比安卡的妹妹
Bianca's sister.
狂欢结束了 混♥蛋♥
Party's over, asshole.
滚回你天桥下的床铺
Go crawl back to your mattress beneath the overpass
别来打扰这个生病的女孩了
and leave the sick girl alone.
你不知道你在跟谁打交道
You have no idea who you're dealing with, lady.
我百折不挠 不到黄河心不死
I am indefatigable. I take "Yes" for an answer.
我就如秃鹫一般凶猛
I am tough as a buzzard.
等着瞧吧
Just you watch me!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的
Motherfuck!
你♥他♥妈♥给我开窗
Open your fucking window!
开窗啊
Open the window!
我给不了你什么
I can't offer you much,
我能当你在
but what I can do is-- is be your chauffeur
通往天堂路上时的司机
on the limousine ride to the pearly gates.
我的什么
My what?
我知道即将离开人世的感觉
I know how it feels to live like you're gonna die tomorrow.
我经历过
I've been there.
我把每一天都当做是一场
I make each day feel like a wild ride
在午夜时分寻求刺♥激♥的狂野之旅
through the heart of the rapids at midnight.
如果你想在死前
If you want to squeeze every last drop of gratification
纵情享受这个世界
out of this world before you croak,
找我就对了
I'm your man.
-弗兰克 我... -跟着我吧 女人
- Frank, I'm-- - Stick with me, woman,
不要温和地走进那个良夜
And you will not go gentle into that good night.
英国著名诗人Dylan Thomas的代表作
比安卡
Bianca?
进来
Come on.
这下好了
Oh, great.
"劳拉 ·布♥什♥"来添堵了[前任第♥一♥夫♥人♥]
Cock-blocking Laura Bush.
算你狠
Fine!
看到这瓶伏特加了吗
You see this bottle of Vodka?
我要坐在那里
I'm gonna sit over there
一口一口慢慢喝
and I'm gonna sip it.
如果我喝完了 你还不答应跟我走
If you don't join me by the time I'm done,
我的提议就作废
Consider my offer revoked.
-几点了 -刚过五点
- What time is it? - Just after 5:00.
听着 我知道
Okay, listen. I know that you're not
-你不是故意无礼 -紧急状况
- being intentionally rude-- - Well, this is an emergency.
你能把你丈夫找来吗
Can you get your husband, please?
怎么了
What's the matter?
过来
Come on.
轻点
Easy.
天呐 发生什么事了
Jesus. What happened?
菲奥娜·加拉格
当前状态 在线等待中...
是我
Hey, it's me.
家里没人了
The house is quiet.
电脑也打开了
Computer's on.
我穿着绿色蕾丝丁字裤呢
I'm wearing my lacy green thong.
回电给我
Hit me back.
你就没点更有意义的事要做吗
Hey, don't you have anything better to do with your time?
我本来是要跟我老公视频做♥爱♥
I'm supposed to be having hot skype sex
可是他失踪了
with my husband, but he's M.I.A.
真悲剧 还有呢
Tragic. What else?
我打扫了家里
I cleaned the house,
之前一片狼藉
which was in shambles because that bitch
因为自称是我姐的那个贱♥人♥
that claims to be my older sister
拒绝做家务
has been boycotting her domestic duties.
我还带黛比去了计生局
Oh, and I had to take Debbie to get fucking birth control today.
我去 幸亏我生的是儿子
Holy shit. I'm glad I have a son.
他还好吗
How's he doing?
他妈打来电♥话♥ 说想早点来接他
His mom called. Um, wanted to pick him up early.
找到更早的航♥班♥了
Found an earlier flight.
他正在收拾东西
He's just packing up some of the crap
就是我给他留着的小玩意
I keep around here for him, you know?
玩具什么的
Toys and stuff.
不是吧 她什么时候过来
Oh, no. When is she coming?
大概十五分钟吧
In like 15 minutes.
我这会儿在外面 因为...
