Debbie feels like it's her fault 'cause I left her in ch--
你现在开始左右我的思想了
Now you're trying to manipulate me
就像我们之前对莫妮卡那样
like we used to do with Monica.
-伊恩 -我不是莫妮卡
- Ian-- - I'm not Monica.
我没在感恩节晚宴上割腕自杀
I didn't slash my wrists over Thanksgiving dinner.
-我只是出去兜兜风 -你带走了一个婴儿
- I went for a drive. - You took a baby.
我带他...
I took him...
去兜风 只是去的有点远
for a drive, and, yeah, I guess it was a really long drive,
没事先计划好
and I didn't plan ahead...
但我没伤害他
But I did not hurt that baby.
我照顾他 喂饱他
I took care of the baby. I fed the baby.
我给他唱歌♥ 我爱他
I sang to the baby. I love that baby.
我明白为什么大家都这么害怕
I get why everyone's freaking out,
但是前不久你也做了很严重的傻事
but, I mean, you pulled some pretty serious shit
大家也没有针对你 然后让你接受
not too long ago and everyone didn't try to turn on you
永久的药物治疗
and permanently medicate you.
-我进监狱了 -我也是
- I went to jail. - So did I.
现在我出来了
And now I'm out.
和你一样 我不是莫妮卡
I'm not Monica any more than you are.
小黛
Debs?
小黛 黛比去哪了
Debs? Where's Debbie?
她好像说她要出去买♥♥药什么的
She said something about going out to buy drugs.
不是吧 你为什么不拦着她
Are you serious? You couldn't stop her?
我受伤了
I'm injured.
而且我要是拦她就有点虚伪了
Besides, it'd be a little hypocritical.
-小黛 -太咄咄逼人了
- Debs! - So strident.
黛比
Debbie!
他妈的 小黛
Oh, God damn it. Debs!
发生什么事了
Hey. What's going on?
什么事没发生
What is not going on?
现在所有事都一团糟
Everything is fucked.
你怎么穿成这幅模样
Why are you dressed like that?
我不是告诉过你我有约会吗
I told you, I have a date.
我也告诉过你别再搅乱自己的生活了
And I told you not to fuck up your life.
我没在开玩笑 我是说真的 小维
I'm not kidding. I'm serious, V.
别他妈的那么做 你们很幸福
Do not fucking do that. You guys are happy.
还能破镜重圆 但你要是出去约炮就完了
And you can be happy again, but not if you go fuck someone else.
要是你们俩不能理清头绪
And the two of you-- I mean, I can't handle it
我也无能为力了
if you can't figure this shit out, okay?
也许这不公平
And-- and maybe that's not fucking fair,
但你们俩 可是凯维伉俪啊
but you guys-- you're Kev and V.
所以赶紧解决吧
So figure it out.
确实不公平
It's not fair.
行吧
Fine.
你也结婚了 菲奥娜
You're married too, Fiona.
你也很幸福 你也不是和吉米睡了
And you were happy too, and then you fucked Jimmy.
所以你管好自己的破事 别一味地教育我
So figure out your own shit instead of putting it all on me.
行 妈的
Fine. Fuck.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-啥事 -米奇在吗
- What? - Mickey here?
伊恩派你来的吗
Ian fucking sent you?
不是伊恩派我来的
No, Ian didn't send me.
伊恩把药全他妈倒进马桶里冲走了
Ian flushed all his meds down the freakin' toilet.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
没事 你♥他♥妈♥想要我♥干♥什么
Nothing. What the fuck do you want?
能帮我搞到这些药吗
Can you help me get these drugs?
伊吉
Iggy!
伊吉
Iggy!
能搞到那玩意吗
Can you get that shit?
谁他妈嗑碳酸锂片也能嗨
Who the fuck gets high on lithium?
-没人 -所以呢
- No one. - So?
所以我搞不到
So I can't get 'em.
我可以搞到可♥卡♥因♥
I can get you crack,
冰♥毒♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
crystal, horse, "E".
