Then you're going to move out of the way
因为只有我有挖掘机资格证
while the bobcat, which has a licensed operator
所以当我操作机器 把这些倒掉之时
who is me and not you, dumps them in the low load.
你就赶紧闪开别挡道
Then you're going to do it again for eight hours.
就这样循环往复地做八个小时
You're going to stop after eight hours
八小时后你就停手
cause I'm not paying your college ass overtime.
因为我不会付你们这些大学狗加班费的
You think you can handle that?
你觉得你做得来吗
I think I'll manage.
应该没问题
All right.
好的
Amanda, huh? Nice tatas.
阿曼达 咪咪不错嘛
Why don't you give me the phone?
把手机给我吧
Why would I do that? Phones are a hazard on the worksite.
为什么 手机在工地可是个安全隐患
You're not going to sue me
要是你因为一张乳照分心
for workman's comp because you're distracted
而被飞来的横砖杂中脑袋的话
by a titty shot when a brick comes flying at your head.
你就算告我也是拿不到赔偿的
Bricks are flying at my head now?
现在有砖头飞过来砸我脑袋了吗
This ain't the Alibi, bitch.
这可不是艾莱伯酒吧 兔崽子
You work for me, you do what I say.
你在我手下干活 就得听我的
Thank you.
谢谢合作
All right, andale, andale. Arriba, ay yi yi yi.
好吧 都动起来啦 动起来
Nice nipples.
好胸器啊
And I want to call him, 'cause he's my dad,
我想打电话给他 因为他是我爸
and it's father's day.
而且今天是父亲节
But that's for me, you know? And it's selfish
不过这只是我一厢情愿的想法 很自私
'cause he doesn't want to hear from me.
因为他根本不想收到我的只言片语
And, uh, he made that pretty clear.
而且他表达得很明确了
Well, the restraining order made that pretty freaking clear.
因为都他妈申请禁制令了
So, I'm not going to call him,
所以 我不会打电话给他了
and I'm just going to work on me the best that I can.
我只想努力工作做到最好
Nice of you to stop by.
你能来打个照面真好
Here's your coffee flavored sugar.
你的加糖咖啡
All I can do, right?
我能做的就是这些 不是吗
You know? Stay clean, go to work,
不再碰毒品 好好工作
pray when I can remember, so...
尽量记得祷告 所以
Are you ankle flirting with me?
你是在用脚踝跟我调情吗
I've got excellent ankles.
我的脚踝很漂亮
Now you can see both of them.
现在你能见到我的两个脚踝了
No monitor?
不用再戴监控器了
How'd you get that off on a Sunday?
你怎么在周日把那玩意儿弄下来的
Screwdriver. A little bit of elbow grease.
用螺丝刀 可费了点劲儿
You're in trouble, Gallagher.
你麻烦可大了 加拉格
I'm trying to listen.
我正努力听呢
And it's one more person that will never forgive me.
这是另一个永远不肯原谅我的人
Ew, don't learn from him, Liam.
别学他 利亚姆
He's disgusting. Disgusting.
他恶心死了 恶心死了
What are we going to do for money this summer?
这个夏天咱们做什么赚钱
I plan to bang as many chicks as I can,
我打算尽我所能地跟小妞们多打炮
and get so good at it, they even pay me to do it.
以此来提高床技 好让她们愿意贴钱跟我打炮
Ha! Yeah, right. You're in a wheelchair.
想得可真美啊 你现在可是坐轮椅上呢
Chicks dig wheelchairs. I swear to god,
小妞儿们可喜欢轮椅上的男人了 我发誓
if you lose your virginity before I do,
你要是在我之前破处的话
I'll stab you to death in your sleep.
我会趁你睡觉的时候一刀捅死你
I'm supposed to keep it in my pants till you're 30?
所以在你三十岁之前我都得当老处男咯
30? 40?
三十 四十
That's not funny. Yeah it is.
一点也不好笑好吗 我觉得好笑
I'm going to the public pool later if you want to come.
晚点我打算去趟公共泳池 你要不要一起
What are you going to do at the pool? You can't get wet.
你去泳池做什么 你都不能沾水的
Did you miss the part where chicks dig wheelchairs?
你没听到我刚说妞儿们喜欢轮椅男吗
Hmm, strange man. Let me get my pepper spray.
陌生人 我去拿防狼喷剂
Liam, get the door.
利亚姆 去开门
Hello, uh, I'm looking for Frank Gallagher.
