谢谢
Thanks.
大卫是个好孩子
David was a good kid.
当过神父侍者
Altar boy.
做过道别演说
Valedictorian.
这床垫不错 腰部支撑很好
Strong mattress. Good lumbar support.
他特别喜欢那张床
He loved that bed.
我以前半夜♥总♥会♥打开门
I used to open up the door at night.
偷看他 看着他睡觉
I'd peek at him, watch him sleep.
你会这样偷看自己的孩子吗
You do that with your children?
每晚都会
Every night.
真巧 那天我在看电视 想换台
Funny, I was flipping channels the other day.
看到了白袜队的比赛
I came across the sox game,
忽然就很有看下去的冲动
and I got a sudden hankering to watch.
我从来没喜欢过棒球
I never liked baseball before.
要不要来玩接发球
Do you want to have a catch?
我把棒球手套收起来了
I put the mitts away.
从没想到会再次拿出来
I never thought I'd touch them again.
-好主意 -好的
- That's a great idea. - All right.
我去看看是不是在阁楼里
I'm gonna--I'm gonna go see if they're up in the attic.
我见过的神父侍者
I never knew an altar boy
都会偷偷藏一些东西
who didn't have something hidden somewhere.
谢谢你给我肝脏 孩子
Thanks for the liver, kid.
我敬你
Here's to you.
汤米 你要是想让我瘫痪
Christ, Tommy, if you're gonna try and paralyze me,
最起码给我工伤补助吧
least you could do is offer me workers' comp.
汤米 要不要去麦克那里下个注
Yo, Tommy, you got any bets you want to lay with Mike?
好啊 姓加拉格的今天上完班
Yeah, what are the odds Gallagher goes into traction
会不会直接进医院
by the end of the day?
不如赌你自己什么时候低头
Better odds than you looking down
发现自己的老二不见了
and never seeing your dick again.
你什么时候又开始给瘦麦克干活了
Hey, since when are you back to working for skinny Mike?
从那些警♥察♥要维护街道安全
Since the cops decided to make the streets safe
供人闲逛 做瑜伽起
for strollers and yoga mats again,
-都他妈托你们的福 -关我们什么事
- fuck you very much. - What did we do?
你们在这里拆迁
You're clearing a path for the yuppies
就是在给那些小白领铺路
by tearing down our neighborhood brick by brick,
知道吗
That's what.
我把这破地方拆了赚到钱
Hey, the money I earn by tearing this shithole down
才能给你那些赌场创收
allows me to put 50 bucks on the Royals.
你应该谢我 不然就他妈闭嘴
Say "Thank you," And shut the fuck up.
午饭休息
It's lunch.
你还不走是吗
Still slumming at home, huh?
对 再待两周
Yeah, two more weeks.
你之前跟我说的什么医生
What was that shit you were telling me about
是怎么回事
with the doctor?
医生
Doctor?
什么破心理医生之类的
Fucking shrink stuff or whatever.
给伊恩请吗 他没事吧
You mean for Ian? Is he okay?
他很好
Yeah, he's fine.
我就是问问 是什么地方
I'm just asking, man. What is it?
是精神健康评估
It's a mental health assessment,
你确定他没事吧
but you're sure he's okay, though?
他很好
He's fine.
回见
I'll catch you around.
你出去的时候我帮你接待了12号♥桌
Hey, I covered table 12 for you while you were out.
是那位出手阔绰的
It's your big tipper.
是不是能分我一半
Does that mean I get half?
绝对不行
Not a chance.
抱歉 我之前去休息了
Sorry, I was on break.
好久没见你了
Haven't seen you around.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
好顾客我总是惦记着的
I always miss good customers.
我去东京了
I was in Tokyo.
你知道那里有一种自动贩卖♥♥机
You know you can buy used women's panties
能买♥♥到穿过的女式内♥裤♥吗
from vending machines there?
你怎么一副嫌弃的语气
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你是去工作吗
Were you there for work?
我♥干♥珠宝行业的
I'm in jewelry.
本想送你点首饰
I'd offer to bring you something,
不过你似乎不需要了
but I see you have that covered.
你什么时候订了婚
When did you get engaged?
其实我跳过了这个环节
I skipped that part, actually.
结婚了
Married?
你不会再也不来了吧
I hope that doesn't mean this is the last time I see you.
-还要点点什么吗 -不用了
- You need anything else? - No.
这公园真棒
Don't you love this park?
哪个... 哪个孩子是你的
Which--which kid's yours?
我一个人来的
Flying solo.
你一个人来这里
You're here alone?
带谁去参加舞会不重要
It's not who you bring to the dance.
带回家的才重要
It's who you leave with.
梯子上是你家孩子吗 真可爱
Is that yours on the ladder? Cute boy.
看得出来
No surprise there.
你离我家孩子远点
You stay away from my son.
-什么 -别碰我儿子
- What? - Do not touch my son.
不 不是 你误会了 我不是恋童癖
No. No, no, no, no. I'm not a pedophile.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
不 我发誓 我是来找人给我打手♥枪♥的
No, I swear. I came for a hand job.
找你 找你帮我打
From you. From you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我不是喜欢孩子
Look, I'm not into kids.
我确实喜欢孩子 但我跟杰里·桑德斯基不一样[儿童性侵案嫌疑人]
I mean, I am into kids but not in that Jerry Sandusky way.
我不会跟孩子一起洗澡
I don't shower with them.
我确实跟我的女儿们一起洗过澡
I mean, I have taken baths with my daughters,
这不算奇怪吧
which isn't weird, right?
我妻子觉得很奇怪
I mean, my wife thinks it's weird
因为她们会看到我的裸体
because they see me naked,
可是我说"亲爱的 她们才五个月
but I'm like, "Baby, they're five months old.
长大了肯定不会记得爸爸的丁丁长什么样"
They're not gonna remember what daddy's dick looks like."
正好你在
Hey, glad I caught you.
正准备去上班
Uh, just heading to work.
怎样才能有力量
How do I get buff?
你很懂健身 我要迅速变壮
You know about training. I need to bulk up fast.
吃生鸡蛋 鲜蔬菜 有意志力
Raw eggs, fresh vegetables, and a will to succeed.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - No.
吃类固醇
Steroids,
不过你可能会体毛旺盛
as long as you don't mind a ton of body hair
阴蒂变大
And an enormous clitoris.
买♥♥类固醇要花多少钱
How much do steroids cost?
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
会让我变猛 对吗
They'd make me jacked, right?
好极了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
等等 你不是认真的吧
Wait, you're not serious, are you?
他要买♥♥什么
What'd he want?
八球 但他不肯出五百
Eight ball, but he wouldn't cough up the five benjamins.
五百
$500?
八球卖♥♥两百八
Eight ball's $280.
是吗
It is?
你都记在手上了 还搞不清楚
You got crib notes, and you still can't get it right.
真是笨透了
You're straight-up dumb.
那我现在提加薪
So I guess now is not the time
是不是没戏
to ask for a raise up in here?
"B宝" 你现在这处境 给我小心些吧
You are on seriously thin ice, Bieber.
而且你还欠我一百
And you still owe me 100 bucks.
趁人之危的混♥蛋♥ 我是有人♥权♥的
Hey, vulture! I got rights.
是啊 有权离开这里
Yeah, the right to get the fuck off this property.
你觉得我会在乎你把那破车拉走吗
Oh, you think I give a shit you're taking that wreck away?
告诉你 你这是帮了我的忙
Well, guess what, you're doing me a favor,
老娘会有辆新车
'cause I got a brand-new one coming.
一辆新车 贱♥人♥
I got a brand-new one, bitch.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表