You're gonna see him real soon.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我累了
I'm tired.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Mm-hmm, yup.
只是镇静剂的关系
It's just the sedation.
我要... 我走了
I'm gonna, uh--I'm gonna go.
小维
Oh, V.
什么情况
Mmm, the--what the hell?
交换条件包括做饭 打扫 尽妻子的义务
My proposition includes cook, clean, and wifely duties.
不不不
No, uh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不 没关系
No, no, no, no, that's--that's okay.
你不用这么做 这样不好
You don't have to do-- this--this isn't right.
-但你老婆离开你了 -没 她没离开我
- But your wife, she leaves you. - No, she didn't leave me.
我们只是冷静一下 暂时分开
We're just taking a break, like a pause, a, uh,
来考虑一下 来...
a time to--think, to go--
空间 空间
If--space, space.
我们是给对方空间
Yeah, we're in space.
你还不知道规矩
Oh, you do not know rules yet.
我们没定什么规矩
We didn't--we didn't make any.
那给你口♥交♥就没关系
So oral manipulation of penis is okay.
-不不 有关系 -感觉不爽吗
- No. No, no, no! It's not okay. - It does not feel good?
不是 太他妈爽了 但是...
No, it fucking feels amazing, but--
那我就继续
Oh, so I continue.
不 天呐 不
No--oh, God, no,
不不
no, no, no, ah.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
这样看就像是小维在吹我了
Yeah, it's just like V giving me a--a blow job.
或是小维在看着我让别人吹我
Or it's like V staring at me getting a blow job.
我们得停一下了
We have to stop.
停下 你干什么
We have to stop. What are you doing?
哦不
Oh, no, no--oh!
我♥操♥ 我的天
Holy fuck, mother of God.
算是我的房♥租了
Consider it like rent check.
我去拖地了
I go mop now.
你在脸书上钓汉子吗
What, are you trolling for dudes on facebook now?
我不知道我在干嘛
I don't know what I'm doing.
和老朋友叙叙旧 不行吗
Catching up with old friends, okay?
艾迪·墨菲 帅呆了
Wow, Eddie Murphy, look at you.
-是那个明星艾迪·墨菲 -不是那个
- Oh, "The" Eddie murphy? - Different one.
我高中时候的小男友
Guy I used to date in high school.
以前可没这么帅
Didn't look like this back then, though.
我再减个20磅就跟他一样帅了
You know, I'm only 20 pounds away from looking like that guy.
又做梦呢
Good try, again.
我戳他一下 看看他现在干什么呢
I'm gonna poke his ass, see what he's up to now.
你是不是失心疯了
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你好啊 妈妈
Hello to you too, mother.
-你搬出去了 -我不想谈
- Did you move out? - I don't want to talk about it.
我不是来跟你谈 我是来把你揍清醒的
I'm not here to talk, I'm here to knock some sense into you.
小宝贝 我马上回来
Hey, sweetie, I'll be right back.
给我倒杯夏布利酒 好吗
Pour me a Chablis, would you?
你得赶紧回家
You need to go home.
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
先生们 如果还有需要就叫我
Gentlemen, let me know when I can get you two more, okay?
孩子需要你
Those babies need you.
小凯照顾得很好
Kev's got it covered.
小维
V.
小维
V!
你有一个爱你的男人
You got a man that loves you.
-他更爱孩子 -不可能
- He loves the babies more. - That is not true.
爱是无尽的可再生能源
Love is a infinite, renewable source.
-什么 -菲尔博士说的
- What? - Dr. Phil.
妈 凯文已经快一年没操♥我♥了
Mom, Kevin hasn't fucked me in almost a year.
-我擦 -没错
- Damn. - Exactly.
所以她就喜欢艾迪·墨菲了
So that's why she's into Eddie Murphy now.
是喜剧演员艾迪·墨菲
Eddie Murphy the comedian,
还是高中那个皮包骨的傻子艾迪·墨菲
or Eddie Murphy, that scrawny fool from high school?