但这玩意搞不到 根本没人卖♥♥
But this shit, no. There's no market for it.
那给我搞点可♥卡♥因♥
I'll take some fucking crack.
你有钱吗
You got money?
行
Fine.
你什么时候过来看看伊恩
When are you gonna come by to see Ian?
他一整天都待在家
He's been home all day.
说不定你去了的话...
Maybe if you were there--
你们俩算是分手了吗
Did you guys break up or something?
我很确定他不是有意绑♥架♥你的孩子
Because I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to kidnap your baby.
我他妈忙着呢 小骚货
I'm fucking busy, Peppermint Patty.
找在乎这事的人抱怨去
Go whine at someone who gives a shit.
弗兰克以前也会这样酗酒
Frank used to drink like this.
莫妮卡在家的时候 他们一吵架
When Monica was around and they would fight,
他就会狂灌酒
he would angry drink.
但从来都没有用
It never worked.
他总是会回到她身边
He always came back to her.
你戒酒消愁也没用 米奇
You can't drink him away, Mickey.
没有用的
It won't work.
-维罗妮卡·费歇尔 -你好
- Veronica Fisher. - Hey.
-你真漂亮 -谢谢夸奖 艾迪
- You look fine, girl. - Thank you, Eddie.
你也... 你懂的
You look...yeah.
该死 小公主 我们多久没这样了
Damn, princess, how long has it been?
很久了
Long time.
你双唇的感觉 恍如昨日啊
Those lips feel like yesterday.
我们是坐下还是找个更隐蔽点的地方
Should we sit, or should we find someplace more private?
对不起 艾迪
I'm sorry, Eddie.
但你看起来...
But you look...
你懂的
Yeah.
但我结婚了
But I'm married.
有对双胞胎 艾米和杰玛
And I have twins-- Amy and Gemma.
她们俩我记得很清楚
Oh, I remember them well.
你好 艾米
Hello, Amy...
还有杰玛
and Gemma.
我不是说这个... 搞什么
That's not what I-- What?
太恶心了 妈的
Ew! Shit.
小维
V?
这是艾米
That's Amy.
看到她长出来的小牙齿了吗
You see that little tooth growing there?
他好悲伤
Aw, he's so sad.
但我能让他开心起来
Bet I could cheer him up.
姐们儿 他这岁数都能当你♥爸♥了
Dude. He's, like, 40. He could be your dad.
那又怎样 我喜欢我爸
So? I like my dad.
-你们好 -带备用效果器了吗
- Hey, you guys. - Did you bring an extra amp?
带了特别的[贱♥人♥]
Yeah. I brought the extra, extra amp.
还以为那个坏了
I thought that one was broken.
路上有大把时间可以修
Lots of hours to fix that on the road.
你跟他们说了
So you told 'em, huh?
你没和你朋友说吗
You didn't tell your friends?
我说了
No, I did.
有空吗
So you got a minute?
好
Okay.
我知道
Here's what I know.
你是好人
You're a good guy.
而我是混♥蛋♥ 这很明显
And I'm an asshole. That's pretty clear.
但你知道我怎么知道自己在改变吗
But you know how I know I'm changing?
你是个好男人 而我不想跟你结束
You're a good guy, and I don't want this to be over.
我恨我之前的所为 我恨我伤害了你
I hate what I did. I hate that I hurt you.
我想要追回你 想挽回这段感情
And I want to take it back, and I want to make it right.
我都不知道我自己到底懂不懂爱
And I don't even know if I really know what love is,
我总是搞砸自己的感情
you know, except a thing that I fuck up all the time.
但你...
But you...
我很敬重你
I respect the shit out of you.
我很想你
And I miss you.
今天我家的一切都分崩离析了
And all day today when everything in my family is just falling apart,
而我不停在想 你要是在我身边就好了
I just kept wishing you were with me.
我脑子里只有这个念头
And that's what I know.
我只需要几周时间
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表