给你今晚大餐准备的
For your big dinner.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望你老公喜欢意大利面
Hope your new hubby likes ziti.
你都不知道他喜欢什么 是吗
You don't even know, do you?
把箱子给我
Give me the damn box.
你很性感
You're hot.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你想叫我什么
What do you want it to be?
你选吧
Your choice.
安德鲁 尤里西斯 还是本
Andrew, Ulysses, or Ben.
本
Ben.
我还有很多钱
There's more where that came from.
这里的规矩不让上♥床♥
Against club rules to turn tricks.
我也没想那样
That's not what I had in mind.
你什么时候下班
When's your shift done?
六点 怎么了
Six. Why?
你竟然跟那两个女的搞在一起
Can't believe you hooked up with those two.
艾丽太恶心了
Ellie's so gross.
一旦你习惯了剖腹产留下的疤痕 也还不错
Once you get past the c-scar, it's all good.
我得练块儿 要吃类固醇
I got to bulk up, start juicing.
需要钱
Need some money.
我也需要钱
Get in line.
你不是有工作了吗
Thought you had a job.
我欠我老板一百
I owe my boss a hundie.
只要付得起定金
I can make it at the dogfights tonight
-我今晚就能靠格斗挣回来 -格斗
- if I put enough cash down. - Dogfights?
有人愿意花钱看别人流血
People pay to see anything bleed.
他们肯出多少看女人格斗
How much will they pay for a catfight?
准备好玩抛接球了吗
You ready for that catch?
大卫的运动衫
David's jersey.
很合身 韦德
It fits perfectly, Wade.
能叫我一声爸吗
Could you call me dad?
亲爱的 你看
Ah, honey, look.
一家人又齐整了
The whole family's back together again.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
那人穿着大卫的运动衫
That man is wearing David's jersey.
还有谁比他更适合穿呢
Who better to wear it?
大卫不在了
David is gone.
你以为不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
是我没有及时去救他
I wasn't here to stop it.
让他离开 你听到了吗
Get him out of here. Do you hear me?
劳拉 求你了
Laura, please.
所有人都赌你输 赔率20:1
Everyone's betting against you, even at 20:1.
很好 那我们就赚大了
Good. We'll clean up.
他们说 如果你先跟
They said they'd pay extra
其中一个姑娘亲热 他们愿意加钱
if you made out with one of the girls first.
你想干嘛 "卫生棉"
What do you want, tampon head?
想知道你的ICE是谁
Just need to know your I.C.E.
什么ICE
I.C.E?
紧急联络人
In case of emergency,
你被送去医院的时候 救护员会打电♥话♥给他
who the EMT should call when they take you to the hospital.
你把艾丽怎么了
What did you do to Ellie?
小小教训一下
She got off easy.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克 你在里面吗
Frank, are you in there?
抱歉 但是劳拉说你得离开
Sorry, but Laura said you had to go.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
非员工勿入
Employees only.
少他妈废话
Don't get your panties in a bunch.
我跟伊恩一起的 你见到他了吗
I'm with Ian. You seen him?
今晚你们可不是一起的
Not tonight, you're not.
这话他妈是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
他一小时前就该到家了
He was supposed to be home an hour ago.
你知道他在哪儿吗
You know where he is?
我只知道他不是一个人走的
Only know he didn't leave alone.
别吃醋
And don't get jealous.
要是我们不能操别的男人
If we weren't allowed to bang other guys,
那不是跟异性恋一样乏味了
we'd be just as boring as straight people.
别走
Hey, don't leave.
你说什么
What'd you say?
你才刚到
You just got here.
你干什么
The fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥敢劈腿 伊恩
Fucking cheat on me, Ian.
先是不想下床
Won't get out of bed,
现在你♥他♥妈♥出来玩得够嗨啊
and you're fucking bouncing off the walls.
我为了你都出柜了 你个王八蛋
I came out for you, you piece of shit.
小黛 这谁的血
Whoa, Debs. Whose blood is that?
不清楚 可能是霍莉的
Hard to say. Could be Holly's.
也可能是艾丽的
Could be Ellie's.
黛比把她们都打趴下了
Debbie gave them the mother of all beatdowns.
你可以定格在
You can freeze-frame it to the exact moment
她把霍莉门牙打下来的瞬间
where she cracked holly's front teeth.
我还以为你会和她们好好谈谈呢
Uh, I thought you were taking the high road with them?
这样更爽
This felt better.
作为你的法定监护人 我有义务告诉你
As your legal guardian, I am obligated to...
暴♥力♥是不对的
say violence is wrong,
不过那群贱♥人♥活该
but those bitches deserved it.
-喂 -你见到杰基了吗
- Hello? - You seen Jackie?
我刚参加她的庭审
I went to meet her at her hearing today.
她没出现
She didn't show up.
什么
What?
也不接电♥话♥
Hasn't been answering her phone.
好 你去她家等我
Okay. Meet me at her place.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
晚饭怎么办
What about dinner?
你们先吃 不用等我
Start without me.
你要宣布的事儿呢
What about the announcement?
威士忌 整瓶给我
Whiskey. The fucking bottle.
你怎么这么大火气
What's got you so riled up?
别他妈烦我
Leave me the fuck alone.
也许我能帮你泻泻火
Hey, maybe I can help.
我本来想带你回家
I'd consider bringing you home,
可我现在也没家了
but I don't have one at the moment.
不妨碍我们到巷子里去
Wouldn't stop us from paying a visit to the alley.
我不介意为合适的男人
I don't mind being bent over the dumpster
趴在垃圾桶上
for the right guy.
那我猜这里所有的男人
Guess that makes every other guy in here
都他妈是合适的男人
the right fucking guy.
抱歉我今天倒霉透了
Oh, excuse me for having a shitty day
想找个人发泄一下
and wanting to let off some steam.
你不是我喜欢的类型
Not my type.
-我能变成你的类型 -不可能
- Bet I could be. - Bet you couldn't.
你喜欢的类型是什么
What's your type?
红毛
Redhead.
我下面是
I am downstairs.
-纯疯子 -符合
- Batshit crazy. - Check.
九英寸的屌♥
Packing 9 inches.
这不是杰基的作风
This isn't like Jackie.
我敲门没人应
No one answered when I knocked,
但是我打电♥话♥ 能听见里面她的手♥机♥响
but when I called, I could hear her phone ringing inside.
杰基
Jackie?
杰基
Jackie?
该死
Shit.
妈的 杰基
Oh, fuck. Jackie.
我叫救护车
I'll call an ambulance.
-嗨 -我是恰奇
- Hi. - I'm Chuckie.
恰奇 你能告诉菲奥娜 古斯来了吗
Hey, Chuckie, uh, can you tell Fiona that Gus is here?
不能
No.
为什么不能
Um, why not?
她没在家
She's not here.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表