Sean, no, no. Ah! Oh, my God.
肖恩 别 天啊
Oh, my God. I'm gonna hurt you.
天啊 我要揍你
Boom! Boom, I say, boom!
嘭 嘭 嘭 嘭
How did you get so wet?
你怎么湿成这样
Don't you got to go? I do.
你还不走 该走了
In fact, I got to go take my son to school.
我得去送我儿子上学了
Come on, I got to get Will.
我去接威尔
All right, tell him I say "Hi."
好的 代我向他问好
I will, I will. I'll see you for dinner.
好的 晚餐见
Okay. All right.
好 好的
We get it, morons. School's out.
我们知道放假了 二逼
You're not even packed?
你还没有打包
You look cute.
你真漂亮
It's summer. You have a suitcase?
夏天了 你有箱子吗
It's right there. Louis Vuitton?
在这儿LV的吗
No, it's a Gucci.
不 是Gucci
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm filling out an application to be an RA in the fall.
填秋季舍监申请表
Really? "Resident Asshole."
是吗 "宿舍常驻混蛋"
Why not, you know?
有何不可
It's free room and board, all the beer I can confiscate.
食宿都免费 还有没收的啤酒可以喝
Well, you could just stay with me at my off campus apartment.
你可以搬来我的校外公寓一起住
My dad's paying. That makes it free.
反正我爸付房租 也不用你花钱
You mean, like, live together?
同居的意思吗
Well, isn't that what we've been doing
我们过去四个月
for the last four months?
不是一直在同居吗
Yeah, but you got your own dorm room.
是啊 但你也有自己的房间
I'm gonna miss my plane.
我快赶不上飞机了
Look, have a good summer, man, yeah?
哥们儿 暑假愉快
You too, dude.
你也是
It's been real.
能再热情点吗
Let's get out of here.
走吧
It's the only one
院里那堆垃圾中
I could find in all the crap out in the yard.
唯一能用的就是这个了
Put it in the window.
放在窗口上
You want scrambled or fried?
你要炒蛋还是煎蛋
I like those puffy eggs you make.
我喜欢你做的松软的那种
Nika, we got baked eggs today.
妮卡 我今天做了烤蛋
Food is food.
反正都是吃的
All the same to me.
对我来说都一样
Why's the baby crying?
宝宝怎么在哭
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Ooh, diaper full of poop.
尿布里全是大便
Is that what happened?
你大便了吗
Don't want him covered in baby shit
他今天第一天上班
on his first day of work.
别把衣服弄脏了
We have baked eggs in the oven.
烤箱里有烤蛋
Hey, moron, truck ready?
白痴 卡车准备好了吗
Yup.
好了
You stare any longer, I chop your dicks off.
你再盯着我看 我就阉了你
Time to go play nicey nice with surrogates,
约了代孕家庭去做超声波检查
meet them at the ultrasound.
该去装好妈妈了
They still think you're a kindergarten teacher?
他们还以为你是幼儿园老师吗
Wheels on the bus go round and round.
我演技很好的
Amazing what people with money will pay for.
有钱人真是什么都愿意花钱买
After ultrasound, I go open Rub 'n' Tug.
做完检查我就去窑子开门
You feed Yev breakfast, and you go to grocery store.
你喂完伊夫早饭 就去杂货店买东西
Got it.
收到
Hey, Patel hit one of the girls yesterday,
帕特尔昨天打了我们的姑娘
left without pay.
而且还没付钱
Dry cleaner Patel?
开干洗店的那个帕特尔
I'll take care of it.
等我去收拾他
Let's go.
走吧
No, no, no, guns.
别 别带枪
Look, no hardware.
听着 别带家伙
It's not that kind of job.
根本不需要
We're respectable now, remember?
我们现在是干正经生意的 记得吗
Do you want this?
这个你要吗
I'll meet you at the place later, okay?
咱一会儿见
I'll be there.
好的
Better be.
最好是
What the hell? I'm in here.
搞什么 我在里面呢
Gotta pee bad.
我憋不住了
What's the point? Nothing's happening anyway.
算了 反正我也拉不出来
Are you taking your medications?
你在吃药吗
Yes!
正要吃
What are those for?
这都什么药
Anti rejection, ulcers,
抗排斥 防溃疡
hypertension, high blood pressure,
降血压
depression, headaches, diuretic,
抗抑郁 止头疼 利尿
and apparently I need one for constipation now too.
我现在还得再加一粒治便秘
A lot of pee.
尿够多的啊
Held it all night.
憋了一晚上
Are you weighing yourself?
你量体重了吗
I don't hear the scale.
我没听到秤的声音
I hear the scale now.
听到了
155.
155磅
It says 147.
明明是147
You lie to your notebook?
你怎么撒谎
Your grandmother doesn't need to know
你奶奶不需要知道
I've lost some weight.
我变轻了
Blood pressure. Oh, Jesus!
还有量血压 天啊
Oh, why can't you girls
你们两姐妹
just make this easy for me just once?
就不能有一次让我轻松一点吗
Girl, here, give me that thing.
过来 让我摸摸
Here.
来
Mama, stop. I'm not a cow.
妈 住手 我又不是奶牛
Look, you got to grab this tit,
听着 你就得抓住它
and you got to massage it
给它按摩
till you get the milk ducts flowing, girl.
好让你的乳导管畅通
I know how to do it. Stop.
我知道怎么弄 住手
How are my four favorite ladies doing and my little man?
我最爱的四个女人和一个小伙子都还好吗
Well, I got them big, brown flying saucers working.
我这边吃喝拉撒都弄完了
That's right, Dominick, our job here is done.
好了 多米尼克 咱们可以走了
Bye bye, D. Say, "Bye bye."
再见 D 跟爸爸说再见
Bye bye, D.
再见 D
Amy, you biting me again.
艾米 你又咬我
What are you doing? Do not hit our daughter.
你干嘛 别打我们的女儿
It's just the nipple. Just the nipple?
咬一下而已 而已
Let's see how you like it.
你来试试
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Now look what you did. What I did?
瞧你做的好事 关我什么事
You're the one titty twisting and moving her all around.
明明是你动来动去吓到她了
Don't shush me.
别嘘我
Your turn. Hi, Jemma.
轮到你了 杰玛
Here we go, baby.
来吧 宝贝
We're gonna be good.
咱们好好的来
Let's try it, okay?
来试试吧 好吗
You gonna do better than your sister?
要比你姐姐表现得好
You okay? She hit you?
你还好吗 她打你了
Mommy hit you? Okay.
妈妈打你了吗 好
Ow! Now she's biting me. V!
她也咬我 小维
No, I'm done. No more breast feeding.
我受够了 再也不喂母乳了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm done.
我受够了
The milk bar is closed. We can go to formula.
别想我再喂母乳 以后喂她婴儿奶粉
No. No, no, no, absolutely not.
不行 绝对不行
We are not doing formula.
我们不能喂婴儿奶粉
They will grow up with asthma,
她们会得哮喘的
and be short, and have no friends.
而且长不高 以后没朋友
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表