I had to step outside just to keep--
一直待在里面会崩溃
just to keep my shit together.
要我过去吗
Do you want me to come over?
不用了 没事
No, I'm good.
-听着不像没事 -是啊
- You don't sound it. - Yeah.
那我有什么办法
Well, I don't have a choice.
行了 就这样吧 我得挂了
Hey, you know what, I gotta go.
-他在哪里 -谁
- Where is he? - Who?
你老公 那个医生
Your husband, the doctor.
你带他来就是为了这个吗
That's why you brought this boy here?
对 我觉得他能帮忙
Yeah, yeah. I thought he could help.
他是神学博士 不是医学博士
He's a doctor of theology, not medicine.
操
Fuck!
你刚刚在里面干什么了
Well, what were you doing in there?
我报♥警♥了
I called 911.
亲爱的 你坚持一下 救护车马上就来
Hang tight, honey, okay? They're sending an ambulance.
你过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
-你为什么要报♥警♥ -不然你叫我怎么办
- Why did you do that? - What did you expect me to do?
他嗑了药
He's on drugs, okay?
可能会被开除
He could get kicked out of school,
毒品是我朋友卖♥♥给他的
and my friend who sold him the drugs,
而且我朋友还是非法居住
he's staying illegally in the dorms.
可能会坐牢 你明白吗
He could go to jail, all right?
-他还有仨孩子要养 -这个男孩很痛苦
- He's got three kids. - This boy is suffering.
他需要帮助 不论后果多严重
He needs help, regardless of the consequences.
不 我得帮他们善后
No, no, no. I gotta cover their asses.
为什么
Why?
-这是南区的规矩 -你给我听好
- South side rules. - You know what?
别跟我说什么兄弟情义
Drop the whole "Noble thug" shtick.
你不过是想自保而已 你心知肚明
You're covering your own ass and you know it.
你现在可以做出选择
You--you have a choice right now.
认清自己是一个很有前途的大学生
To recognize that you are a promising young college student,
而不是无法无天的地痞
not some ghetto outlaw.
这个世界为你提供了无数机遇
You stop behaving like the world is out to get you
你却一副世界都在与你为敌的样子
when it is so clearly dropping gifts at your feet.
你也可以选择继续这样混日子
Or you keep doing what you're doing
总有一天会住进牢房♥ 即便愤怒
and you end up in a cell somewhere angry
也别无选择
and out of options.
凯玛特超♥市♥没有人知道我的谎话
No one at the K-mart knows about my baloney.
这样吧 你回寝室去
You know what? Go back to your dorm.
等救护车来了
If the paramedics ask any questions,
我就说我出来就看到他在这里
I'll say I walked out and he was just here.
帮我抬一下他
Just help me move him.
-真的吗 -快点
- Are you sure? - Come on.
好 你脖子和后背有痛感吗
Okay, you have any neck or back pain?
-来吧 璜奎英 -好 把手给我
- Come on, Joaquin. - All right, give me your hand.
-来 -把手给我
- Come on. - Okay, come on.
一开始会觉得很奇怪
They're gonna feel weird at first.
不好系鞋带
You're not gonna be able to tie your shoes,
戴首饰还有打字
put on jewelry, type on the computer,
不过慢慢就习惯了
but you'll get used to it.
拿硬币最痛苦了
Coins are the worst.
试试
Try it.
我去 德里克 你家妞挺聪明
Damn, Derek, your girl is quick.
她也是名优等生
She's a straight-A student too.
真的吗
Is that right?
-我喜欢上学 -我也是
- I like school. - Me too.
好吧 以前是
Well, I used to anyways.
因为迈尔斯 我退学了
I had to drop out 'cause of Miles.
有没有后悔过
Ever wish you could go back?
没
Nah.
他点亮了我的人生
That little munchkin is the light of my life.
还有这个家 杰克去参军的时候
And this family. When Jake went into the army,
他们收留了我 待我如亲女儿一样
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表