没有啦
Nah.
我15岁时也断过腿
Broke my other leg when I was 15.
她已经习惯了
She's been through it before.
有人过来向你询问情况吗
Hey, listen, man, did anybody come and ask you anything?
警♥察♥来过
Well, the cops came by.
他们想知道我是从哪儿搞到毒品的
They wanted to know where I got the drugs.
-好吧 -我跟他们说是你哥们儿卖♥♥给我的
- Right. - I told them your buddy sold them to me.
-你说了吗 -是啊
- You did? - Yeah.
我能怎么做啊 我可不想去坐牢啊
What was I supposed to do? I don't want to go to jail.
他们说他可能会被判40年甚至终身监禁
You know, they said he could get 40 to life.
而且他们还会逮捕他的孩子
Also, they're arresting his babies
因为她们哭个不停
for not shutting the fuck up.
干♥你♥丫的
Fuck you.
你真该看看你刚才的表情
You should have seen your face.
不是 你真是骗到我了
No, you got me.
这里的警♥察♥得应付鸡♥巴♥被砍掉的傻♥逼♥
Cops here gotta deal with dickless chumps
和枪伤病人
And gunshot wounds.
他们才不会管某个嗑药嗑嗨了
They don't care about some college idiot who got stoned
摔出窗外的大学傻蛋呢
And fell out of a window.
对 对 有道理
Right, right, right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
谢你没有供出我们
Well, you know, for not ratting us out.
没事啦
It's all good.
在我们家乡 兄弟间就该互相照应
Hey, where I come from, we got each other's backs.
*我们青春年少*
*We are young*
*心痛心伤*
*Heartache to heartache*
-*傲然站立* -站立
- *We stand* - Stand!
*没有承诺 没有要求*
*No promises no demands*
*因为爱就是战场*
*'cause love is a battlefield*
你就喝了一瓶啤酒就醉了 贱♥人♥
You got fucking trashed off one beer, bitch.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
得了这种病 总算是有点好处了
Finally something good about this fucking disease.
该死 我突然意识到一件事
Holy shit, I just realized something.
什么事
What's up?
我们从没正经约会过
We've never actually been on a real date.
-放狗屁 -不是 我说真的
- Bullshit. - No, I'm serious.
就是那种 穿得整整齐齐
Like, like, a date where you sit down
去一家高档餐厅
and you go to a nice restaurant
坐下来好好聊天
And you put on a nice shirt, and you, like,
用餐具好好吃饭
Eat with utensils.
-你想那样吗 -是啊 有何不可
- You want to do that? - Yeah. Why not?
比如时时乐餐厅吗
Like at Sizzler's?
-可以啊 -现在吗
- Sure. - You mean now?
现在 在我酒醒变回那个怪人之前
Now before I sober up and get all fucking weird again.
-走啦 -好吧
- Come on. - All right.
那能借我一件好看的衬衫吗
Can I borrow a fucking shirt, then, please?
当然可以了
Yeah, you can borrow a shirt.
很好
Good.
*因为爱就是战场*
*'cause love is a battlefield*
-嗨 伊恩 -你好
- Hi, Ian. - Hey.
-我们要去约会了 -没错
- We're going on a date. - Fuck, yes, we are.
我要点一块超生的牛排
I'm gonna get a steak so rare,
我一口咬下去 它没准儿会喊痛呢
It's gonna scream when I bite it.
像这样...
Like...
听我说 伊恩 我希望你明白
Listen, listen, Ian, I want you to know
你真的是个好孩子 有着宽大的心怀
you are a really good kid with a big heart.
你即将面临一段艰苦的人生
you have some hard times ahead of you,
但你会表现得很好的
But you're gonna do great.
好吧
Okay.
先生们 这就是伊恩·加拉格
Gentlemen, this is Ian Gallagher.
我觉得他们准备好送他去监狱了
I think they're ready to take him to jail now.
为什么 萨咪
Why, Sammi?
放开 放开他
Get the fuck-get the fuck off him.
放开我 你个狗♥日♥的♥
Get off me, you son of a bitch!
别动
Don't move.
手放在后面
Behind your back!
-你搞定他了吗 -是的
- You good? - Yeah.
别动
Don't move.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
操
Fuck!
你不能把他直接从家里拖出去
You can't just drag him out of his fucking house!
-这是他妈怎么回事 -他病了 天啊
- What the fuck is going on? - He's sick, for fuck's sake!
-操 -听我说 听着
- Fuck! - Look! Look!
你们要带他去哪儿
Where are you taking him?
-你♥他♥妈♥...听我说 -伊恩
- Just fucking--look! - Ian!
告诉我你们要带他去哪儿
Tell me where the fuck you're taking him!
-他并没有犯任何事 -伊恩
- He didn't do anything! - Ian!
所爱之人被夺走让人心碎
It's a shame when someone you love gets taken away,
对吧
Isn't it?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表