他现在可壮着呢
He's pretty muscular these days.
小凯放弃了我俩的感情 妈
Kev bailed on me and him, mom.
为什么错的是我
So why am I the bad guy here?
在黑人区你见过哪个
How many baby daddy you know in the ghetto
孩子他爹这么顾家
that stick around, huh?
小凯是个好男人
Kev is a good one.
别搞砸了
Don't blow it.
我到家了
Well, this is my house.
好的 拜 明天见
Okay. Bye. See you tomorrow.
这到底是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
我不想做普通朋友
I don't want you as my friend.
我想让你做我男朋友 看看我
I want you as my boyfriend. Look at me.
我很善良 风趣 聪明
I'm nice, funny, smart,
有人伤害你 我会打死他们
and I'd fuck up anyone that hurt you.
我受够了改变我自己
I'm sick of having to change
或是等到我长大一点
who I am or wait 'till I'm older or--
或是靠强♥奸♥让别人跟我在一起
or rape someone into being with me.
我喜欢你 我会是个不错的女朋友
I like you, and I'd be a great girlfriend.
你要是这都看不出来 那你就滚吧
And if you can't see that, screw you!
-我也喜欢你 -真的吗
- I like you, too. - You do?
我开车送你回家 陪你玩
I drive you home, I spend time with you.
不是喜欢你是什么
What do you think?
但你打了我手臂一拳
But you punched me in the arm.
算了 当我没说
Nothing. Never mind.
天啊 他喜欢我
Oh, my God. He likes me.
明天接我去上学吗
Uh, pick me up for school tomorrow?
伊恩 你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling, Ian?
好多了 不那么晕了
Uh, better. Not so foggy.
好
Good.
所以我可以离开这里了吗
Does that mean I can leave now?
你签了住院授权书
You signed an authorization to be admitted.
-我家人想让我住院 -为什么
- My family wanted me to. - Why's that?
他们觉得我遗传了我妈的病
Uh, they think I have what my mother has.
什么病
Which is what?
躁郁症
Bipolar.
那你有躁郁症吗
Are you bipolar?
那你怎么知道你妈有
How do you know your mother was?
一些破事... 她做了一些事
Shit she--uh, stuff she did.
比如
Like what?
比如她企图自杀
Like she tried to kill herself.
还会带我们疯狂购物
And then would take us on a shopping spree,
还会睡在沙发上抑郁好几个月
and then she would sleep on the couch depressed for months,
还会带我们去公园给我们举办生日派对
and then would throw us a big party in the park for one our birthdays,
还会为了买♥♥毒品把我们丢在路口
and then leave us on the street corner to buy drugs.
还要接着说吗
Should I go on?
那你有做过你妈做过的这些事吗
Have you done any of the things your mother's done?
没有
No.
警方报告称你偷走你爱人的宝宝去...
Police report says you stole your lover's baby and took him--
我没有偷 是他们想偷
I didn't steal him. They were trying to steal him.
去印第安纳州
to Indiana?
谁想要偷走他
Who was trying to steal him?
我们是想去奥兰多
No, we were going to Orlando,
然后警♥察♥想偷走他
and then the police tried to steal him.
你知道这不是真的吧
You know that's not true, right?
你在现场吗
Were you there?
不在
I was not.
你跑进杂货店大喊加百利的恶魔
You ran into a grocery store screaming that Gabriel's demons
想要带走你的孩子
were trying to take the baby.
我就离开了不到两分钟
I left him for, like, two minutes, okay?
证人说孩子单独待了20分钟
A witness says it was 20.
她老得记不清了
She was old.
你将宝宝置于危险中
You put that baby in harm's way.
-我爱叶夫根尼 -他可能已经死了
- I love Yevgeny. - He could have died.
菲奥娜也差点害死了利亚姆
Fiona almost killed Liam.
她怎么不在这儿
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表