躁郁症一♥期♥ 表现为急性狂躁并伴有精神病症状
Bipolar one, acute mania with psychotic features.
-这意味着... -不用说了 我们都清楚
- This means-- - no, we know what it means.
我们能带他回家吗
Can we take him home?
我明白你们家有这个病史
I understand that there's a family history,
这个诊断结果让你们难以接受
and that this diagnosis is difficult to hear,
鉴于伊恩的情况我需要查清楚一些细节
but I do need to go over a few specifics as regards to Ian.
他很抗拒治疗
He's resisting his diagnosis.
我们要确保他定期服药才能放他出去
We had to make med-compliance a requirement for his release.
好吧 所以呢 你是要我们按住他
All right, so what, you're saying we need to hold him down
然后逼他吃药
and make him take his meds?
我的意思是
Well, I'm saying that
药效在他服药约两周后才会发挥作用
it will take his meds about two weeks to really start working.
在那之前 我建议你们要小心看好他
Until then, yes, I am suggesting he be carefully supervised.
我会给你们一个星期的抗精神病药量
I'm giving you a one-week supply of antipsychotics,
情绪稳定剂和镇静剂
mood stabilizers and sedatives.
每瓶药各吃一粒
He needs to take one pill from each bottle,
一天三次 饭后服用
with food, three times a day.
你们有一周的时间带他去看精神科医师
You have a week to get him to a psychiatrist
如果他有医保的话就...
if he's insured and--
没有就带他去诊所是吧 他确实没医保
Or a clinic if he's not, which he's not.
我们知道流程
We know the drill.
在药效平衡前如果他整天睡觉
Don't be surprised if he mostly sleeps
不要觉得意外
until his meds are properly balanced.
伊恩马上就过来
Ian should be here shortly.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
操
Fuck.
你好 亲爱的
Hey. Hi, baby.
准备走了吗
You ready?
-你好 吉娜 -早上好 小凯
- Hey, what's up, Gina? - Morning, Kev.
我听说你得了...
I hear you got some kind of--
我一直都想跟你谈谈工作环境的事
Yeah, I've been wanting to talk about these working conditions.
别动
Hold still.
看来是感染了
I think it's infected.
我们得带你回急诊室
We have to take you back to the E.R.
我还是不明白你为什么要拿枪他射他 妈妈
I still don't understand why you shot him, mama.
因为 恰奇 父亲的身份是伴随着责任的
Because, Chuckie, fatherhood comes with responsibilities
而不仅仅是射♥精♥到阴♥道♥里就完事了
that go far beyond shooting sperm into a "V" Hole.
而且我觉得是时候教教你外公
And I have decided it's time to teach your grandfather
这些责任了
those responsibilities,
因为 他显然从来没上过这一课
because, clearly, he never learned them.
他就像是一只未经训练过的狗
He's like an untrained dog who keeps shitting
喜欢在屋里到处拉屎 我们有三个选择
all over the house, so we have three options--
开车碾死它 关进狗笼放毒气
Run the dog over, send the dog back to the pound to be gassed,
又或是训练它
or train the dog.
而我选择训练这只狗
And I am choosing to train this dog.
这不也正是你想要的结果吗 爸爸
Isn't that the option you prefer, daddy?
是的 没错 亲爱的 我真的
Yes, it is, dear, and I really appreciate
很感激你这么尽心照顾我
you taking such good care of me.
-看谁回来了 -伊恩
- Hey, look who's home. - Ian!
快看看这场面
Well, would you look at this.
其乐融融的一大家子
it's like a great big family reunion.
食物够咱们所有人吃的
There's more than enough food for everyone, okay?
伊恩
Ian!
-你想要喝咖啡吗 伊恩 -瞧瞧啊
- hey, you want some coffee, Ian? - Aww, look at that.
不用了 我累了 只想好好睡会儿
Oh, no. I'm tired. I just need to lay down for a bit.
好的
All right.
他真是跟莫妮卡一模一样
He's totally Monica.
可惜没有她的翘臀
Without the great ass.
他现在只是有点服药过量了 小黛
He's just overmedicated for now, Debs.
别担心 我会搬回来住一阵子
Don't worry. I'm moving back in for a little while.
-我会看着他的 -我不明白
- Gonna keep an eye on him. - Uh, I don't understand.
这里有我就行了 你不是结婚了么
I got this now. And I thought you were married.
-没错 但家人的事最重要 -你结婚了
- I am, but family comes first. - You got married?
可你丈夫就是你的家人
But your husband is your family.
