给我开点止痛药吧
I could use something for the pain.
流脓了吗
Any discharge?
你指伤口还是我全身
From just the wound or full body?
-有发烧吗 -没有
- Fever? - No.
医生
Doc?
我没法给你检查了 我得走了
I can't do this. I have to go.
你还没给我包扎呢
Uh, you didn't rewrap my bandage.
会有别的医生来看你的 不要紧
Another doctor will see you. It's okay.
那我的疼痛谁来管
What about the pain?
我需要喝一杯
Oh, I need a drink.
晨间酒徒 我最心仪的女性
Morning drinker, a woman after my own heart.
你这么怎么了
What's the occasion?
我得了癌症
Cancer.
癌症
Cancer?
胰腺癌三♥期♥
Stage III, pancreatic.
你什么时候知道的
When did you find that out?
10分钟以前
Ten minutes ago.
天呐 你确实需要喝一杯
Oh, Jesus. You do need a drink.
去艾莱柏酒吧 离这儿只有几条街
The Alibi room, it's a couple of blocks away.
哪个方向
Okay, which direction?
我带你去
I'll show you.
等一下
Hold on.
先给你开些碳酸锂片
Okay, we'll start you on lithium.
好 服药量呢
Okay. How often does he take it?
一天两次
Twice a day.
如果碳酸锂片效果不理想
If the lithium's not optimal,
你再试试双丙戊酸或者痛痉宁
we can try divalproex or tegretol.
试试 你让他盲目乱吃吗
Try? You shooting in the dark here?
药也不是包治百病
There's no magic bullet when it comes to medication.
不是对谁都有效
One size doesn't fit all.
要有个试验的过程
It takes a little experimentation.
他又不是小白鼠
He's not a fucking lab rat.
我们会为他找出有效的药与适当剂量
We'll work to find the right drugs and dose.
为消除妄想与多疑 给你开些奥兰扎平
I'm giving you olanzapine for the paranoia.
你就不会再认为有人来抓你了
No more people trying to bust in the house and get you.
当时感觉很真实
It felt real at the time.
这就是病症
That's the disease.
我们建议 你列出一张
Okay, we encourage you to make a list of people to call
在有自残倾向时想联♥系♥的人
If you feel like you might hurt yourself.
像预防自杀那种吗
Like a suicide list?
如果这药有效
If the meds are supposed to work,
为什么还要预防自杀
why would I need a suicide list?
你不需要 他有我
You don't. He's got me.
过几天回来复诊 看药效如何
Come back in a few days, and we'll see how you're responding.
行吗
Okay?
伊恩 你还有什么问题吗
Ian, you have any questions?
有
Uh, yeah, um,
这些药我得吃多久
How long do I need to take these for?
研究表明 经过一段时间
There is some evidence that in time
积极性治疗的需求会慢慢减少
the need for aggressive treatment diminishes.
多久
How much time?
难说
Hard to say.
大概多久
Ballpark.
三四十年吧
Uh, 30, 40 years.
人都哪儿去了
Where is everybody?
-才10点 -所以呢
- 10:00 A.M. - So?
谢谢 送我到这儿就行了
Uh, thank you. I can take it from here.
你想喝什么
what can I get you to drink?
不常喝酒 有什么推荐吗
I'm not a drinker. What do you recommend?
不重要 只要是免费烈酒就行
It doesn't matter, as long as it's hard and on the house.
这位医生患上了癌症
The doc here has cancer.
省省吧 弗兰克 我照顾孩子到半夜
Save it, Frank. I was up half the night with the babies.
-没精力跟你耍心眼 -太没人性了
- I don't have the energy. - The inhumanity.
你老公肯定连眼都不眨一下
Your--your better half would have comped
就送酒给我们
without a second thought.
胡说
Bullshit.
你的心什么时候跟你的皮肤一样黑了
When did your heart get as black as your skin?
天呐 没事 我会付钱
Oh, my god. It's okay, I can pay.
没关系 多倒些 继续倒
It's fine. More please. Keep pouring.
我喝伏特加也行
Uh, Vodka's fine for me too.
什么 好吧
What? Yeah, okay.
你真是医生吗
You really a doctor?
造福一下人类 帮他安乐死吧
Do the world a favor. Kevorkian his ass.
癌症三♥期♥的存活率是多少
So what's the going survival rate for stage III?
2%左右吧
2%, give or take.
我也在鬼门关前徘徊过
I've been there. Death's door.
去年 肝脏衰竭
Liver failure last year.
医生说我没救了
The doctors gave me no chance.
我在81年
I od'd in '81.
88年2次
And in '88.
94年 03年都吸毒过量
'88 again. '94. '03.
我认识的人中
I'm the only guy I know
只有我三次从鬼门关前走回来
that's been given last rites three times.
干杯
Toast.
敬大学 医学院 实习医生 住院医师
To college, med school, interning, residency.
一路埋头苦干 没享受过人生
All work and no play.
传统优良的禁欲职业道德
Good old-fashioned puritan work ethic.
敬我所浪费的光阴
Here's to all that time wasted.
没错
Well, exactly.
别人总嘲笑我
People scoff,
但我每天都这样过活
but those are words I live by.
每一天都是不会再来的珍宝
Every day's an opportunity you don't get back,
所以不要浪费在工作上
so don't blow it working.
天 我二十岁时你都在哪
God, where were you with all that carpe diem crap
怎么没遇上你教我及时行乐
when I was in my 20s?
大部分时候都坐在这
Um, this seat mostly.
还有毒品站 有一次醒来发现自己在墨西哥
Couple of crack houses. Woke up in Mexico once.
就在我到那里的几个月后
Couple months after I got there.
尽情地享受生活
Living life to the fullest.
不留遗憾地活着
Wouldn't trade a day.
我从没喝醉过 或者做不负责任
I've never gotten drunk and done something
出格的事
completely irresponsible.
你身上带处方笺了吗
Hey, you got your prescription pad on you?
那会很有意思
That could be fun.
我连大♥麻♥都没试过
I've never even tried marijuana.
-大♥麻♥都没试过 -对
- Weed? - Yeah.
请进
Come in.
加拉格先生 不会占用很长时间
Oh, Mr. Gallagher. This won't take long.
我跟财务室通了电♥话♥
I called financial aid, and they contradicted
他们说你的学费出的不是小问题
your assertion that your bill was a slight hiccup.
他们一直在尝试联♥系♥你
They've been trying to get in touch with you.
这事不假
There, uh--there might be some truth to that.
很显然到时限了
Apparently time's up.
对 这事也不假
Yeah, there might be some truth to that.
在我妈那个年代
In my mother's day, they'd say
他们把你看作聪明人
someone like you was being smart.
在我这个时代 他们拿我当混♥蛋♥看
In my day, they just say I'm being an asshole.
但混♥蛋♥知道
But an asshole that knows
如何给人留下深刻的印象
how to make a hell of an impression.
你就像席勒[表现主义画家]的自画像
And you look like a schiele self-portrait.
什么玩意
A what?
很遗憾你要放弃学业了
It's a shame you're leaving school.
你有慧根
You're a smart one.
是大智慧还小聪明
Like smart-smart or asshole-smart?
都有
Both.
出去时请把门关上
Close the door on the way out.
你干什么
What are you doing?
为什么打给财务室
Why call financial aid?
为何对此事这么上心
I mean, why take such an interest?
我的工作就是对学生上心
Well, it's my job to take an interest in my students.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表