今晚的派对
Well--well, that party tonight,
你说要...
you said it was, uh--
要穿礼服对吗
you said it was cocktail attire?
我刚才在上面的时候你就在想这个吗
Were you thinking about that while I was on top of you?
不不 我在上面的时候我在想这个
No, no, no. It was when I was on top of you,
然后你把腿架我脑袋上了
and then that part where you arched your legs above my head.
别担心衣服
Don't worry about the clothes.
我想带你去见个朋友
There's a friend of mine that I want you to meet.
是吗 是谁
Yeah? Who's that?
他在航♥空♥实验室工作
Well, he works at an aerospace lab.
以后可以帮你安排工作
Could get you a job someday.
真的假的
No shit?
对了 你会带你所有的学生情人
Hey, you, uh...you take all your student flings
去见你朋友 还是只有我
to go meet your friends, or am I special?
这问题有正确答案吗
Is there a right answer to that question?
该死 我得走了
Oh, shit. I gotta go.
上课吗
Class?
去军事基地见我弟弟
Gotta go see my brother at the army base.
得赶火车
Catch a train.
去哪儿
To where?
大湖区
Uh, Great Lakes.
北芝加哥吗
North Chicago?
是的
Yeah.
喂 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
我和利普在一起
Hi, I--well, I'm here with Lip,
他要去大湖区火车站
and he's heading to the army base
附近的军事基地
near the Great Lakes train station.
你什么时候出发
When are you leaving?
是吗
Would you?
好的 我转告他
Okay, I'll tell him.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, love.
我老公十分钟后
So my husband is on his way
出发去沃基根
to Waukegan in ten minutes.
他要你在59大道和多彻斯特大街口等他
He says to meet him at 59th and Dorchester,
他载你一程
and he'll give you a ride.
好吧
Uh...yeah.
太好了 谢谢
You know, good, thanks.
去看看现在方便离开吗
See if it's safe to leave?
好的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
等一下
Oh, hey, wait, wait, wait.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
装运箱
Shipping crate.
你要搬家吗
You moving?
没那福气
In my dreams.
要我跟你进去吗
Want me to come in with you?
不用了 我去叫他们出来 这样快些
No, it's faster if I just run in and grab him.
都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
米奇在楼上 利普在那里和我们会合
Mickey's upstairs. Lip's meeting us there,
他说坐火车更方便
said it was easier to take the train.
米奇
Mickey!
我给军事基地打了电♥话♥
I called the army base,
可他们不让我跟伊恩说话
but they won't let me talk to Ian.
准备好去探险了吗
Are you ready to go on an adventure?
准备好了吗 走吧
You ready? Let's go.
萨咪要怎么处置
What are we doing about Sammi?
她还在这儿
She's here?
你才知道吗
That's how you know.
她喝了咱的汽水还不盖盖儿
She drinks our soda and leaves the cap off.
那贱♥人♥在地下室收拾东西
Bitch is in the basement
准备搬到北部去
packing her shit right now to head upstate.
她的装运箱就在外面
Her moving crate out front.
为了卡尔和伊恩 不能这么放她走
We can't just let her go. For Carl's sake and Ian.
她还有钱买♥♥装运箱
She has money for a moving crate?
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me, coming through.
需要帮忙吗
Need a little help with that?
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
你确定
Are you sure?
我很确定 你这个小杂种
Yes, I'm sure, you inbred, hoodlum piece of wet dog shit.
但你有话要说的话就快说
But if you have something to say, go ahead.
我猜你没啥要说的
I didn't think so.
那就别挡路 我要去少管所看我儿子
Then excuse me while I go visit my son,
多亏了你们
who, thanks to all of you, is in juvie
他的14岁生日得在那里面过了
and will probably celebrate his 14th birthday there.
之后我就回来把东西收拾完
After that, I'll finish packing,
然后明天一早就走人
and then morning, I'll be gone.
满意吗
That work for you?
你觉得呢
You bet.
傻♥逼♥一家人
Family sucks ass.
你就骑这个去北芝加哥
You commute all the way to North Chicago on this?
40分钟而已
It's only 40 minutes.
谢了
Thanks.
那边有汤给你儿子...
There's puree over there for your son, uh--
叫啥来着
Ah! Okay, last time.
最后告诉我一次
Tell me his name.
叶夫根尼
Yevgeny.
叶夫干尼 记住了
"Yevgenena." Got it.
你搬回来住了吗
You stay here now?
应该吧
I guess so.
我还能住这儿吧 我做饭 打扫
You still need me, yes? I cook, I clean,
做妻子的工作 让我睡沙发就行
wifely duties. I sleep on couch.
妻子的工作是
Wifely duties is?
给你口♥交♥
Oral manipulation of penis.
不行 不行
No. No, no, no.
我知道你觉得口♥交♥是件小事
See, I can see how you think how oral manipulation is no biggie,
但对于那些没有像你一样
but for people who haven't handled, like, a lot of dicks,
见过那么多鸡♥巴♥的人来说 这不是小事
a million dicks-- they don't think that way.
你要我征求小维的意见吗
You want I ask V?
-绝对不要 -征求我什么意见
- Absolutely not. - Ask what?
什么
What?
就是还用不用斯维特拉娜带孩子
Oh, just if Svetlana needs to watch the girls.
你俩现在重归于好了
Now that you and Kev are back together.
我们没有和好
Oh, we're not back together.
我问他为什么回来的时候
When I asked him why he was here,
他告诉我是因为被赶出宿舍了
he said it was because he got kicked out of the dorm.
事实就是这样 怎么 我理解错了吗
That's what happened. What, am I missing something?
无家可归才回家
Having nowhere to go and getting back with your wife
和想回家与老婆重归于好
because you want to work on your relationship?
完全是两码事
Two different things.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute,
你希望我们重归于好吗
you want to get back together?
现在这样不行
Not like this.
但我确实想和你重归于好
But I do want to work on the relationship.
你可不是这么说的
Not what you said.
你也不是这么问的
But that's not the question you asked!
这都不用我来问
Well, I shouldn't have had to.
好吧 你问我”为什么回来的时候”
Okay, I didn't realize that when you asked, "Why are you here?"
我不知道你是想说“我们和好吧”
it meant, "Do you want to get back together?"
因为你问我的时候
Because when you say that, those words,
我只理解了字面的意思
to me, have a normal meaning.
我没想到背后还有另一层意思
I didn't know it had a secret meaning,
但咱现在不是说清楚了吗 小维 拜托
but we cleared that up now. V, come on.
帕科的电♥话♥ 喂
Paco. Hello?
小维 这里有根水管漏水了
V, got a broken water pipe here.
特别严重
It's real bad.
哪里的水管
Where?
你叫水管工了吗
Well, did you call the plumber?
大厅里的水管漏水了
Busted pipe in the main room.
我靠
Oh, shit.
好吧 我们尽快赶过去
All right, we'll be there whenever we can.
我们应该去处理一下
We should go deal with this.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表