好吧 话是没错 不过古斯要和他的乐队去巡演
Okay, fine, but Gus is going on tour with his band,
-所以只有 -老天
- So it only-- - Oh, my god.
你不能让他一个人去而不带上你
You can't let him go on tour without you.
等等 你是真的结婚了
Wait, did you really get married?
关你什么事
What do you care?
菲奥娜 我年轻的时候跟山寨枪花乐队的
Fiona, in my younger days, I slept with every member
臀屌♥乐队里的每一个成员都睡过
of the guns 'n' roses cover band buns 'n' hoses.
那跟我有什么关系
And that would matter to me why?
因为他们的老婆都在家
Because they all had wives they left back at home.
这么跟你说吧 "千里准则"
I am telling you, the 1,000-mile rule--
是真实存在的
That's real.
"千里准则"
The 1,000-mile rule?
没错 当你老婆在你千里之外时
Yeah, when you're on tour 1,000 miles away from your wife,
通奸就不算数
adultery doesn't count.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你怎么能不知道 你这里搞得定吗
How'd you not know it? You okay here?
没问题 你忙去吧 谢谢你今天能来
Yeah, go. Thanks for coming today.
我他妈可是新娘的老爸啊
I'm the goddamn father of the bride.
怎么都没人邀请我去参加婚礼
Why didn't I get an invitation?
因为你是只未经训练的狗 老爸
Because you're an untrained dog, pops,
谁都不想你在地上到处拉屎
and no one wants you shitting on the floor.
我得去上班了
I got to go to work.
小黛 他早上已经吃过药了
Debs, he already had them this morning
下次服药是午餐的时候
So his next dose is at lunchtime,
-别让他空腹吃 -好的 明白
- With food or milk. - Okay, got it.
如果他不愿意吃药 就打给我
If he doesn't want to take them, call me.
-我会来帮忙 -好的
- I'll come help. - Okay.
虽然他今天可能就睡过去了
And he'll probably just sleep today,
但也要看紧他 明白吗
But keep a close eye, okay?
我会的
I will.
-你去哪儿了 -伊恩回来了吗
- Hey, where you been? - Ian home?
-对 -太好了
- Yeah. - Sweet.
你好啊 菲利普 还以为你回去上学了
Yo, Phillip. Thought you were in school.
本来是 但...我的学费出了问题
Yeah. No, I was. I just-- I have a little tuition problem.
那你就学起弗兰克 大白天来喝酒吗
So what, you pulling a Frank, day drinking?
不是 我得尽快捞一笔钱
No. Listen, I need to make bank, right, and fast.
一大笔钱 不然我会被赶出学校
I'm talking Oprah money or they kick me out of school.
听着 兄弟 我想帮你 但...
Look, man, I'd love to help you out, but...
收银机里只有23美元75美分
I only got, like, $23.75 in the till.
不是 听我说 我在想...
No, listen, listen, I was thinking...
我们干回"冰淇淋卡车"生意
We start up the ice cream truck again,
但这回不用卡车
except this time without the truck.
-不懂 -宿舍楼啊
- I don't get it. - Well, it's dorms, right?
宿舍楼就是长♥期♥"冰淇淋卡车"
I mean, they're a permanent ice cream truck.
我是舍监
Look, I'm the R.A.,
他妈简直就是宿舍之王
which is, like, king of the fucking dorms,
这周 联谊会选拔新成员
And it's pledge week, which means
整周大家都会喝得烂醉 有市场啊
everybody's wasted 24-7-- seller's market.
兄弟 我懂了 但我现在是有小孩的人了
Yeah, man, I hear ya. I got kids now.
我知道 所以你才更需要钱
Yeah, I know, which is why you need the money.
克米特 你做过酒保吗
Hey, Kermit. You ever bartend before?
为我侄女守夜时做过 那天好悲伤
At my niece's wake. It was a sad, sad day.
节哀顺变 替我看一会儿吧台
Oh, I'm so sorry. Hey, bartend for me
等小维过来接♥班♥
for a little bit and wait for V,
然后你这周的酒钱就全免了
and then you get to drink for free all week.
我一直想去大学呢
I always wanted to go to college.
对不起 不是故意要吵醒你
Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you.
有水吗
You got any water?
谢谢
Thanks.
人疯了以后是什么感觉
What's it feel like to be crazy?
像蜷缩在湿毛毯下[很沮丧]...
Um, like I'm under a wet blanket...
很口渴
And cotton mouth.
他们给你用电击疗法了吗
They give you shock therapy?
没
No.
下一个发病的可能是我
Could be me next, you know.
你有想过全身涂满彩绘
You ever think about painting yourself
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表