Your husband seems nice.
除了打了我
Except the punching part.
你知道 我是真的爱你的
I do love you, you know.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
一起回到我们过去的生活是件很容易的事
It'd be easy to go back to our life together.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
但那已经不是真实的我们了
But it's not who we are anymore.
依然可以是啊
Well, it could be.
反正现在的我已经变了
It's not who I am anymore.
我以前喜欢危险刺♥激♥
I used to like the danger.
不知道真实的你是怎样的
The not knowing who you were.
喜欢坏男孩
The bad boy.
我不去迪拜了
I'm not going to Dubai anymore.
什么
What?
我把这趟行程取消了
I canceled the trip.
我已经准备好为你放弃一切了
I'm ready to give up everything for you.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我们当年是天造地设的一对 菲奥娜
Because we were right together, Fiona.
我们依然是天造地设的一对
We are right together.
你之前说 那是你有史以来接的最大的一票活
You said this was the biggest job you've ever had.
我已经不在乎那些了
I don't care about any of that.
我希望我们幸福地生活在一起
I want us to have a life.
告诉我 你跟我有同样的追求
Just tell me you want the same thing.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
我确实有一点想要那样
Part of me does want that.
但我现在需要别的东西
But I need something else now.
古斯吗
Gus?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我知道反正不是你
But I know it's not you.
你必须放开我了
You have to let me go.
你必须让我彻底忘掉你
You have to let me let you go.
我需要你为我做到这一点
I need you to do that for me.
好好照顾自己 菲奥娜·加拉格
Take care of yourself, Fiona Gallagher.
你也要照顾好自己
You take care of yourself,
不管你真正的名字是什么
whatever the hell your real name is.
嗨 有什么要帮忙的吗
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 我需要个邮箱
Hi, I, uh-I need a mailbox.
我不想再把邮件寄去我家了
I don't want to get my mail at my house anymore.
好的
Oh, sure.
我去给你拿张申请表
Well, let me get you an application.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
他刚走
You just missed him.
我是来找你的 不是找他
I came to find you, not him.
我想对你道个歉
I wanted to apologize.
我很抱歉我替那个混♥蛋♥监视你了
I'm sorry I spied on you for that prick.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
比起他 我更喜欢你
I like you better than I like him.
我很抱歉他为了我取消了迪拜的行程
Well, I'm sorry he canceled the dubai trip for me.
是客户今早取消了迪拜那票活儿
Oh, the client canceled dubai this morning.
什么
What?
杰克是个神偷 菲奥娜 但却是个烂人
Jack's a good thief, Fiona, but a shitty person.
总之 我该走了
Anyway, I got to run.
或许以后还有再见的机会吧
Maybe I'll see you around sometime.
杰克啊
Jack.
你开枪打了我
You shot me.
我是一时火大
Drastic times.
我的孩子从来没开枪打过我
None of my kids have shot me.
他们没有我这么关心你
They don't care about you as much as I do.
我手臂里有颗子弹
I have a bullet in my arm.
才没有呢 就是擦伤而已
No, you don't. Just grazed ya.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, daddy.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, daddy.
好吧 我...
Yeah, uh, I--
我也爱你 萨咪
I love you, too, Sammi.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表