我没钱上课
I can't afford a class.
他们会给你一堂免费课
They'll give you a trial class for free.
去前台问问去
Ask at the desk.
小矮子 该你了
Tiny Tim, you up.
欢迎来到14街和主道口 我来为您服务
Welcome to 14th and main. I'll be your server.
想来点什么
What will you be having?
你♥他♥妈♥给他什么了
The fuck you give him?
什么
What?
那男的给你20美元
The man gave you a 20.
是0.25克
That's a quarter gram.
你给了他一包
You gave up a teener.
是1.5克
That's 1.5.
现在你欠我100美元
Now you owe me a hundred bucks.
什么
What?
我们黑鬼因为这个会挨枪子
Out here, niggers get shot for this shit.
你最好给我弄到钱
So you better find a way to get me paid.
天呐
Ah, jesus.
克米特 你在后面干什么
Kermit, what are you doing back there?
休息
Resting.
这一晚上折腾的
Oh, what a night, huh?
你昨晚跟我在一起吗
You were with me last night?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
离开艾莱柏酒吧之后发生什么了
What happened after the Alibi?
详细说
Leave out nothing.
你从博比·法林那里买♥♥了这辆车
Well, you bought this car from Bobby Faring.
差不多六万块
60 grand and change.
六万 操
60. Fuck.
六万一减去艾莱柏的钱 还有五万九
So that leaves 61 minus the Alibi. Call it 59.
然后你买♥♥了毒品
And then you bought crack.
我不想吸 你就自己全吸了
And I-I didn't want any, so you did it all.
然后我们开车去中国城吃点心
And we drove to Chinatown for dim sum.
你来了
Oh, you made it.
是的 谢谢你邀请我
Hi, yeah. Thanks for having me.
见到你真好
It's, uh, nice to see you.
你那有我一万美元 是吧 没有 好吧
You have my 10 grand, right? No? Okay.
我们利息算百分之四好了
Well, let's just call it, like--like 4% interest.
-现在是多少了 -杰森
- So what would that be? Like-- - Jason.
这个是可爱的玛莎和她的保姆尤哈里亚
This is adorable Marsha and her nanny, Yohania.
可爱的温蒂和她的保姆泰伊斯
Adorable Wendy and her nanny, Thais.
各位 这位是利普
Everyone, this is Lip.
-大家好 -你饿了吗
- Guys. - You hungry?
尤哈里亚可以给你做个玉米饼
Yohania can make you a quesadilla.
不不 不用麻烦了
Oh, no. No, I'm okay.
谢谢了
Thank you, though.
她们各自有个保姆
They, uh-- they each have a nanny?
是的 我知道你想吃玉米饼
Yes. And I know you want a quesadilla.
你刚刚说你饿了
You said you were starving earlier.
不用了 尤哈里亚已经够忙的了
Oh, no. Yohania, she's got enough to do.
她不是奴隶
She's not a slave.
她是个保姆
She's a nanny.
爸 你是因为利普来就把酒柜锁上了吗
Dad, are you locking the wine fridge because Lip is here?
不要找麻烦
Please don't pick a fight.
他从来都不锁
Well, he never locks it.
你说过你不在乎烂人
You said douchebaggery would not be a problem.
如果你见过我爸 就...
Well, if you met my dad, you know, you, uh--
你就不会在乎了
You really wouldn't sweat it.
我去调点鸡尾酒
I'll make us cocktails.
好的
Right.
这才像话嘛
Now this is what I'm talking about.
喝酒 跳舞 男人看我的屁♥股♥
Drinking, dancing, guys looking at my ass.
你也自己去找点乐子
Do you some good, too.
你想要什么 伏特加苏打
What do you want? Vodka soda?
纯伏特加
Vodka vodka.
遵命
Yes, sir.
两杯伏特加苏打
Two vodka soda.
不不不 继续
no, no, no, no, no. Keep doing that.
这是你的
Hey. This is yours.
你介意我们现在离开吗 现在
Would you mind if we left, like, right now?
别装的这么不情愿
And don't pretend like you give a shit
我在那边看到你给你男朋友发短♥信♥了
because I saw you over here texting your boyfriend.
我们才来
We just got here.
-怎么了 -我不太好意思说
- What happened? - I'm not proud of it.
继续
Okay.
我在和一个男的跳舞
I was on the dance floor with this guy.
我们身体开始摩擦
We started getting friction going.
我就高♥潮♥了
And I had an orgasm.
我想在他想更进一步之前
I thought I should get out of there
赶紧离开
before he started getting any ideas.
等等 你...
Wait, you had an--
我现在就是这么饥渴这么寂寞
That's how horny and lonely I've been these days,
像是狗上路灯似的
like a dog humping a lamppost.
小凯的爱全在孩子身上
Kev giving all his love to those babies.
我刚才算是出轨了吗
Did I just cheat on Kev?
不是故意的 对吧
It wasn't intentional, right?
我去跳舞也没想到
I didn't go on the dance floor
这事会发生
thinking it was gonna happen.
但是我们开始蹭来蹭去
But once the grinding started, yeah.
那个是故意的
That shit was intentional.
我们去吃了点心
So we had dim sum.
然后呢
Then what?
我吃了太多猪肉馅包子 就去车里睡觉了
I-I had so many pork buns, I had to nap in the car.
你又来了
You again?
不 我们不是来吃饭的
No, we're not eating.
只是来看看这里
We're just checking the place--
要继续吗
Ready for more?
这边来
This way.
赌博
Gambling.
妈的
Goddammit.
你觉得你输钱了吗
Do you--do you think you lost money?
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
我醒来一分钱都没了
Since I woke up with nothing.
那张桌子
That table?
最低限额一千美元
Thousand-dollar limit.
不 谢了
No, thank you.
你的朋友非常擅长玩牌九
Your friend is expert at pai gow.
非常有魄力
Very aggressive.
几乎都输光了
Almost lost everything.
然后翻倍了
Then double his money.
带了三个姑娘走了
Left with three ladies.
幸运的男人
Very lucky guy.
你听见了吗 翻倍了
You hear that? You doubled your money.
我说我要去哪了吗
I say where I was going?
没有
No.
我以为你跟你朋友出去玩了
I thought you were hanging out with your friend tonight.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
好吧
Well.
要啤酒吗
Uh, beer?
我也爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you, too.
好的
Okay.
好吗
Is it?
健身房♥里的女拳击手身材非常好
Girl boxers at the gym are in seriously good shape.
我得好几周才能练出来
Might take me a few weeks to get ripped like that.
若你想知道怎么练出肌肉
If you want to know how to put on some muscle mass,
找我就对了
I'm your guy.
此外 练格斗的妞儿都身材火♥辣♥
Besides, MMA chicks are super hot.
跟一个能暴虐你的妞儿交往一定很奇怪
It must be kind of weird dating a chick who can kick your ass.
早上好 宝贝
Oh, good morning, baby.
早 小黛
Morning, Debs.
你好 小维 我只是过来送利亚姆的
Hi, V. I was just dropping Liam off.
-回见 小凯 -回见 小黛
- See you, Kev. - See you later, Deb.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表