你好 我是来找弗兰克·加拉格的
Why?
你找他干嘛
His his liver was my was
他的肝是我...
He's one block over at Sheila's.
他在下个街区希拉家
We just need a place to cook
我们只是需要一个地方可以做饭
and a table big enough for three.
然后有张足够坐下我们仨的桌子
Or if you guys want to join, that would be so wonderful.
要是你们也愿意加入的话 那就再好不过了
No. Ketchup.
没兴趣 番茄酱
Sure. Coming right up.
好的 马上就来
Fiona. No, I'm sorry, but you're not
菲奥娜 不行 抱歉 我不会
cooking a father's day meal for Frank in my house.
让你在我家给弗兰克做父亲节晚餐的
You got table six or is it me?
六号桌是你去还是我去
Uh, I've got it. Because Frank is not a father.
我去吧 因为弗兰克算不上是一位父亲
Not to me, not to my kids,
对我和孩子们没尽过一点责任
and honestly, Sammi, not to you either. Here you go.
说实话 萨咪 也没对你尽过责 给
Need anything else? Tabasco.
还需要别的吗 塔巴斯科辣酱油
Coming right up.
马上就来了
Here you go. More maple syrup.
来了 再来点枫糖浆
Right away. Sammi, listen to me.
马上就来 萨咪 听我说
Frank is Frank.
弗兰克本性难改
He'll never be there for you, or for your kid.
你和孩子遇到难处时 他永远不会出现
He will disappoint you every time.
他会一次次地令你失望
Here you go.
给你
Creamer.
奶精
Absolutely. Anything else?
好的 还需要别的吗
No.
不需要
Sure.
好的
You're cynical, Fiona.
你太愤世嫉俗了 菲奥娜
You're too young and pretty
你这么年轻貌美
to be so cynical and hard.
不该这么愤世嫉俗和强硬
I it makes me feel sad for you.
我替你感到难过
Here you go. Happy father's day.
给你 父亲节快乐
More butter.
再拿点黄油过来
Right away. Sammi, listen to me.
马上就来 萨咪 听我说
I'm not cynical about Frank.
弗兰克这事上 我不是愤世嫉俗
I'm just finally sane.
我只是最终清醒过来了
Baby needs daylight. You take him for a run?
孩子需要晒太阳 你带他出去遛遛好吗
Can't, sorry. I gotta go to a funeral.
不行 抱歉 我得去参加一个葬礼
Funeral? For who?
葬礼 谁的
Some guy he doesn't even know. Brother in arms.
一个他都不认识的人 部队的兄弟
That's all I need to know.
知道这么多就够了
He didn't even die in a war, man.
他又不是在战场上牺牲的
It was like, a car accident.
死于车祸而已
Fuck you, Mickey. He died serving his country.
去你妈的 米奇 他是为国捐躯
All right. I guess I'm going with you.
好吧 看来我要和你一起去了
Can you take baby to funeral?
那你能把孩子带去葬礼吗
No, it's illegal in this country.
不行 在这个国家这样做是违法的
Hey, can you at the very least not wear a fucking uniform,
那你至少别穿着什么鬼制服去吧
since every MP in the world is looking for you?
要知道宪兵们可是到处在找你呢
He's a soldier.
他是军人
He deserves our goddamn respect.
值得我们尊重
She still ignoring you? Just ignore her back.
她还是无视你吗 我就无视回去呗
Hey, Gallagher, looking good.
加拉格 看起来不错嘛
You too, Holly.
你也是 霍莉
Not you.
不是跟你说话
You. Really?
说你呢 真的吗
Oh, your poor leg.
看你那条可怜的腿哦
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
She's just talking to you to mess with me.
她是故意气我 才跟你说话
Let's hope she just blows me to mess with you.
要是她能给我口交来气你就更好了
Excuse me, was there a problem with your service?
不好意思 你对我的服务有什么不满吗
Because a tip of 15% or more is standard for
小费的标准至少是餐费的百分之十五
You were slow.
你动作太慢了
Thanks.
谢了
Slow? Is it that I was slow,
慢 究竟是我慢
or is it that your bloated metabolism can't handle
还是因为你这肥大的身躯
a five minute wait for the ten pounds of bacon
没办法为了你吃的那么大一盘培根
you shoved down your fat throat?
而等上5分钟
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey! Enough, enough!
够了 住手
Do I have to call the cops? What's wrong?
要我叫警察吗 出什么事了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表