Same old crap.
老样子
Did you bang a bunch of coeds up at school?
有没有在学校搞上几个妞啊
Yeah, sure.
必须的
Hey, you still at your dad's chop shop, Wayne?
你还跟着你老爸卖赃车吗 韦恩
Ah, when he gets the work.
他以前干得动的时候我还跟着
Towelheads are getting most of the scrap now.
现在这行的大头都被阿拉伯佬占了
Stumpy knocked up Gloria Hu.
矮冬瓜搞大了格洛里亚·胡的肚子
Oh, shit.
要命
She squirted a kid out, like, two months ago.
两个月前她生了个孩子
I ain't convinced it's mine though.
我不信孩子是我的
DNA测试呢 I'm saving up to get one of those DNA tests.
正攒钱打算做
Right.
好吧
Look at that fancy watch.
你这块表很炫嘛
They giving those out up at college?
大学发的吗
No, I swiped it from a kid's dorm room.
不是 我从别人寝室偷的
It's the rich prick's fault for leaving his door unlocked.
一个傻逼阔少把这表留在屋里 没锁门
Oh, look at this pretty lady,
瞧瞧这个 好东西啊
some dust my uncle scored for me.
这粉是我舅给我弄来的
Put that shit on the weed.
快放进大麻里
Holding out on us.
竟瞒着我们
Yo, guys, I got to split, all right?
伙计们 我得过去一下
No, no, come on. Hey, it's good shit,
别走 这东西很赞
did some last night at Lauren Chambers' party.
昨天我在劳伦·钱伯斯的派对上试过了
No, I'll hang later. I haven't been home yet.
回头再说吧 我还没回家呢
All right, pussy, see you later.
好吧 娘炮 回见
Hook that shit up, Stump.
快卷进去 矮冬瓜
Here's your check.
这是您的帐单
Be right back to take your order.
马上就来点单
Gonna have your food right out.
你的食物很快就好
Hey, Angela.
你好 安吉拉
Hi, Fiona.
你好 菲奥娜
You know what you want?
想好要点什么了吗
I do.
想好了
I'll take the blueberry pie this time.
这次我要一份蓝莓派
You got it. Cup of coffee?
好的 要咖啡吗
Yep. How's life?
要 最近怎么样
Been seeing anybody?
有在约会吗
Nah. I'm boring these days.
没 最近无聊死了
Doubt that.
我可不信
Polo, can you get Angela a cup of coffee
保罗 给安吉拉上一杯咖啡
and a slice of blueberry? Yes, Miss Fiona.
一份蓝莓派 好的 菲奥娜小姐
Adam, I swear I ordered it.
亚当 我肯定点了
It's on the check, chicken parmesan.
单子上写着的 鸡肉干酪
No, come on. The customer's already
不行 顾客已经
so pissed at me. What is going on?
对我很不满了 到底怎么回事
Here, have my chicken parm.
给你 先拿我的鸡肉干酪吧
Can you make another one fast, please?
再做一份好吗 尽快
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
That oriental chick, Angela,
那个东方女人 安吉拉
just asked me how much you make here.
刚才问我你在这里赚多少
I don't know what her deal is. I do.
真不懂她什么意思 我懂
She wants some Fiona pie.
你这位美人对上她的胃口了
Is everybody okay?
大家都好吗
Wanda's sexually harassing me.
旺达对我性骚扰
Well, I'll spank her later.
好 我回头打她屁股
Her? What about me?
她吗 那我呢
Uh, the guys from Jezebel just came in.
Jezebel乐队的人来了
They asked for you. Table 13. Oh, goodie.
点名你去招待 13桌 好的
Well, if you won't spank me, maybe their lead singer will.
要是你不打我屁股 也许主唱会打噢
Here you go, cheeseburger,
你的芝士汉堡
spaghetti and meatballs for the gentleman.
这位先生的意大利肉丸面
I'll get you another iced tea.
我再给你上杯冰茶
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Left you a hundred bucks again?
又给了一百块小费吗
Yeah. Got to send her to my section
是啊 我一定要让她到我的片区
at least once.
坐上一次
Hi, guys.
你们好
Leftover pie? Thank you very much.
吃剩的派要吗 非常感谢
You are so welcome.
不用客气
Can you stare a little harder?
目光还能更炙热一些吗
Get back to work.
干你的活去
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, God damn it!
我的天
What kind of a woman has sex in another woman's living room?
什么样的女人会在人家的客厅做爱
For God sakes!
真要命
Oh... no... she... didn't!
不 她不是吧
My sex toys? Ah!
我的性爱玩具
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank! I told you,
弗兰克 我说过了
I'm not ready to share my project yet, Sheils.
我还没准备好告诉你我的项目呢 小希希
It's not about your project.
跟你的项目没关系
It's about Sammi.
是萨咪
Ever since you got better, she is really acting out.
你身体好转之后 她越来越出格了
A grown woman can do what she likes.
她是成年人 有权做自己喜欢的事
Well, she has real issues.
但她的问题很严重
I mean, if you don't start playing daddy,
如果你不拿出做父亲的架势
things are only gonna get worse.
情况只会恶化
I'm busy. Got a lot of work.
我很忙 有很多事情要做
Well, Frank,
那好吧 弗兰克
if you're not gonna do anything about it, then I don't want her
如果你不肯出马 那我不想她和恰奇
and that Chuckie thing in my house anymore.
继续待在我的房子里了
Well, fine.
行啊
Whatever.
我无所谓
Really? That's it?
真的吗 就这样吗
Sure.
当然
What do I care?
关我屁事
Oh, well, good. I'm glad we had this talk.
那就好 很高兴我们说开了
What's going on, Ian?
最近怎么样 伊恩
How you doing?
你好吗
Hey, Kev. What's up?
嘿 小凯 在干吗
Just looking for something to get Gemma to go poop.
找点东西帮助杰玛大便
Oh, hey, Liam.
你好啊 利亚姆
Hey, yev, uh, whatever your name is.
你好 忘了你叫啥
You got any suggestions?
有什么建议吗
Pureed pears and glycerin suppository work for this guy.
梨酱和甘油栓剂对这家伙有用
Diaper aisle.
在尿布货架
Thanks, man.
谢了
Hey, let me ask you something.
问你点事儿
You still breast feed?
你还在母乳喂养吗
I mean, well, not you, but I mean, you know, Svetlana.
不是你喂 我是说斯维特拉娜
Yeah, yeah, yeah. She's into it.
是啊 她很喜欢
It's, uh, good for the baby's immune system.
对孩子的免疫系统很好
I knew it.
我就知道
Plus, it's free, right?
而且还是免费的
Forgot that argument.
吵架时把这条给忘了
Are you cool with this dude cruising you?
你不介意这哥们一直跟着你吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
没关系
All right, well, let me know if you want me to rough him up.
好吧 你要是想教训他 记得叫我
Okay.
好
About time. Fuck you.
总算来了 去你的
I didn't know she had a piano.
我不知道她还有架钢琴
You know the deal. You got five minutes to look.
你们知道规矩 给你们五分钟看货
It's three bedrooms, some den thing.
三间卧室的 还有一些书房的东西
It's a 60615 zip code.
邮编60615
It's good shit.
都是好东西
How much for the barcaloungers?
苏丹躺椅多少钱
I got to do this with you again?
我又要跟你说一遍吗
It's not a fucking antique road show.
这不是什么古玩促销
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表