- Yeah. - Are you sure?
我可以拿棒球棒干翻他
'Cause I could beat him to death with a baseball bat.
就说我以为他是入室行凶
You know, say I mistook him for an intruder.
-不用 没事 -好吧
- No, I'm good. - All right.
谢谢你 弟弟
Thanks, little brother.
没事 姐姐
No worries, big sister.
来穿衣服吧
Ready to get dressed?
怎么了
What?
没什么
No, nothing.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个 吉米要跟你和古斯一起住吗
So...Is Jimmy gonna move in with you and Gus?
-什么 -找个住处
- What? - Getting your own place?
还没有决定
We haven't decided yet.
我知道前期婚姻有多重要
I know how important those early days of marriage are.
互相了解 互相妥协
Figuring each other out, getting used to compromise.
再吃点鸡蛋 卡尔 恰奇宝贝
More eggs, Carl? Chuckie, honey?
米奇有伊恩的消息吗
Has Mickey heard anything from Ian?
我打电♥话♥问了 没有
No, I called. Nothing.
如果你和古斯决定找地方住
If you and Gus do decide to get your own place,
不用担心我们
Don't worry about us here.
我可以时不时地照顾他们
I can fill in now and then as needed.
我得去学校了
Oh, got to go. School.
该死 我也得走了
Shoot--hey, you know what, I got to go too.
得去做新生迎接工作
I'm supposed to be working freshman orientation.
你要走
You're going?
是的 我带电♥话♥ 随时联♥系♥
Yeah. I'll have my phone though.
卡尔
Carl.
开门 快去
Door. Go.
午饭
Lunch.
注意点 以免出事
Better safe than sorry.
不要上厕所 记住了吗
And no bathrooms, right?
今天开学了吗
School starts today?
她高中第一天
High school. Her first day.
小黛上高中了 太好了
Debs, high school! This is so exciting.
今天会过得很开心的
You're gonna have a blast.
你老公古斯在门口
Yeah, that husband Guy's at that front door.
去吧 我来收拾
Go. Go, I got this.
好好应付婚姻生活
Go deal with your life.
我给你发了好几条短♥信♥了
Hey, I've been texting you.
我手♥机♥没电了 对不起
My phone died. I'm sorry.
这是弗兰克
Uh, that's Frank.
-弗兰克 -我的草包爸爸
- Frank? - That's my useless father.
-是他的味道吗 -是的
- Is that smell him? - Yeah.
习惯就好
You get used to it.
就像在垃圾堆里工作
It's like working at a landfill.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
伊恩偷了个小孩
Ian stole a baby.
伊恩是谁
Uh, who's Ian?
我弟弟 跟你说过
My brother. I told you about him.
对 上大学那个
Oh, right, the one who's in college.
不 是那个离家出走去参军的
No, no, no, the one that ran away and joined the army.
等等 他偷了一个孩子
Wait, now... And he stole a baby?
比较像是借走
Well, he more, like, borrowed it.
-是他男友的孩子 -古斯 我是黛比
- It's his boyfriend's baby. - Hi, Gus. Debbie.
你好 我记得
Oh, yeah, I-I remember.
祝贺你们
Um, congratulations.
好 我得走了
Great. I got to go.
高中开学第一天
First day of high school.
什么
Wha--
你就是古斯
Hey, you Gus?
-对 -我是她弟弟 利普
- Yeah. - All right, I'm Lip, brother.
她是个好姑娘 你别他妈犯浑 听见没
Don't fuck this up 'cause she's really great, all right?
要是有伊恩的消息 我会打给你
And if I hear anything from Ian, I'll call you.
-你也一样 好吗 -嗯
- Vice versa, right? - Yeah.
对了 我今天本来要跟克里斯见面
Oh, hey, uh, listen, I-I'm supposed to meet Chris
帮他的曲样制♥作♥背景音
to help work on some background tracks for his demo,
不过可以改天
but I can blow him off.
不用 谢谢你
No, thanks, really.
你留在这里也帮不上忙
No, there's nothing to do here but wait.
我回头打给你
I'll call you later,
告诉你伊恩的情况好吗
let you know what's going on with Ian?
好
Yeah.
早上好 伊利诺斯州
Good morning, Illinois.
你怎么哭了
Hey, why you crying?
今早天不错 不是吗
It's a beautiful morning, don't you know?
好了 你需要换尿布 对不对
Okay, you need a new diaper, don't you?
没问题
All right.
小心把太阳公公吓跑
You're gonna scare Mr. Sun away.
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 乖
Okay, okay.
尿布
Diapers.
尿布去哪里了
Where are diapers?
尿布
Diaper.
没有尿布
No diaper.
伊夫 看我找到了什么
Hey, Yevvy, look what I found.
摩托头乐队T恤
Motorhead, yeah.
来点重金属尿布
Heavy metal diaper.
你绝对会酷绚狂拽屌♥炸天
You're gonna be a big badass.
其他小宝宝们都会看着你
All the other babies are gonna look at you,
觉得你好厉害 然后他们都会被吓跑...
and you're such a big badass, they're gonna go running--
不对 不是跑 是爬走了
No, crawling away in fear.
你怎么还在哭
Why are you still crying?
你饿了
Oh. You're hungry.
已经早上了
It's morning.
宝宝们早上会觉得饿
Babies get hungry in the morning.
没有吃的 不过我们离高架渠很近
No food, but we're near an aqueduct.
我们可以觅食
We can forage.
可以打猎
We can hunt.
可以找些野菜吃 好吗
We can get wild greens, okay?
这就出发
We go now.
像爷们一样去打猎
We hunt like men.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
咱把口号♥喊
Up, up, and away.
一 一 一二一
Left, left, left, right, left.
白♥痴♥ 我跟你说
All right, shithead, this is, like,
我都打了几百次 你一直不接
the 200th time I'm calling and you not picking up.
我他妈现在想杀人
I'm starting to get fucking homicidal.
快他妈回老子电♥话♥ 伊恩
Call me the fuck back, Ian.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我爱你
I love you.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
我让妮卡来接我
I call Nika to take me.
-什么 -去医院
- What? - Hospital.
我看电视的时候感觉到宫缩 羊水也破了
Contractions and water breaks on sofa while I watch tv.
衣服不错 你成摩♥门♥教♥徒了吗
Nice outfit. You a mormon now?
这么呆板的破衣服
I have to wear shitty, boring
是穿给代♥孕♥孩子的父母看的
clothes for surrogate baby parents.
等我卖♥♥完这孩子
When I'm done selling this baby,
我要叶夫根尼回来
I want my Yevgeny back in my bed
睡在该睡的地方
to sleep where he belongs.
也就是我的床 否则我就报♥警♥
In my bed, or I call the cops.
我♥操♥ 你能不能别老提报♥警♥
Oh, my fu--you need to stop with the cops.
-不许报♥警♥ -必须报♥警♥
- No cops. - Yes, cops.
叶夫根尼
Yevgeny?
还在那个基佬手里
别 别他妈说俄语
No, no. No more fucking Russian either.
别整《乌龙情报员》那一套
I hate that Boris and Natasha shit.
两名女间谍 假冒投诚美国寻找"微晶片"
交出孩子之前 先把钱拿到手
You get the money before you hand the baby over.
不收个人支票
We don't take personal checks
也不搞什么分期付款
or pay-you-in-installments crap.
只收现金 或者银行本票 什么的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表