That's gonna work?
你不是在耍我
You're not messing with me?
这样就可以
Yes, it's gonna work.
我能走了吗
Can I please just go now?
你真的吓着我了
You're really freaking me out.
请进
Right in here.
这一天过得愉快吗
How's your day going so far?
很显然 不太好
Obviously not so good,
毕竟等了两小时才见到你
if I just waited two hours to talk to you.
来看看能帮你做什么
Well, let's see if we can't fix that.
请坐吧
Here, have a seat.
教务主任说我的助学金没到帐
The registrar said my financial aid packet was incomplete.
-你姓什么 -加拉格
- What's your last name? - Gallagher.
好吧
All right.
菲利普·加拉格 大二 2018班
Phillip Gallagher, sophomore, class of 2018.
-没错 就是我 -我是86年班
- Yeah, that's me. - I was class of '86.
恍如昨日
Feels like yesterday.
有时候感觉却像一百年前
Sometimes it feels like 100 years ago.
86年 你很显年轻啊
'86? You, uh, you look good.
-多亏了益生菌 -我记下了
- Probiotics. - I'll remember that.
你有12750美元的款项未付
You have an outstanding balance of $12,750.
什么 我有政♥府♥补助金啊
What? No, I-I have a government grant to cover that.
还没到账
Hasn't posted yet.
你填表了吗
You fill out and sign the correct forms?
-去年填了 -每年都得填
- Yeah, I did last year. - You need to do it every year.
那些表格应该在暑假刚开始的时候
The forms should have been sent to your house
就以挂号♥信的形式寄去你家了
at the beginning of the summer, registered mail.
这是你家地址吗
Is this your correct address?
是的
Yeah.
会不会是有人签收了
You think someone could have signed for them,
忘记告诉你
forgot to tell you about it?
在我家 一切皆有可能
Well, at my house, anything's possible.
我建议你回去查查看
Well, I suggest you track those down.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
同时
In the meantime,
这一万两千多你打算怎么处理
how do you want to take care of the 12,000 and change?
我去找补助金申请表
Uh, I'm gonna go find those grant forms.
时间来不及
Won't be processed in time.
你可以申请下学期的补助
Money can be applied for next semester,
但是这学期还是会有欠款
but there's still the outstanding balance for this semester.
有没有人 有什么亲戚能给你写张支票
Is there anybody who could write you a check--a relative perhaps?
我的家人连挂号♥信都没给我
My family didn't give me a registered letter.
你觉得他们会给我写一万多的支票吗
You think they can write me a check for that much?
好吧 这样
Look, I'll tell you what.
我给你十天时间 补上欠款
I'll give you a ten-day grace period to get us the money.
-好 -十天过了 你还没交齐
- Okay. - After that, if you're not paid up,
你就要把位置让给在等待名单上的学生
your class spots'll go to those students on the wait list.
知道了 谢谢
I understand. Thank you.
-回见 恰奇 -再见 恰奇
- Later, Chuckie. - Bye, Chuckie.
天哪 这感觉太爽了
Oh, man, this is so great.
咱俩不知道谁更爽
Not sure who's getting the better end of the deal, here.
恰奇 儿子 帮我个忙
Chuckie, son, I need a favor.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
过来 坐下
Come here. Sit down.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thanks, thanks, thanks.
来 拿着这个 坐下
Here, take that off here and sit down right here.
给你 拿着
Here you go. Take this.
今天真是爽爆了
This day keeps getting better.
孩子
Hey, kid.
帮我们拍个照 好吗
Take our picture, will you?
来
Here.
行 靠近点
Okay, nice and tight.
好 微笑
Good, smile.
搞定
All right.
滚吧
Beat it.
摄影技术不咋地 不过能凑合
Well, she's no Herb Ritts, but it'll do.
把这个发给萨咪
Send that to Sammi.
拿来
Give me that.
快给我
Give it to me.
发短♥信♥给她 说你今天过得超级开心
And text her telling her you're having the best day
因为有老爸陪着
you've ever had in your life
你特别特别爱你老爸
with your old man whom you love so much.
-来了 -嗯 你还没进去
- Hi. - Hi. You didn't go in yet?
没 想等等你们
No, I figured I'd wait for you guys.
这地方让我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩
The place is already wigging me the fuck out.
想象一下八岁的时候
Yeah, imagine you're eight,
第一次来这里看自己妈妈的感觉
seeing your mom here for the first time.
我靠 算了吧
Jesus, no thanks.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你好 我们来看伊恩·加拉格
Hi, we're here to see Ian Gallagher.
-身份证 -利普发来短♥信♥
- IDs? - Lip texted.
他会迟到
He's gonna be late.
跟病人的关系是...
Relationship to the patient?
-他姐姐 -你呢
- Sister. - You?
男朋友
Uh, boyfriend.
这里的访客时间到三点
Visiting hours are until three.
你们可以在医院附近活动
You're allowed to travel within the perimeter of the hospital.
建议对话时保持轻松愉快的氛围
It's recommended that conversations stay light and upbeat.
请把访客牌戴在显眼的地方
Please wear these at all times in a visible location.
访客
穿过安全大门
Through the security gate.
那边的警卫会带你们过去
A guard on the other side will escort you to the rec room.
要不要申请一张信♥用♥卡♥
Hey, you want to sign up for a Visa card?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thanks.
学生免费申请
其实 我可以考虑
Actually, you know what? Maybe. Um.
五分钟就能申请完毕
Application only takes five minutes.
只要你有学生证 马上就能申请下来
Long as you have a college id, you'll be approved instantly.
-代价是什么 -没有代价
- Uh, what's the catch? - Oh, there's no catch.
只是要帮助美国青年提高竞争力
Just helping the youth of America get a leg up.
现在我们提供前六个月
Right now, we're offering no payments
无需还款的优♥惠♥ 还有一千美元的额度
for the first six months and a thousand-dollar credit limit.
好的 我能提现吗
All right, well, can I take out a cash advance?
只要我给你一张临时卡
As soon as I hand you a temporary card
你走到学生活动楼的提款机就可以了
and you walk to the ATM in the student union.
好的
All right.
你♥他♥妈♥坐我远点 疯子
Okay, you need to push the fuck back, nut job.
对不起
Sorry.
这边有个椅子
There is a seat right here.
别 没关系 没关系
No, that's cool. Look, it's fine.
你可以继续盯着我
You can just keep staring at me.
没关系
It's cool.
终于来了
There he is.
你好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, sweet face?
我们是要回家吗
Are we going home?
再过几天就回家
In a couple days, yeah.
给你带了个派过来
Brought you a pie from work.
还有看看谁来了
And look who's here.
米奇来了
Mickey's here.
你好吗
What's up?
-我们坐下吧 -是啊 快他妈坐下吧
- Shall we sit? - Yeah, let's fucking sit, yeah.
你在里面还好吗
You hanging in there?
吃得好吗
Food any good?
我们这边的人都很好 对吧
Everyone's fine on our end, right?
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉了 兄弟
Oh, sorry, dude.
你猜怎么着 我结婚了
Guess what. I got married.
我有点冲动了
I was kind of impulsive,
可能我已经给搞砸了...
and I might have already messed it up...
叶夫根尼在哪
Where's Yevgeny?
他在家 他很好
He's at home. He's totally fine.
你很快就会见到他了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表