How come I never knew that?
我怎么都不知道
She's dead.
她去世了
It's from Costco.
这是从超市买的冷冻派
It's frozen, but you still owe me.
但你还是要付钱
Can I give it to you in trade?
能用别的东西来换吗
I take cash or cash.
我收现金和现金
Next time, I consider it stealing.
再有下次就算偷了
Won't be a next time.
不会有下次了
Good.
很好
Don't be taking advantage of me because we're friends.
别因为我和你是朋友就占我便宜
Sorry, boss.
对不起 老板
Ooh, sorry, boss. Sorry, boss.
对不起 老板
You're gonna pay for this.
你得赔钱
You locked me out of my own house.
你凭什么把我锁在我家外面
Since when did my house become your house?
什么时候起这里变成你家了
Since you married my father.
从你和我爸结婚那一刻起
You're a 45 year old woman.
你一个45岁老女人
Your father's house is not your house!
你爸的房子才不是你的房子
I'm 33. 33?
我才33 33
Well, you could have fooled me.
好吧 真是没看出来
Whatever. Act it then!
那就拿出点33岁的样子
Frank, did you see what she did?
弗兰克 你看到她干的好事了吗
She crow barred the new locks off the door.
她把我新装的门锁给卸了
Grandma Sheila said we should respect people's boundaries.
希拉外婆说我们该尊重各自的界限
Breaking and entering, are you out of your mind?
破门而入 你是疯了吗
I'm almost finished That's what families do...
我就快弄完... 家人间就是这样的
with my project downstairs. You want to see it?
我在楼下的那个项目了 你想看看吗
Sure. They assault each other.
好啊 他们会相互攻击
No, they don't.
不 才不会
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I give you Frank's Milk Of The Gods,
我向您呈现弗兰克的上帝之乳
my contribution to mankind, the strongest beer ever made.
我对全人类的贡献 有史以来最强劲的啤酒
I'm telling you, I have a new lease on life, Fred.
我跟你说 我的人生得到了续期 弗莱德
This liver of mine may only last six or eight years.
新换的肝脏或许只能维持6到8年
I have no control over time anymore,
我已经失去对时间的掌控力了
but this this will live on.
但是这个 会永世不朽
It's spectacular.
真赞啊
They can try to stop me from drinking,
他们可以试图阻止我喝酒
but they can't stop me
但他们无法阻止我
from helping others to enjoy the finest brew ever made.
帮助别人享受有史以来最美味的啤酒
With its woody, bacony flavor...
凭借这充满木材清香 口味醇厚的味道
Frank's Milk Of The Gods will redefine the way
弗兰克的上帝之乳将重新定义
people enjoy their grain based fermented beverages.
人们平常喝的利用谷物发酵制出的酒精
But don't get me wrong,
不过别误会我的意思
my intentions are not all altruistic.
我也并非毫无私心
If I can only enjoy one beer a day,
如果我每天只能喝一杯啤酒
why not make it 130 proof?
为何不做成65度的呢
Can I taste it?
我可以尝尝吗
Oh, it has yet to kiss my lips, my friend,
我都还没尝过呢 朋友
but the time is upon us.
但是时机已到
Let's take our business elsewhere to some place
我们去找个比这里
more righteous than here.
更合适的地方喝吧
Beautiful.
真诱人
"Sell your home at a premium price."
"卖房卖房 溢价接手"
Jeez, how much are they possibly offering
天啊 这个街区的房子
for in this neighborhood?
他们开价多少啊
20 dollar make you holler.
20美元就会让你大喊大叫
Can we talk to you for a sec?
我们能跟你谈谈吗
Does no one use a fucking phone anymore?
现在都没人用手机了吗
Honey, he's gonna close in five minutes.
亲爱的 他5分钟后就会打烊了
Yes, I'm going! I'm going!
知道啦 我这就去 这就去
I got to run an errand.
我得去办点事
You want to talk, we got to walk.
