去拿避孕药
For the pill?
我还以为那玩意会影响你的训练呢
Well, I thought that messed with your training.
无所谓了
It's whatever.
你和德里克上♥床♥了
Are you and Derek having sex?
还没
Not yet.
那急什么 这才几周
Well, why rush? I mean, it's been what, a few weeks.
我乐意
I want to.
我的身体我做主
It's my body, it's my decision.
小黛
Debs.
我跟他处的时间比你和古斯
I've been dating him longer than you even knew Gus
从认识到结婚长多了
before you got married.
-我去约个时间 -谢谢
- I'll make an appointment. - Thanks.
顺便说一下 停水了
Oh, fyi, water got shut off.
你得去交水费了
You should probably pay the bill.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你还好吗 伙计
You okay, man?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
该死
Damn.
用这个包一下
Take this.
怎么弄的
How'd that happen?
需要我去给你拿急救箱吗
Yo, you need me to get you the first aid kit?
为什么女人都是些反复无常的恶魔
Why are women such capricious devils?
是天生就这样吗
Is it simple biology?
荷尔蒙一上来
They get emotional whiplash
情绪就跟着来了
from all the hairpin hormonal turns?
-用点力 亲爱的 -好的 好的
- Harder, baby, yeah. - Okay, okay, okay, yeah.
又或者她们为了能够
Or are they just trying so hard to "Lean in"
得到更多
And "Have it all"
以至于连人性的丢掉了
They lose sight of their own humanity?
-就那里 -好
- Right there. - Okay.
或者说
Or, fuck.
万一她们在进化的时候
What if evolutionarily they're programmed
就是变得极为保守 为了教育后代
to hold onto the past in order to educate their offspring
外面的危险...
about the perils of going out--
我的天
Jesus!
别 等等 你不干了吗
Don't. Wait, wait. You stopping?
是的 敏感先生
Yes, Captain Perceptive.
我都请了喝了一杯了
I bought you a boilermaker.
要我听你那堆屁话 你得买♥♥十杯
You'd have to buy me ten to suffer through that.
你得帮我忘了那女人
You gotta help me to get this woman out of my system.
把你的老二插♥进♥冰淇淋蛋糕里
Go stick your dick in an ice cream cake
然后把这些话对自己说去吧
and nurture your inner child.
我又不是你的心理医生
I'm not your fucking therapist.
女人就是靠不住
Trust a woman to do a man's job.
停水了
Water got shut off.
用一下你这儿的洗手间
We gotta use your bathroom.
我付了账单
I paid the fucking bill
但两天后才能恢复供水
But it takes two days for them to turn it back on.
今天扮相不错
You look pretty.
待会儿跟古斯视频做♥爱♥
Having skype sex with Gus later.
异地恋真遭罪
This distance thing is bullshit.
那还用说
You're telling me.
这是我和小凯自认识起
This is the longest I've gone
分开最长的一次
without seeing Kev since I met him.
我都快欲♥火♥焚身了
About to burst into flames.
你们聊过了吗
You guys talk about anything yet?
当然
Sure.
"杰玛吃得怎么样"
"How was Gemma's tummy time?"
"艾米打嗝什么时候能停"
"When did Amy's hiccups stop?"
你们的事情 比如你们俩
You stuff, I mean. Like, what you both want.
对彼此的需求
from each other.
我要以前的小凯回来
I want the old Kev back.
以前他看见我 就好像世界都停转了
The one who looked at me like the world stopped spinning.
他没走 只是被别的事占据了心思
He's there. He's just preoccupied.
姑娘们 听我说
Okay, ladies, listen up.
我需要帮助
I need help.
那我得赶紧走
That's my cue.
走吧 大便时间
Let's go. Poop time!
这女人把我逼疯了
This woman is just tearing me up.
我根本感动不了她
I just can't shake her.
这是唱的哪一出
Why are you a country song?
我真心待她
I treated her with respect
她却把我当什么一样扫地出门
And she shat me out like yesterday's cheese steak.
你真心对待过的
The only thing you ever treated with respect
只有酒而已
had a label and the word "Proof" on it.
等等
Wait.
是昨天那个女医生吗
This that doctor from the other day?
也许吧
Maybe.
你打算怎么骗人家
What's the scam?
你觉得我是这种人吗
What kind of a man do you think I am?
你肯定想骗人家 弗兰克
There's always a scam, Frank.
好吧 的确 我很擅长骗人
All right, yes. I'm very good at sticking it to the man,
但这个女人
But this woman...
我不想骗她
I don't want to stick anything to her.
只想跟她在一起 但她不要我
Except myself, but she won't let me.
谁会要和你在一起
Why would anybody want to be with you?
为什么不要
Well, why wouldn't they?
可能先会得病
Chlamydia and herpes for starts.
加上你不讲卫生 酗酒 做人没下限
Poor hygiene, alcoholism, lack of a moral compass.
好吧 但我的好品质可以掩盖这些不足
Fine. But my good qualities vastly outweigh my bad ones.
说一个
Name one.
比如我对冒险的渴望以及无尽的欲望
How about, uh, a lust for adventure, a bottomless libido?
我的天
Jesus.
我能给她毒品 陪伴 性
I show up with drugs, companionship, pro-bono sex.
一个要死的女人还能渴望什么
What more could a dying woman want?
你是真心的吗
This is for real?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
让她觉得你看着她的时候 世界都停转了
Make it like the world stops spinning when you look at her.
我试过了 没用
I tried that. It didn't work.
有别的办法吗
What else you got?
谢谢你们了
Well, thanks, people.
真♥他♥妈♥帮大忙了
You were a big fucking help.
外头怎么回事
What the hell's going on out there?
不知道 周六的缘故吧
Yeah, I don't know. Saturday, I guess.
你在里头认真学习啊
Look at you all studious in here.
学费缴清了吗
Get your tuition sorted?
是的 课都开了 能够继续读书了
Yeah. I'm on all rosters and fully matriculated.
怎么搞定的
How'd you pull that off?
遇到贵人解围了
Deus ex machina, as they say.
可爱的男人婆小姐怎么样了
And how's the lovely Ms. Muff Bulldagger.
暴躁 欲求旺盛
Fiery and full of lust.
像磕了药的安曼青年教♥徒♥似的
Like a coked-up Amish teenager.
听着就累人
Oh, that sounds exhausting.
你想象不出来的
Oh, you have no idea.
我打算老老实实当一段时间异性恋
I'm thinking of going strictly dickly for a while.
待会儿有空吗
You free later?
没 我还有点事
No, actually, uh, I got this thing.
学校的事情 还是上♥床♥的事情
Um, a school thing or a sex thing?
都有
Uh, both.
什么意思
Meaning?
我跟一个教授搞上了
I-I kinda got this situation with one of my professors.
哪门课的
Which class?
批判理论
It's crit theory.
华♥莱♥士♥教授
Professor Wallace.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
她和她老公有约定 你能明白吗
Her and her hubby, they have this, uh, agreement, you know?
更高级的婚姻形式
They're--they're evolved.
等等 她老公
Wait, her husband?
是的 这其实挺不错的
Yeah, yeah. It's actually--it's kinda great.
你在跟已婚妇女搞婚外情吗
So you're having a relationship with a married woman?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表