我吃了那么多镇静剂都知道
I'm heavily sedated, and even I know what happened
上周《无♥耻♥家庭》的剧情
Last week on Shameless.
你干什么去了
The hell have you been?
袋子里是什么 卡尔
What's in those bags, Carl?
马
Horse.
卡尔舅舅
Uncle Carl!
是我向他们举报卡尔的
I told them it was Carl,
我让恰奇告诉他们 毒品是卡尔的
and I told Chuckie to tell them it was Carl.
-我跟小凯分居了 -什么
- Kev and I are separating. - What?
他根本不管我是死是活
He doesn't even notice I'm alive.
他唯一在乎的就是那俩熊孩子
The only thing he cares about is the damn babies.
你有12750美元的款项未付
You have an outstanding balance of $12,750.
我给你十天时间 补上欠款
I'll give you a ten-day grace period to get us the money.
知道了
I understand.
我得尽快捞一笔钱
I need to make bank, right, and fast.
一大笔钱 不然我会被赶出学校
I'm talking oprah money, or they kick me out of school.
我们干回"冰淇淋卡车"生意
We start up the ice cream truck again,
但这回不用卡车
except this time without the truck.
我喜欢上大学了
I think I like college.
我觉得我会对你有益
I think I could be really good for you.
你对我来说是条不归路 菲奥娜
You're a slippery slope for me, Fiona.
你压根没胆量
You don't have the guts.
你是怎么中枪的
How'd you get shot?
他当时在擦枪 结果走火了
He was cleaning his gun, and it backfired.
你确定吗 弗兰克
You sure about that story, Frank?
-他确定 -我确定
- He is. - I am.
躁郁症一♥期♥ 表现为急性狂躁
Bipolar one, acute mania
并伴有精神病症状
with psychotic features.
他很抗拒治疗
He's resisting his diagnosis.
我们要确保他定期服药才能放他出去
We had to make med-compliance a requirement for his release.
你好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, sweet face?
如果他不愿意吃药 就打给我
He doesn't want to take them, call me,
我会来帮忙
I'll come help.
伊恩 你的药是怎么回事
Ian, what happened to all your pills?
冲走了
I flushed them.
无♥耻♥家庭
第五季第九集
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
你不该去你老公那吗
Shouldn't you be at your husband's?
对了 我忘了 他抛弃了你
Oh, wait, I forgot, he left you.
他是去巡演了
He went on tour.
没带你
Without you.
孤单的肯定是你 不是他
Must be lonely. For you, not him.
知道那些粉丝如何让他们的摇滚明星
Know how groupies make sure their rock stars
不孤单吗
don't get lonely?
能插的地方都用上 菲奥娜
All holes, Fiona. All holes.
饶了我吧 萨咪
Spare me, Sammi.
你儿子不是因为我被捕的
Your kid did not get arrested because of me.
因为你的混♥蛋♥弟弟
'Cause of your thug brother.
你们加拉格一家人一下子
In one fell swoop, you Gallaghers
把他的未来全毁了
managed to ruin his whole future.
实话实说吧
Let's be honest.
恰奇本来就前途渺茫
Chuckie was not exactly destined for great things.
给我收拾东西走人
Pack your shit and get out.
我希望他们严惩卡尔
I hope they throw the book at Carl.
我希望他在少教所被别人舔屁♥眼♥
I hope the other kids in juvie toss his salad.
或者他舔别人的 随便他妈的怎样
or make him toss theirs, whichever's worse.
宪兵
Mps.
-他们来了 快醒醒 -你在说什么
- They're coming. Wake up. - What are you talking--
回床上来
Come back to bed.
不能让他们进来
No, I can't let them get in the house.
早安
Morning.
用沙发堵住门 别让他们进来
Move the couch in front of the door, so they can't get in.
-别让谁进来 -我睡觉呢
- Who? - Hey. Sleeping.
帮帮我
Help me.
伊恩
Ian.
他们来抓我了
They're coming to get me.
伊恩
Hey, Ian.
-别让他们把我抓走 -冷静
- Don't let them get me. - Calm down.
-他们要把我抓走 -没人要抓你
- They're gonna take me away. - No one is coming for you.
来人把他的嘴堵上
Somebody muzzle that kid.
靠
Fuck.
-外边没人 -别开门
- There is nobody out there. - No!
好好看看
Fucking look.
过来
Get over here.
过来
Get over here.
伊恩 病只会越来越严重
Ian, it's only gonna get worse.
你看
Look.
我们必需带你去他妈的医院
We gotta get you to a fucking clinic.
给你开药
Get some meds.
今天就去
Today.
别去
Don't do it.
闭嘴 弗兰克
Shut up, Frank.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
没事了
It's all right.
去穿衣服吧
Let's go get dressed.
老天 这一大清早的
God, what a wake-up.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 你穿这么正式要干嘛
Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you all dressed up?
我要去见律师
I'm gonna go see the lawyer,
尽快把卡尔带回家
try to get Carl home as soon as possible.
这么年轻就要蹲监狱真是太不幸了
It's a tragedy when a young man ends up behind prison bars.
家长教导无方
Bad parenting.
别太责怪自己
Oh, don't blame yourself.
伙计 我正要回去呢
Hey, man, I'm just getting home.
我以为你只借宿一晚
Home? I thought you were just crashing one night.
我不着急
Yeah, well, what is the rush?
周末才去接孩子
I'm not getting the babies till this weekend,
所以我跟这俩姐妹嗨了一下
so I partied with the tri delts.
哥们 太他妈爽了
Yeah, man, shit got crazy.
你试过用美女屁♥股♥沟
Have you ever done a shot off a coed
-当冰槽喝酒吗 -没有
- who's using her ass crack as an ice luge? - No.
比听着爽多了
Oh, it's way hotter than it sounds.
总之 这位是史黛西 这位是凯西
Anyway, this is Stacey, and this is Cassie.
或者反过来 她们醉得不行了
Or vice versa. They're wasted.
哥们 别做后悔事
Dude, don't--don't do something you're gonna regret, though.
-好吗 -我是位绅士 利普
- Yeah? - I'm a gentleman, Lip.
我只是在护送她们回去
I'm just escorting them home.
防奸行者保平安
Our Rapewalker to the rescue.
别这么叫我
No, please don't call me that.
防奸行者
A Rapewalker?
他把我们送回宿舍
Well, he brought us back to our room
保护我们不被强♥奸♥
and made sure we didn't get raped.
我不能把她们丢给那些打曲棍球的
I couldn't leave them alone with those lacrosse players.
明白吗 你早上有课吗
All right? You got an early class?
是的 我快要迟到了
Yeah, yeah, I'm actually gonna be late,
所以我先走了
so I'm gonna split, all right?
你弱爆了
Well, sucks to be you.
不上课的大学才是最棒的
College is so much better with no school.
走吧 我们走
Here we go. We're walking.
我不做叛徒
I'm not a rat.
别把这当成出♥卖♥♥♥毒贩子
Don't think of it as ratting your drug dealer out.
想象成制裁逼迫一个孩子
Think of it as justice for the scumbag
从事不法勾当的卑鄙小人
who made a kid do his dirty work.
他没有逼我 是我自愿的
He didn't make me. I wanted to.
我不建议你在审判的时候
Well, that's not an argument I'd advise
说这些话
using at your sentencing.
加拉格家的人不告密
Gallaghers don't snitch.
如果认罪的话有帮助吗
Doesn't it help that we pled guilty?
有一点
Um, a little.
不过毒品和胶带上都是他的指纹
But his fingerprints were all over the drugs and the duct tape.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表