你们想谈的话 就边走边说吧
Well, how far are you going?
你要去多远的地方
I I've got a ticking time bomb on my ankle.
我的脚踝上可是装着个定时炸弹呢
Just across the alley.
就到巷子对面而已
What you want to talk about?
你们想跟我谈什么
Can you get Ian to see that doctor I told you about?
你能说服伊恩去看我跟你提过的那个医生吗
He's not sick anymore.
他的病已经好了啊
But he will be. You don't know that.
但他还会复发的 你怎么知道
If he's anything like our mother, we do.
如果他跟我们老妈很像的话 那我们就很清楚
What's this fucking shrink gonna do to him anyway?
狗屁的心理医生对他能有什么帮助啊
Mental health assessment.
心理健康评估
Prescribe him some meds.
给他开些药
Yeah, see, you said that before.
行了 你之前也说过这一点了
That's the fucked up part.
那正是操蛋的地方
Why are we giving him meds if he's not sick?
如果他都没病 我们给他吃什么药啊
It helps the mania not be so crazy.
那可以抑制他的狂躁
Yeah, and he won't be depressed as long.
是啊 抑郁期也不会持续那么长
Like last time?
像上次那样吗
All right, hold up. Hold up.
行了 等等 等等
Stay here, all right?
待在这里 好吗
Yo, brown ass.
你 棕色鬼
Oh, shit. "Oh, shit," Is right.
完蛋 说"完蛋"就对了
You like hitting girls, huh?
你喜欢打女人是吧
Come here.
给老子过来
What the Ugh!
搞毛啊...
Curry says what?
你说什么
This is his errand? Stop it!
他要办的事就是这吗 住手
You ever hit one of my girls again,
你再敢打我手下的妹子
I'm not gonna go so easy on you, do you hear me?
我不会轻易放过你的 听明白了吗
Yes.
明白
Good.
很好
Mrs. Patel,
帕特尔太太
can you jerk your fucking husband off once in a while
你能偶尔给你的混蛋丈夫打个飞机吗
so he doesn't come back to my Rub 'n' Tug ever again?
那样他就永远不用再去我的"飞机房"解决了
All right, let's say he gets, like, depressed, or manic,
好吧 假设他真会出现抑郁或是狂躁症状
or whatever the fuck, how do we know it's not
或是什么玩意儿 你们怎么知道
just from living in this shithole ghetto?
那不是因为住在破烂贫民窟里引发的呢
He has signs of bipolar. Like?
他出现了躁郁症的迹象 比如呢
Recklessness, impulsiveness.
鲁莽 冲动
Fast talking, barely sleeping.
说话迅速 几乎不睡
Hyper sexuality.
性欲高涨
Hyper se You mean horny?
性欲高...你们是说很饥渴吗
What 17 year old gay kid isn't horny?
哪个17岁小基佬不饥渴
Kev?
小凯
Kevin?
凯文
You awake?
你醒着吗
Yo, Gallagher, you up there?
哟 加拉格 你在上面吗
We got chronic.
我们搞到极品大麻了
Get your ass down here.
赶紧给老子下来
Ah, he's not home. Let's get out of here.
他不在家 我们还是走吧
Hey, you awake?
嘿 你醒着吗
I am now.
我现在醒了
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Again?
又来吗
Why? You got a problem with that? Huh?
怎么 有意见吗
No, I don't need to now and not at all
没有 我现在根本不需要有意见
'cause you're so tough
你这么强势...
Come here.
过来
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
You dog, you're going down.
你个小狗仔 乖乖趴下等我操
You are going down, army.
你才趴在下面呢 小军人
Come here, army.
过来 小军人
I wanted him to fail.
我希望他失败的
I thought he'd be overwhelmed. And?
我以为他会承受不住的 结果呢
Jackass is a better mom than me.
那混蛋当妈当的比我还好
Who's that?
谁啊
Nobody.
没谁
You know what we should do?
你知道我们该做什么吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表