 长官 我们可以把诊断书给你
Yes, yes, sir, and we can get you those medical records too.
什么时候确诊的
When was the diagnosis made?
最近的事
Recently.
但他已经发疯好一段时间了
But he's been acting crazy for longer than that.
是啊 去年起就开始了
Yeah, at least this past year.
他都有些什么行为
How would you characterize his behavior?
跟发病之前相比
Compared to how he used to be?
整个人都不一样了
He's different.
他的病情时好时坏
He'll go back and forth from, you know,
时而抑郁时而兴奋
being depressed to, you know, incredibly wound up.
他甚至无缘无故带着个婴儿跑了
I mean, he ran off with a baby for no reason.
还差点用棒球棍打爆我的头
He almost hit me in the head with a baseball bat.
我母亲就有躁郁症 我们知道这个病是什么样的
Our mother was bipolar, so we know what it looks like.
她让我们受尽折磨
She put us through hell, and--
我不是说你让我们受尽折磨
I'm not saying that you put us through hell,
但当他们发病的时候 真的很可怕
but when they're manic, they can be destructive.
在你看来 他需要药物治疗吗
In your opinion, does he require medication?
需要
Yes.
他有能力照顾好自己吗
Is he unable to care for himself?
有的时候可以
Sometimes, yes.
操
Holy shit.
尼加拉瓜大瀑布啊
Niagara Falls.
水管工来了吗
Is the plumber coming?
他说可以把管子修好
Said he could close the pipe,
但你们得找排洪公♥司♥
but you gotta get a flooding service here
把墙壁和地板里的水排干
to dry off the walls and the floor.
差不多得五千
Gonna be five grand.
来把地拖干净 操 老娘自己也能拖
To mop up water? Shit, I can mop up water.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表